Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

10 hours ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Created this gif from Sam’s latest Instastory. Helmets look metallic. Not sure how I feel.

To be clear: Our all whites like this weekend against the Colts are the best uniform in sports. Absolutely beautiful.

BC06504D-2A69-46CA-8D17-B4596970847A.gif

Looking at these helmets I am wondering if they aren't something that will be used for promotional purposes.  They are all signed in white by Sam and they have his number written by the signature.  Charity raffle donations maybe?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Vader said:

Statistically speaking, you are wrong. Sorry!

There is absolutely no way they would go this far out of the box with a uniform design.  PERIOD.  

Personally I think this whole damn uniform release is ridiculous... Best way to unveil these baby's would be to call Sam out in Southern Cal and have him throw his new Jersey on one of his hot numbers he's tagging at the moment.  What could we want more?  A hot chick sporting our saviors newly released jersey!  She could even put one foot up on the new helmet!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, LES said:

On a praying mantis, yes. Entirely on a football player, NO.

B4B2CF02-321A-45E4-A9DC-A4D7B544D46F.jpeg

Funny... I think we should all be praying the new uniforms don't look like SH*T.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

I'd be pretty happy about this - the upper right logo not a total fan but the uniform works with the classic 80's~90's logo. 2 months to gooooo.. :)

37969430_418916065296812_2507355715031531520_n.thumb.jpg.e271bef5e89d8ecc581b0aa0b86e8085.jpg

Me Likey!  I could dig those new uni's and logo.  Old JETS on side of helmet and new logo on back of helmet.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I think it'll have to be sometime in March. Because we have a first year HC, we have our first practice on April 1, two weeks before the teams with returning HCs. I doubt they'll be on the practice field in 2019 in the old unis.

I was thinking along similar lines.  

I think I just saw on the Jets Twitter page that they would change the release date to immediately if the "Jets will have new uniforms next year" post on JetNation hit 500 pages.

14 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Can't recall these being posted or not in the 87 previous pages but I like this redesign a lot. The logo is a blend of the two previous logos. I'm doubt they actually go with this logo but I think most would find it acceptable.

NateSweitzerAction

I personally dig this...

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, rayzor said:

The best way to come up with the new uniform was to have Nike design 3 options and have fans vote.  That way, they ensure the majority of the fans will like it.

It took them 4 years to come up with one design.  We would be waiting another 8 years if they asked Nike to do 2 more options.  No Thanks...

All I can say is if there is this much arguing about the uniform before its released, imagine what this place will be like after its finally unveiled.  People will be trying to throw haymakers through their fiber/coax connection.

tcg.jpg

• Haha 1

On 2/20/2019 at 12:55 PM, kelly said:

e54b981048881df0685f3242bf230874--sports

I could rock that uniform.... Hell, my 7 year old daughter has a daddy/daughter dance tonight and she HAD to take me shopping last weekend so I could find a tie that matched her fuchsia bow on her dress....  Talk about one determined girl.  Jordyn: Dad you need a white shirt, fuchsia tie, black pants, and black shoes.... oh yea, make sure you have black socks too....GO JETS!

9 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

The question is will this get to 200 once the unis actually come out?

No.... There will be a new thread for that... And I have a funny figure 200 pages is going to be low.  

8 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

Month to go... I'm worried Nike is going to screw this up 😕 

Be real bro... if Nike fu**ed up, it's already over.  Id bet somewhere at the J & J plant they have tractor trailers packed to the hilt, full of new sports gear, labeled Models, Fanatic, Dicks, etc.... just waiting to pull out of the warehouse.

13 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Ecactly!!!! I just saw the vid, finally some actual progression. The Helmets were clearly Grey/gun metal/ charcoal/

NOT WHITE!!!

Did you guys not watch the vid??? I would screen shot it if i wasn't technically challenged. 

SO not it seems everyone who said grey not black would be the color was right!!

I would think the same but only time will tell.  At one point in that video they showed someone screwing a snap stud onto what I would assume a grey finished helmet.  Why the hell would you put hardware on before you paint?

I have an idea... Why dont we hit the Prez up on twitter and ask him.... Im sure he will tell us if they are reconditioned or new...

I had dinner last night with a business associate whom just happens to be a Jets fan and I asked him what he thought about us getting new uniforms.  His Response:  "What new uniforms?  I didn't know they were changing them".  I almost fell out of my chair on the floor laughing.  I said he must not visit JetNation too much.

• Like 1

This may be the first "Concept" that looks like it really could be real.
Great work by whomever put it together, takes alot of the supposed leaks, puts it together in a  professional looking package.  
Don't think this is what we get, but a  for it nonethe less.
I'm actually kind of down with this. Very nice

Sent from my SM-G960U using JetNation.com mobile app

I will give the Jets credit on keeping this thing locked down tight.  Players and people in the know have been tight lipped.  The other morning Gio asked Boomer if he liked or disliked them (apparently he has seen them) and he said he wouldn't say anything at all about the uniforms.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats all I was saying, the uniforms styling is fine.  Yeah the all blue/teal kind of color isnt for me but its the Jags primary color and obviously they werent changing that.  Just like I'm pretty sure we'll continue to be green.  May be a different shade but still green.  If someone hates green they probably never liked our uniforms and they'll probably continue to hate our uniforms

Green has to be our primary color or they are going to have to change ganggreennation.com to like ganggraynation.com......Im sure they thought of this before they decide on the uniforms...😆.  At any rate, im surprised no leaks as I said before...  Im excited to see them so I guess I will just have to get tanked every day for this 3 day weekend I have so I dont look at this thread a million times before then.

• Upvote 1

Gio was just hammering Boomer for information about the uniforms again.  Apparently Boomer signed an NDA and he "hopes" that they will have new Jets Jerseys to wear Friday Morning.  Gio threw out the whole black and statement green but Boom said he knows NOTHING.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

I just confirmed the 4 bars in the football due in fact represent our 4 AFC title games.

So the football in the logo is going to get another lace each of the next 10 years????  😂

29 minutes ago, rayzor said:

BDFDA935-9393-4A64-ADDF-60346B3DD501.jpeg

I actually think its Gase... The receding hair line is right on...

gase.jpg

• Post of the Week 1

On 4/6/2019 at 7:44 PM, SAR I said:

0-C3-B3435-DAA1-451-B-A13-F-F7-EB82-DF53

Agreed. And Sam and Jamal love the new logo.  And the Concorde doesn't fly anymore.

SAR I

I hated the redesigned logo originally but it is growing on me now.  There's one thing I don't get though.  I am by no means a graphic design guy (R&D/Training Guy in the Cable Industry) but If you look at the football design there was a lot of room for a plane/jet design in  the laces itself.  If they would have just made those laces a little bit longer and shorter in certain areas there would definitely be a plane/jet representation considering the ball is separated length wise.  head on view of a jet through the laces...... Am I crazy?

jets.png

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company