Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I said the exact same thing I have authentic Reebok and Nike jerseys and there is definitely a difference in the greens. 

The Nike one is ugly imo. Do you feel the same way?

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes sir my fear is its going to get worse. 

I just hope they don’t get away from some form of green and white. 

50 minutes ago, BroadwayBen said:

Nightmare scenario for me

I would think the Jets wouldn't do this unless they make some kind of black alternate but I doubt and hope it's not the home jersey, although nothing the Jets ever do dumb would surprise me.

1 hour ago, redstorm61 said:

You"re joking right.....players and sports writers evey year pick the Raiders uniforms as eaither 1 or 2 ..the jets and the little white uniforms,,lol dont make me laugh

The Cowboys uniforms are classic too. 

17 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

You guys who think the helmets are going to be white are going to be dissapointed I think.  Anything Nike does is like a bukkake of bright colors.  They would never in a million years leave something white after 4 years of planning in my opinion.

I agree. Nike will want to do flash. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jetsons said:

It doesn't really matter where it came from but there is Absolutely No reason to keep those colors... they have Absolutely Zero to do with "Jets"... jmo

The reason to keep it is because it’s been the staple of the franchise since the 60s. It’s tradition. 

37 minutes ago, jetsons said:

"Tradition" of what exactly??? 

The Jets are green. It’s always been that way. It may not be a tradition of winning but the green and white is what you think of when you think of the Jets. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, UpperDecker317 said:

rank in order of anticipation...

-free agency

-jets new jersey reveal

-draft

-training camp

In the media I’d say 

1. Free agency

2. Draft

3. New jerseys 

4. Training camp

On this site

1. Free agency

2. New jerseys 

3 Draft 

4. Training camp

I’m still holding out hope there’s no black alternate. What exactly is the need for them? Do the 49ers black unis look that good? That’s basically what we will get but with green numbers. 

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

No he didn't, that was week 2 in garbage time late in the game when we were up 14.  He always made plays when it didn't matter

Like Stanton when the Yankees are up by 10 runs.

2 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

After 15 years old, the only acceptable place to wear a football jersey is actually at the game. Anywhere else you look like a mongo.  That goes for pretty much every sport, especially hockey jerseys (hockey jerseys are the best jerseys of all, but if you are walking around in one and not on your way to the arena, I automatically assume you're heading home to your mom's basement to heat up a digiorno).  

Basketball jerseys may be worn on the beach. They are cool.

And these are the jersey laws.

I don’t necessarily agree with (I wear hockey jerseys in public) this but it’s hilarious. 😂

34 minutes ago, KRL said:

Way too much is being made about these uniforms, 118 PAGES???

We need something to talk about in the offseason.

3 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

Taken from Reddit based on a Q&A Hughes did on The Athletic: 

[Hughes] The couple of players I’ve talked to have seen [the new uniforms] describe them as “sick” and “awesome” and “dope”. It’s a complete redesign - colors, logo, etc.

I understand this means they say  the unis are great but it could also mean they're really flashy, trendy, bright, and ugly but appeals to some hip 20 something year old's. 

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

If there's a God in heaven, there will be a lottery and @joewilly12 wins it. They give him a front row seat and the host asks him what he thinks of the new uniforms... 

And they’d pay him thousands to says he loves it. 

1 hour ago, BroadwayBen said:

Image result for new york jets new uniforms

My real problem with that one is the helmet. That fighter jet logo is awful but the rest of the uniform looks fine to me. 

• Upvote 1

What time will the stream be on Thursday? I am looking forward to watching and hoping the Jets surprise me in a good way for once.

8 hours ago, SAR I said:

First you must declare your allegiance. 

Are you a German or a Smoover?

SAR I

Neither. I’ve gone rouge. 

• Haha 1

What they did with the helmets is really boring. I was hoping for something like thisImage result for jets helmet history

But it seems we went with something like thisimage.jpeg.b69573bc25495ece3454a8f92471c518.jpeg

• Like 1

The helmets pretty much ruin the uniform. It’s absolutely disgusting. The jersey and pants are decent but the striping could be better. After all the hype I’m a bit underwhelmed. That’s pretty much all I have  to say on the unis. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

46 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

The MetLife crowd at Wrestlemania already picked up their new Jerseys lol

20190407_201524.jpg

The Jets planted him there in hopes of showcasing the new jerseys. I bet sales will skyrocket now.

14 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Are they already avail in stores?

Yes. I happened to be in Modells getting sneakers and checked the jersey area where sure enough there was a rack of Darnold jerseys in green but that was pretty much it. A couple of old ones left too that were on sale but unfortunately not my size. 

24 minutes ago, SAR I said:

What's the difference between the Limited ($150) and the Authentic ($??)

Thanks.

SAR I

It seems to me that the Limited are very nice option with twill numbers. When I looked up authentic it was all throwback jerseys and Elite seems to be the highest quality but are ridiculously expensive at over $300. I would go with the Limited as they are really nice and not too expensive, in fact I just ordered one of the "old" ones. 

• Like 1

Glad to see this thread come back alive and well. This was a huge source of entertainment for me in my first weeks on the site. Those were the good old days. 

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company