Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

On 12/28/2018 at 10:26 PM, Ghost said:

That’s a joke, right? 

I see no reason to change. However- this is much better than all the other crap I've seen.

10 minutes ago, Gibby said:

I see no reason to change. However- this is much better than all the other crap I've seen.

Image result for new new york jets uniforms

22 hours ago, Dcat said:

This ugly thing has been posted no less than 20 times.  puke

I hope it's fake.  Glad I bought a Darnold rookie jersey, cause I will not buy anything as ugly as the above, ever.

OMG!!!!!!!!! Could you imagine??? That is the ugliest BY FAR!!!!!! that I've seen yet. Not even close!!!! 

19 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I think it'll have to be sometime in March. Because we have a first year HC, we have our first practice on April 1, two weeks before the teams with returning HCs. I doubt they'll be on the practice field in 2019 in the old unis.

Not necessarily- when they changed back to the uniforms (we should be sticking with) back in 1998- they didn't even wear them in the preseason. They wore the disco green until opening day.   

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, nico002 said:

My friends brother works with the Jets and he just saw the uniforms. Can confirm that the helmet is NOT white. He would not say what color it was. Sorry SAR. 

😆 Doesn't appear he took the bait. Nice try though. Hey!!! My second cousin who feeds my neighbors cat while they are away just told me the new color scheme will be Pink and orange.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Those are nice.

What would the logo on the helmet be?  We need an all white too. 

Just now, jetsons said:

That looks like basically what they have now... I Highly Doubt it will look Anything like that.

I disagree. Well halfway disagree. Yes it is very similar and that is a good thing. I would be mortified if it looked like anything close to other POS rendering on this page. This is the direction NIKE is going with all the uniforms. The font of he names and numbers coupled with the team name on the jersey.

Just now, Gibby said:

I disagree. Well halfway disagree. Yes it is very similar and that is a good thing. I would be mortified if it looked like anything close to other POS rendering on this page. This is the direction NIKE is going with all the uniforms. The font of he names and numbers coupled with the team name on the jersey.

Still would like to see the helmet from a side view. 

Just now, Warfish said:

No one would.  That would be about as minor a change as possible, sh*t, half the fanbase wouldn't even notice.

That would be fine by me. I am on the side of if it isn't broke- don't fix it.  This actually makes sense too- if you look at the direction NIKE is taking their uniforms. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetsons said:

That is the opposite of what they have stated... 

"We want to be exciting, bold, forward thinking, embracing our fans embracing our players.” "It’s going to be a dramatic change." "Create something new for the Jets. Such a bold change." "I can’t imagine in my lifetime the Jets making a change anything like this." "Wow this is what the modern Jets brand is and it feels right for today."

You say "we" that's  you.  We don't have to agree. That's cool bud. I was just stating my opinion- and I've heard yours. I actually do think this concept makes sense looking at the direction NIKE is heading with the latest uniforms- like the Browns.  Its the off-season- and useless threads like this one (now incredibly 88 pages) it what gets us to training camp. 

Just now, Warfish said:

I don't agree with you, they're IMO old, stale and boring....and kinda pathetic, a nostalgia grab from a VERY brief moment 50 years ago.

With that said, the Organization said it will be a big bold dramatic change. 

That is not a big bold dramatic change in any form, so I would not expect that to be the new Uniforms.  Till we see something, all we have is their words.  

All good bro- Time will tell. I am fine the way they are. However- if it winds up going the other way and its a disaster- That will suck worse than sticking with what we have- at least I think. Or if it is not a disaster and they're great. Obviously- everyone wins. 

Just now, jetsons said:

THAT"S a quote from the Jets Organization... The "we" IS Himself & the rest of the Jets Front Office... that's why that entire statement is in Quotes... it refers to someone else's literal statement. 

Hey- don't let the facts get in the way of a perfectly good debate.😝 BC I didn't see "his" name attached nor have I read every page of this thread I failed to realize that is what they said. I only know that I heard they were changing- never realized they told us it was going to be so dramatic. For the record...... I really do not think it will be. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Viermoo said:

I’d be ecstatic if this was the new uniform.

87EA1FC6-B6C8-4DFA-8D4C-C6A1703D3344.jpeg

Meh! This POS has been kicking around the internet since 2010. Its not this. 

Hey! Can anyone remember how many pages ?-the infamous " The Raiders got a snowjob"thread was? This one is close.😁 

On 3/5/2019 at 8:31 AM, rayzor said:

Comes back to this.  The only one that everyone says looks like the Eagles' unis.  Maybe an early mock since it doesn't have the new wing "triangle" anywhere on it? Everything they've shown could also be a smokescreen.

F42E1AE2-32D4-4668-9613-C8452CCBF881.jpeg

BC5CBEDA-795E-4C3C-B627-A7B3F20F5194.jpeg

This POS is someone's idea of a sick joke. It's been kicking around the internet for quite some time. They would be laughed out of the building in worse than high school garbage.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

They are actually pretty nice. They are different.   If we saw these in the AFL or XFL we probably wouldn't hate them.  

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I mean.... everyone is entitled to their opinion.  We couldn't disagree more. I actually think this is absolute worst looking uniform I've ever seen. And it's not even close.

These are crap. This rendering we keep seeing - as I’ve said are likely not it either. How could they be? The helmet at least looks like pee wee football. I  find it hard to believe they want to be laughed at in these.

we will all find out soon enough- so we don’t have to keep hearing rumors about the six billion people who’ve “seen them”.

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The colors are ok but the numbers are U-G-L-Y 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The colors are ok but the numbers are U-G-L-Y 

I like the one from yesterday - ( previous page) Saifano tweet.much better. 

12 hours ago, DLJ said:

You should’ve just kept your fingers to yourself. There is zero point in announcing you know sh*t if you don’t intend on sharing. Just admit you wanted some attention

"Words of wisdom Lloyd- words of wisdom".

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Definitely. 

You think a guy eating pretzels in his mom’s basement can be a bigger fan than one who spends $5,000 a year on tickets and spends 8 hours every Sunday going to/from games?

Please.

SAR I

depends..... are we talking about hot pretzels-vendor style? or simply a bag of Heers?

15 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I understand that, but in the NFL the players are has big a part of your Teams History as the name its self. So its a little different.

Actually my wife as some nice Jets T's but she also does not have a Jersey. My Self I have a Joe Klecko jersey.

Now your a Jets fan he's a player you defo need to know about.

I've been saying this for years!!! 

• Upvote 3

Not sure if this is real? I don't like them. But I am a traditionalists. Too shiny for me and hate that there is no white on white. ( if they're real)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets have two sets of new uniforms ready for the reveal and they leaked this one to gauge reaction.  If we love it, it wins.  If we don't, they move onto the other ones.

Those crafty Jets.  Social media buzz and A/B testing all at once.  They'll be talking about this day in business schools around the world for decades.

SAR I

If that's the case. Listen up Jets. I hate them.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Boomer and Gio are attempting to damage control. They're suggesting everyone on social media is bashing them is because ( that's everyone's initial reaction to anything that's new). Maybe. But not me. I'm bashing them because they're just flat out ugly.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

My biggest issue is the helmet. ( I actually hate the black too).  I would've liked it better with a white helmet and a green logo. This would've made the all white uniform ( when they wear them) look better. My opinion anyway.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gibby said:

My biggest issue is the helmet. ( I actually hate the black too).  I would've liked it better with a white helmet and a green logo. This would've made the all white uniform ( when they wear them) look better. My opinion anyway.

Someone with photoshop skills.. get on it please. Can someone invert the colors so we can see them please? Not that it matters- still.

Okay- the leak was real. My opinion hasn’t changed. I can live with the green and white. Hate the black and the helmet is sh*t.

whatever I’ll get over it. Can we start wining now?

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

I just re-watched the Uniform Reveal on YouTube.  Skipped to just the players walking on stage.  Muted Smoove.

You know what?  I think our uniforms are awesome.  I really do.  I believe firmly that they are the nicest modern uniform Nike has created in the NFL. 

When you get away from all the noise and the whining, you will find that the shoulder contrails are very special and look very dominant and different at many angles, the chromed green helmets are ridiculously dynamic, the New York script across the chest is proportionally designed, and that helmet decal is f-ing cool.

Watch the video a few more times.  Turn the sound off.  It's a very cool uniform.  I may violate my own rule and buy the black one.  I think it's quite special.

SAR I

No. They're not. Truth is they are embarrassing. Just awful.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Just a difference of opinion, that’s cool. It’s subjective, there is no right or wrong answer. 

SAR I

My 13 year old son absolutely loves them. Not surprised. I suppose in some way that's a good thing. Doubt the Jets really care what a late 40's guy who has lived and died with this franchise thinks. It's about the next generation.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, teptep said:

This really works. A simple change that helps to bring the look together. It's far better than the oversized football on the helmet now, goes with the inspiration for the rest of the uniform, and actually features a reference to the object that the team is named after.

As much as I dislike the green helmet- I have to agree with you here. That does look better. I feel it brings more balance.

11 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Another take on the logo: 

nmrgnt6j6dq21.jpg

Much better! I almost even like it now.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

I find that it's the insecure people who project their meek views of life on others.

I'm not offended by other's opinions.  I'm just tired of them.  It's been 8 months, you lost on logo, I lost on helmet color, but in the end we all won as we have a fresh group of experienced players under a fresh group of experienced coaches in a shiny new uniform.  So start to pay attention to the draft and the preseason schedule that was just released today.  Uniform talk is tired.

SAR I

Kind of agree. I hate them - but I'm over it. Yet......... here I am still looking at and chiming in on the thread. 

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Jesus Christ, not again.

The war is over.  You lost.

SAR I

😂.  I actually do like his helmet better ( hate the green).But you’re right. At this point it is useless to post these things.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jetsons said:

That looks REALLY Pop Warnerish... imo

I disagree. I actually think it would look much better. Especially with the all white.

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company