Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

On 1/28/2019 at 4:16 PM, joewilly12 said:

Ok cool we will all have to wait and see. 

Have a nice day. 

This video clearly shows Chris Johnson, Neil Glatt and others at Nike headquarters discussing with Nike the new uniforms. You are ill informed and instead of actually looking into the process, you are accepting what you "heard" as facts. In reality, you didn't properly comprehend what you read and now you are spreading fake news like it's fact. Watch the video, I'm sure you will enjoy it and if you keep an open mind to new information you might actually learn something.

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/one-jets-drive-creating-the-new-jets-uniforms

• Upvote 2

On 1/30/2019 at 7:42 AM, joewilly12 said:

Thank you for the very informative post......I know as much as I did when this entire thing started how about you. Colors? Designs? Logos?  

In your own mind. 

More than likely a previously banned poster. 

Nobody owns me PK or do you prefer Paper Boy. 

Im here for football board discussion we all have opinions and we all construe things the way we want them to be. 

1) The video is clear proof that the uniforms are not being designed by fans. This was an argument that you refused to give up on. Despite the fact that your argument was based on hearsay and a misunderstanding of the articles you cited, when you were told what you were presenting to the forum was not factual you refused to accept it. That video was undeniable proof directly from the team that the uniforms have been part of a 4 year collaborative design process between the NYJ and Nike.

2) Yes, that was my first post. No, I have not been previously banned. I decided to migrate here from ganggreennation.

3) J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Welcome aboard wish you the best here. 

We are the most resilient football fans in the NFL. 

Thank you for the warm welcome Joewilly12!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company