Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

12 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

So by the looks of it, we are keeping the same logo. I thought / was hoping we were getting new logos / brand / uniforms.

They have already confirmed there will be a new logo, so the one in the image does not represent our new logo. Do we really think they would show the new logo in a teaser video for all to see?

• Upvote 1

Ticket holder auction for tickets to the event is now at 57,000 points. I hope they hook this person up with new gear or at least something with new logo on it. 

As for the release, i already know we will have another 130 pages on every members opinion on the jersey. As for me, im cool with this one that came out on facebook, but not a big fan of the logo just plain NY. They can be more creative than that

13 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Can't be the new logo.  Can't be...

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 6.18.53 PM.png

This is 100% just a placeholder right now. Between this and the logo we saw in the One Jets Drive, no doubt this is NOT the logo. Do you really think the Jets would allow the new logo to be shown in a promo video??? Come on now

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, it's the new logo. 

The Draft Cap wasn't supposed to leak, so you can imagine the moment the Jets were anticipating as our first rounder puts on that brand new badass jersey and that brand new matching badass cap.

It's good news-  it means our green is cool, adding a third color is cool, and the logo, which was always awesome, just gets a minor refresh.  The uniforms themselves are still a mystery, but if you look at the hat and the logo and put 2 and 2 together, you should be able to figure out what the uniform is sorta kinda going to resemble.

SAR I

In the words of Ari Gold:

Well, I was reading that and it's interesting cause what it says is, you don't know what the   ___         you're talking about!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company