Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

On 3/31/2019 at 10:08 PM, Joejet said:

My point was that someone with 5 posts probably shouldn’t be deciding who can or can’t post on this site.  You can certainly have an opinion but maybe you should wait a bit before you declare yourself the site overlord.

You are a fool.....when did I declare myself a site overload? The only thing I said was that I don't like fans who are frontrunners,,,I am true to my teams. The dolphin fan says he is hoping the Jets do good because they hired the ex dolphin coach, cmon man,  how can a true fan hope for a team in their own division to do well? Unless you too are a fine weather fan you would agree with me....Just saying!!!

13 hours ago, Joejet said:

You are just now replying to my March 31 post?  Are you just coming out of your stupor?  I have been a Jets and Jets only fan since 1965 so I guess that blows your “fine” weather fan theory out of the water.  I personally have no problem with him posting here and welcome his insight.  At least he adds something positive to the board.  I see you are up to 8 posts now, good for you.

I don't live on this website like you, I guess, I actually have a life, keep talking...lol...let everyone know how ignorant you really are Joejet

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company