Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Have you noticed the UNIFORM THREAD the one with 161 pages?  
COME ON  MAN
[mention=7496]TeddEY[/mention]  MERGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i just noticed lol i’m sorry i just made an account yesterday i’m still getting the hang of this

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

People around the world view New York as a very cool city and the pinnacle of capitalism.  In China, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Europe, you see Yankees jerseys with that big "New York" on the chest so now we have a football jersey extolling our great city. 
It will sell more jerseys and increase the value of the Jets brand this way.  It also takes the pressure off the helmet so the logo was able to get more simple.  As for hats and such, the logo we saw on the draft hat which incorporates "New York" and "Jets" achieves the same nod to Manhattan that the jersey does.  Clever.
SAR I

so they rebranded solely for business reasons... selfish johnson’s back at it again

• Upvote 1

Theory time... maybe the jets had players pose in fake jerseys and purposely leaked a fake version to get us all rattled up and tomorrow they surprise us with the new real ones??

• Like 1

Yes this logo was literally found out during one of jets promo videos. We all thought it was a place holder, but i guess not

was it really? which video?

the logo is pretty underwhelming... however i feel most people don’t like it because everyone (myself included) thought we were gonna move on from the green oval... to which we didn’t.

• Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company