Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

6 hours ago, Butterfield said:

No, he has no idea.  He just pretends to. Helmets aren’t even reused from year to year and he took the post by the marketing staff way too literally.

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

The helmets are white.  Wrap your brain around that.  Savvy?

SAR I

Hey guys - both of you should put each other on ignore. Just walk away.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Nope.  I'm team white all the way.

SAR I

Yes we read the post during training camp, then we banned you for it.

Welcome back, let's avoid jokes like this in the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, y2k8 said:

I've watched the video countless times and the new color scheme is obviously going to be green, grey, black with a spattering of red.

So we don't do politics here. We don't do assassination jokes. You been here since 2005 with incident so we will just delete this and move on. Avoid jokes like this in the future.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Too soon?  I thought people analyzing the uni tease video as if it were the Zapruder film deserved a joke. But i respect your call.

But to be clear, I didn't make a JFK because he was a democrat, I made it because if he lived, he would have been a Patriots fan.

Just walk away, we really should have banned you for this. Let's just move on and there is no need for anymore bad jokes.

• Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I look forward to buying new gear.  Spending money on authentics and mocking those in counterfeits is always fun.

SAR I

Awesome we will have a merchandise page up for anyone buying online. We appreciate the support by using our affiliate links.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

I’m thinking the thread should go back on track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. 100% this is been a good thread that has been locked before let's keep it on topic and none of the personal attacks.

• Upvote 3

Also if you're going to accuse somebody of breaking the law don't do that here.

3 minutes ago, ECURB said:

This thread was one of the best JETS uniforms resources on the web... I saw people reference it a lot in Reddit...

Now for the last few days anyone stumbling in just has to keep listening to you guys painfully argue and describe what a real fan is.

Please just stop already.

Great point. I mentioned it yesterday but knock it off everyone with all the other crap 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Beat writers have told us the color?  No they havent.  Bloggers, morons without any connections have speculated.

Kind of like looking at a Jet feed and thinking that it proves the color.  Because if I was trying to keep it secret, I'd plaster it all over the internet.  No one would put it together.

Stop trying to figure out what you have no way of knowing.  Uniform will be available for all to see in a few

Can you make a point without name calling? Like ever?

April is going to be a fun month. I would hate for you to miss it.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Not this again.  I'll say this one last time:  I don't brag about money.  When people challenge my fandom I'll defend myself.  Just like anyone else would.

The difference is, I'm one of the few that actually puts my money where my mouth is.  I didn't take the easy way out and use the PSL process to quit on the team.  I didn't have hissy fit when the Jets raised the cost of my Giants Stadium seats $200 each and put a $25,000 PSL on each of them.  I didn't hide in my basement complaining about the enthusiasm of those who actually make an effort.  I bought the seats I could afford, I stuck with the team during the Geno/Idzik/Bowles dark ages, and I'm not going to sit here being told I don't cheer loudly enough by people who don't go to games, especially when games are as low as $20 a ticket. 

That's not me bragging about money; that's me telling you that you don't spend any.  Quite a difference.  And if that hurts your feelings, too bad.  If you're as big a Jets fan as you say you are, get off your couch, buy a $20 ticket, and keep those enemy fans back in podunk Wisconsin where they belong.

SAR I

You brag about your money all the time.

Let's get this back on topic. I don't want to have to ban people for derailing a good thread. The deleted posts the other day will hopefully be the end of it. Uniform talk only please.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

Small-Penis.jpg

Put Sar on ignore. You are going to get banned for this stuff. You should have been banned for what you posted the other day, that was way over the line.

Jet Nut and Joe Willy, do the same thing, ignore. Enough of this crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Will do. I apologize. 

Thank you, I appreciate it.

16 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I don't post much...at least not like I did years ago.  But, I try to read almost everyday.  I'm not really that familiar with this SAR guy, but here he is listing all the money he has spent on the Jets.  Is that how a fan is measured?  By the amount of money they spend?  I've been a fan of the Jets since I was 16 and that was 1964...some people here know where I was when the Jets won the SB (not going there) and I admit, I don't fly up for the games anymore...I do have the NFL ticket though.  I guess if you don't spend thousands of bucks on the green and white, you're not much of a fan...thanks for pointing that out.

A fan definitely isn't measured by anything financial.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Been done boss.

You've chosen to ignore content by SAR I.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Question Max, did you think this uniform deal would be such a big t˙ng?

It is way bigger than I thought it would be to be honest. People are pumped, I thought there would be excitement but the level of excitement has definitely surprised me.

1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I'm trying to remember:  did they have a reveal last time in '98?  All I remember is video from my "History of the Jets" DVD of Mariucci being like star struck during our first game against the niners in '98.  "Namath!  Maynard!"  But was that the first "reveal"?  did they even wear those uniforms in preseason that year?  I know it was nothing like this, but part or me remembers being somewhat surprised, like Mariucci, when they had the 60s unis in game 1 of '98....

I was also in College at the time, so there's a lot I don't remember from those years!  ha!

Yeah it definitely wasn't anything like this. The hype right now is through the roof.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MykePM said:

Hey Max, I've been meaning to ask this for a few days - if JetNation is going to have a merch page for the launch, is it safe to assume that the site will receive a piece of the action for all sales that pass through here?  I'm planning to place an order ASAP after the reveal (assuming I'm not as irate about them as I was the first time I saw Ken O'Brien looking like a fool in the pickle pants), and if I can do it in a way that will help my favorite Jet fan site out, I'd like to do it.

Yes, much appreciated. I hope to have it in place by tomorrow night. I have to look but I think football fanatics, nfl fan shop etc kick back 5% or so to the site. So all things being equal anyone who purchases through our merchandise page, THANK YOU!

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I never knew they did this for you.  Is it only Jets gear or anything off the sites?

I am not sure, I should know but I don't. In theory they have a tracking cookie and it would work for every site. I will try to find out, thanks.

21 minutes ago, GATA said:

Anyone with IG, JN is LIVE bb ❤️

Thanks. Courtney is there. JetNation on Twitter and Instagram for updates.  Looks like she has a good spot.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

The Jets have it on FB live our live feed will be on Twitter.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

THEY ARE SH!T CONSIDERING THE $$$, EFFORT and SUPPOSED 4+ YEARS of "Effort" Spent on the marketing team by Nike. 

OH, BTW, You should have just banned me after your petulant tirade, @Maxman:-) 

- The "Stupod Clown" LOL.  

Ok. my preference was to give you another shot even though you wasted our time reporting posts for fights that you started. But no worries I will take your suggestion. Take care.

I heard Douglas is changing the uniforms, that was the hold up. KIDDING.

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company