Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

My fandom enthusiasm meter:

-Play on the field and players on the team: 99.5%

-Uniforms on the players: .4%

-Ownership: .1%

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Below was buried in a Costello story. Maybe it was already posted here, but I have no use for going through this thread:

6. The Jets announced they would unveil their new uniforms on April 4. I spoke with two people who have seen them. One said they reminded them of the Eagles’ uniforms. Another said one of the alternate uniforms has black as the predominant color.

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We play like a CFL and XFL team might as well dress like one, I find it hard to believe the NY Jets can even screw a uniform change up. 

There are almost 3,500 posts in a thread about new uniforms. The Jets did not screw up anything, they did precisely what they were hoping to.

Like leading lemmings to a cliff.

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

You’re aware the lemmings die in this analogy yes 

Absolutely. Although, unfortunately, I have heard that is a myth. But it still works for this debate.

• Haha 1

One thing that I have learned in this thread is that the old Seinfeld joke that "fans just root for laundry" is absolutely correct.

• Upvote 1

I just found out we were getting new uniforms this year. Pretty cool.  Not  sure how they kept the news of new  unis under wraps  

Does this help the offensive line?

• Confused 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company