Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Let's be honest SAR, you're not the market the team (or any marketer) cares about.

You may impress some folks with your talk of all your wealth, but you're old, and white, and utterly irrelevant to pretty much any form of marketing at this point in what remains of your life.

18-25, multi-ethnic, men and women, is where the future (and profit) lies.  

You and I can shake our canes at clouds all we want, it won't change the future nor our own marketing irrelevance.

In before:  But, but, but, I have money!  I MATTER!  Lol.

POTY

I would agree with the current uniform set being "clean and classic", and that our all white look is awesome, but not with it being among the "best in sports".

Ever since Nike changed the green to the current poop green variety, instead of the 1998 era shade, the home uniforms have been well below average. Also, pretty much any team will look awesome in all white.

I'm all for a refresh, as long as we get a lighter shade of green and something that's not overly busy.

3 minutes ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Says the guy who leases 3 series. That’s what I got my daughter to drive around in. Small time poseur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness to SAR, I'm pretty sure he owns a 2002 5 series. Needs to let his kids know he's big time.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

jaguars-jets-football-bilal-powell_pg_60

I'll take the Color Rush uniforms over what I know is coming. 

The whiteout look with the white face-masks looked fantastic.  The stripe on the helmet matching the stripes on the shoulders and pantlegs, we are crazy for changing these.  Morons.

SAR I

While I agree with the above, just noting that this comes from the same dotard who started this thread about how "distracting" they were to the players: 

23 minutes ago, Stark said:

I addd this look to a mock up. This is more or less what it would look like. I am not the Nate Sweitzer that created the uniform template above.

NYJets.jpg

How about just a jet wing on the helmet?

Hey guys, we're going to have new uniforms next year, huh? Ain't that somethin! Let's talk about this. I hope they're nice and green!

UNI thread stand up!

The Jets are really not being subtle anymore about the fact that they're going to a brighter green next year. The SBIII banner they unveiled at halftime kinda sealed the deal, if you ask me.

I definitely think they are slapping us in the face with the lighter green shade in all of their ads and promos and stuff

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Of course they are to sell more merchandise we currently have the best uniforms in the NFL they should leave them alone and worry more about winning a Super Bowl. 

Actually, our current color is absolutely putrid, and cool uniforms are something that most fans care about. But ok.

35 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

from a fellow Villanovan, for what? Subliminal messaging? Subconscious conditioning?

Basically lol

Just now, Vader said:

The helmets are chrome with black face masks. This is consistent with the black jerseys with green numbers seen before.

also for what purpose is Darnold signing these? These are probably limited edition but also introducing the new color scheme. 

i would be shocked if these aren’t close to what we will have next year. 

It may be a transitional helmet with a new color scheme (introduce chrome and black) with the old logo and helmet striping.

iwouldnt be shocked after seeing this to have new chrome / black with a new helmet logo and without the old striping pattern next year.

no chance.

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Below was buried in a Costello story. Maybe it was already posted here, but I have no use for going through this thread:

6. The Jets announced they would unveil their new uniforms on April 4. I spoke with two people who have seen them. One said they reminded them of the Eagles’ uniforms. Another said one of the alternate uniforms has black as the predominant color.

This blows.

• Upvote 1

BTW this all could've been avoided if they had just slightly lightened / brightened the god damn green and left everything else alone

• Post of the Week 1

Shocker of the century that SAR likes them.  Just take what is good and right and then say the opposite and that is the SAR take.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Nothing is cheesy or abysmal.  Theyre different than we're used to 

The Jets could've taken turns taking green diarrheas on a blank jersey and you would've said they were cool

These are abysmal.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Now there would have been a look that you would have loved.

Fitting that you would even imagine something that F'uped

Knew this uniform thing would bring the true Shlt out in front for all to see.

Your style taste? I guess so.

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

58b5baebad6f41227f000001.jpg

Put Neil in a smedium, change the shoulder stripes and darken the color and this ^^^^^ is not much different than this  VVVV

image.png.d852be682c9a2323000ce7eba04f0c54.png

I like it, but I was expecting more....this is NOT a "complete redesign".  It's a "revisit" to one of the worst periods in Jets football history.

The Neil look is infinitely better

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, SAR I said:

People around the world view New York as a very cool city and the pinnacle of capitalism.  In China, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Europe, you see Yankees jerseys with that big "New York" on the chest so now we have a football jersey extolling our great city. 

It will sell more jerseys and increase the value of the Jets brand this way.  It also takes the pressure off the helmet so the logo was able to get more simple.  As for hats and such, the logo we saw on the draft hat which incorporates "New York" and "Jets" achieves the same nod to Manhattan that the jersey does.  Clever.

SAR I

Lol omg I'm moving.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sadder is theres still a chance this could be the new uniform. 

Image result for new york jets leaked uniforms

Sadder yet, if you brighten this green it's better than the crap leaked today

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Anyone over the age of 39 shouldn’t be wearing a jersey, it’s childish. 

I’m waiting on a t-shirt (August), polo shirt (September), hoodie (October), and coaches jacket (November+).   Hoping the green works with my khakis and Allbirds; if not, will consider our new black.

SAR I

Allbirds have officially jumped the shark.  Throwing mine out.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

My son has a 3 Series.  I have a 4 Series.  The wife has a 5 Series.  So that's a 12 Series.

SAR I

This is what you drive and literally everyone on this board knows it

image.jpeg.590ed48033cc754b592a0aa34d5fb39b.jpeg

• Haha 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company