Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Gray! Incorporate gray with Chrome helmets!!! Please! Like Fighter Planes! Like the future! 

Not ******* kelly green again with another stupid new logo. Chrome Helmet with a logo evoking a fighter plane. 

Make it so. 

• Upvote 1

Heres a baseline. Improve from here. More militant with a touch of green. That is all.Screenshot_2018-07-31-21-50-36-1.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rexorcism said:

Just saw this signed Sammy D silver Jet helmet for sale on internet. If this is the route we may be going for new unis, I like it.

IMG_7107.thumb.JPG.fa923d109b40a1c8705565f5cb5e634d.JPG

That. Is. *******. Awesome. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Except... the Patriots? 

Eagles? Vikings? Rams? Broncos? Seattle? Miami? 

And for the not so great teams, Buffalo, Detroit, Bucs....?

Basically every team not the Steelers, Giants, Raiders, and Cowboys. Every other team has alteres or outright completely changed their logos over the years.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Larz said:

I post fighter jet stuff all the time but the team was named after commercial jets 

I really don't want new unis 

The team was named for the goddamned 707s, DC-9s and BOAC VC-8s that inhabited the skies above Shea Stadium in 1964. LOL. About as cutting edge as a Todd Bowles Offense. 

Its time to get some modern, high speed, low drag, sophisticated Air Power representing the Sam Darnold Era Jets.

5 hours ago, Matt39 said:

What's wrong with a boring and plain logo? The interlocked NY I guess would be boring, but it's classic.

28 Championships will do that for almost anything. And Baseball has a fanaticism and fetish for "The Glorious Past". LOL

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Fighter Jets on the helmet is going to look stupid we are not in the CFL or the XFL or in the military. 

Hippy.

Fighter Jets are Badass, fast, sophisticated, powerful, curttng edge technology that dominate the air. Kind of like how we want the Sam Darnold Era of Jets Football to be. Its a f*cking perfect logo.

11 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Either that or a cartoon commercial jet with passenger window holes down the side of the fuselage.

Here, I found one; something like this:  

museum-shop.png 

About time we got back to our roots. I mean are we NY Jets or are we the NY Green Ovals, amirite?

I made this point earlier, but not as funny. When they changed the name to the JETS it was for the "Jet Age!" and all of the marvelously technologically advanced aircraft flying over Shea. Such exciting aircraft like the 707, DC-9, and other first gen sky busses.....lol.

Put the damn Glamorous Glennis 4 (Bell X-1 Rocket plane) on the Helmet if you don't want to give .001% of the population some kind of phony offense for having to see a representation of Bad Ass American Airpower, then. Whatever. But have the logo reflect the name or the City. The current logo isn't really even a "logo". Its just text in 2 fonts. Our "logo" is really a green oval. 

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Why not put a propeller on the top of the helmet as well. 

Image result for helmet with propeller pics

So, you dont know what a "Jet" even is. Noted. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I get it I just don't have to agree with it. Personal choice. 

I am in the process of getting a Darnold and Adams jersey current style and color. 

I wont wear futuristic alien space colors or heed to change just to make the Johnson brothers rich. 

Bad enough we haven't won anything in 50 years but the organization decides to go full funkadelic on our uniforms. 

NO THANKS 

I hope they aren't putrid and at least keep it toned down enough to where we don't look like we really should be in the XFL or CFL. 

Won't buy $60 shirt out of fear of making billionaires "rich".

Has strong personal feelings he has a need to constantly scream. 

LOL.

We got it. You want it to be 1975 forever. Understood. You've made your point. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

10-4 MAVERICK or was it ICEMAN? 

Cobra Delta-7.

Seriously.

Now my radio call sign is Investigator 1.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Vader said:

damn never even knew the name of that song. it was just highty highty highty ho to me haha - i was a kid

those tailgates were sick. 

God, I hated that. So cheesy.

5 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

I don't recall anyone adding this tidbit, but if you had to pick one color that represents New York City, it would be black. It's always been black. It's urban, edgy, etc. It's the most associated color with the city and no other color (absence of color) is close. Now I realize we aren't in NYC, but you can hardly blame New Yorkers for wanting black. I would be shocked if there wasn't any green though. A lighter green would pop off the black, that's for sure.

Gray. The city is Gray.

8 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes going back to the logo that associated us with losing and the Kotite era is a great idea. 

Ummm, were you alive during the ENTIRE DECADE OF THE 1970S?

Worst 10 years of Jets Football bar none.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Vader said:

nice clip art jumbo jet, or is that a whale shark 

Looks more like a Tuna.....wait! Parcells is coming back!! 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

The decals of the team emblem can be sold. Either put on a cheap helmet or in some sort of team oriented tchotchkee. Fans will pay a premium for a supposed game worn helmet decal. The stripes are freaking worthless. It is just a green stripe. Why bother taking it off. They can not be re-purposed. Let the guy at the refurbishing place remove them.

NFL teams do not have their players wear the same helmet shells from year to year. There is a new model of helmet, including the shell, every season. IT is how the helmet companies make money. 

The tweet is to keep interest in the new uniforms at their peak.  Clever, despite the fact that it is misleading.

Yup. Any type of helmet, Fire, K-Pot, climbing, and even football helmet are "compromised" when impacted or stressed. They are taken out of service and replaced...

Guys aren't carrying around the same okd helmet they wore the previous year. This isnt 1988 High School Football.

• Upvote 2

Green helmets are a, stupid bad idea. Green field, green backdrop, green helmets downfield. There's a reason its one of the first things Parcells asked to change

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for rich kotite pics

Yeah...the current unis have heralded nothing but pure magic.

tenor.gif.5b31a3d47a622a1c160c54c5b992b1bd.gif

36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for 2009 afc championship game pics

Image result for 2010 afc championship game  pics

The uniform doesn't make the man or the team you should know that. 

One of these pictures is a great moment from ancient history. The other is a few guys nobody remembers from a season that is meaningess to anyone but a devout Jets homer.

38 minutes ago, peebag said:

That's nothing....hold my beer:

Chad Pennington sucks.

Rex Ryan was underrated.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Dcat said:

well I think they do listen to the fans opinion. 

I mean, after all, they never offered another autographed photo of Clyde Gates again on Jets rewards after I commented on it at the Fan Advisory meeting I attended  4 years ago!   Isn't that enough proof?  I mean amirite?

Its YOUR FAULT!?!?

Gates would have finished my collection! I have Art Monk, Curtis Conway, Justin McCareins, Eric Green, Santonio Holmes, Plaxico Burresss, Derrick Mason, Jermaine Kearse , and Derrick Stone. Gates would have completed my full "Other teams Garbage at WR that started for the Jets, Set 1 of 5" 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Im gonna laugh when we're orange, purple, and black with green accents next year. 

Dope.

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I am relaxed WF it's just that those that are misinformed or clueless should not be calling others names over something they have no clue about.

How many professional athletes and  big buck celebrities wear Mitchell & Ness jerseys and clothing. 

Because these jerseys are mainly about part of our history Namath-Lyons-Riggins etc, i'm a dinosaur. 

COME ON MAN 

You're so wrong its ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, SAR I said:

91834f551aa80ca701e68aec4260f335.jpg

Chargers have the best throwbacks, followed by the Jets (68's next season with the expected white helmets).

SAR I

I thinks its funny when people insist on something, because thats what the media told them the right opinion is. 

"Powder blue"? Gaa-aay. LOL

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Screenshot_20190130-232226-01-04-01.thumb.jpeg.71bef72a1ee5b049d68515e30a832de0.jpegScreenshot_20190130-232234-01-01-01-01.thumb.jpeg.1564c40331bbd4096eb464781037fc3d.jpeg

Found this concept on Twitter/Instagram and decided to tinker with the original colors, as they were too washed out for what I was thinking the new green would look like.

I'd be a fan of this.  Logo is cool as well.

New York Colonial Vipers..?

Sweet.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Seems to me the only people who like these uniforms are people too young to remember how badly the Jets sucked when they wore them. I have no desire for them to go back to this. 

What uniform did your God wear? LOL

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Neil-O%252527Donnell-05594173.jpg%26w=80

Awesome, let's look at the other #14 that caused us nothing but misery in those awful 80's jerseys.

Let it go.  It's not happening.  Christopher Johnson would literally have to run for his life every time his Bentley alights from the safety of Florham Park, there would be picketing, signs, rocks, no way he's going to put himself through that.

SAR I

tenor.gif.c7175e362530cb3e26809e3487fc60a7.gif

20190201_104614.jpg.a5f0dc6acc74e7441128080cff5ff7bf.jpg

20190201_104900.thumb.jpg.70c4c03ae4c375a70c419d0dae3b8052.jpg20190201_105011.jpg.f0f31ce8ecfba5d5a3d69fe62117d9f0.jpg20190201_105133.thumb.jpg.9ba5962db7f19f710ddb64f4df2be4e9.jpg20190201_105239.thumb.jpg.a8e90f3f67a3b4cabf35b4bc4571a325.jpg

Yeah, real Glory days....

Lets get Sam out of that cursed attire ASAP!!

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company