Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

The design that Jamal Adams came up with looks f*cking great.

I wouldn’t be opposed to that being our every game uni, home or away. Similar to what the Cowboys do with their silver and white unis.

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

The Bucs old uniforms were ******* awful. 

And that new sh*t with the alarm clock numbers is infinitely worse.

• Upvote 2

It’s the Jets and Nike...so there’s always the possibility we’ll be puking our guts out by what we’ll see.

A combo of the sh*tty Bucs-esque alarm clock numbers, the sh*tty Browns-esque lettering across the chest of the jersey and down the sides of the pants, and the sh*tty Jags-esque two-tone helmet. 

22 minutes ago, Vader said:

The helmets are chrome with black face masks. This is consistent with the black jerseys with green numbers seen before.

also for what purpose is Darnold signing these? These are probably limited edition but also introducing the new color scheme. 

i would be shocked if these aren’t close to what we will have next year. 

It may be a transitional helmet with a new color scheme (introduce chrome and black) with the old logo and helmet striping.

iwouldnt be shocked after seeing this to have new chrome / black with a new helmet logo and without the old striping pattern next year.

There’s no way that those are part of the new uniform.

As others have said, they’re promotional items for fans.

The new uniforms aren’t even going to be unveiled until April. There’s no way they already have them laying around the equipment room in October.

I remember Chrebet and Curtis Martin signing those alternate black helmets for some raffle 15 years ago. And the Jets have never once worn them in a game.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Is it ok if I like that helmet for some reason 

Get rid of the current logo patched over the fighter jet and I think it looks pretty sweet.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Eric Allen is AWFUL.  I want that guy gone with the old regime, he's got the stink of Bowles and old-thinking all over him.

And he's talentless.  Watch him in interviews, he bobs his head without listening to what the speaker is saying, just waiting to ask his next inane question.  And did you hear him on those videos back in the summer where he's trying to be John Facenda in this low, documentary voice?  And you should have seen him in action at the Fan Advisory Board, he had no sense of the room and an agenda he wanted to push which none of us agreed with.

I think it's time for a bi-plane.

SAR I

He always sounds like he just ate a fistful of quaaludes.

I’m just waiting for the drool to come dripping out every time he opens his mouth.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

how funny would it be if this was it the whole time.

94PtX7h.thumb.jpg.9cfa8aebdbfcc9ad057c7a7aa4f68c8d.jpg

That’s the one I’ve wanted ever since Adams posted it.

Looks great

Well, at least that one does. The home version looks like a practice jersey. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Really nice uni’s! But the logo on the helmet? Come on man...thats weak!

That’s my one real complaint. At least incorporate a damn fighter jet in there instead of a football.

• Upvote 1

If this were Philly they’d be pelting these dickheads with batteries right about now.

Crazy how Robby has managed to stay so healthy. Looks like you could pick him up and snap him over your knee.

6806r6srocq21.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Did someone allude to middle-aged decision makers trying to "get hip" with the youngin's?

Why does this have to happen to us?

Haven’t the football gods dug their feet into our collective scrotums enough as it is?

Bastards 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

They could wear neon pink uniforms plastered with raging, veiny dildos for all I care, as long as they were playing perennial playoff football.

Nah, I think I’d just pick a new team at that point.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Do raging, pink, veiny dildos trigger you?

They make me...bashful.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company