Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

13 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Or, for Darron Lee:

hqdefault.jpg

booster.jpeg

I would love a new uni.

• Haha 1

Couldnt care less about new uniforms.

For god sake, keep the new uniform and give us a decent team.

Until this team becomes competitive a new uni is just a new brand of lipstick on a pig.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ECURB said:

Typical JETS fan... Can't even wrap your head around accomplishing both things at once.. 😂

Not true. Nothing heady to wrap your mind around here. Its marketing. Its a diversion from the losing. 2-3 seasons ago the tactic was  bragging about how their ticket prices weren't accelerating as fast as other franchises. Now this. Its all they can do from a marketing standpoint until they can field a winner. 

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Not true.  They started the process 4 years ago.  That's means after the 10-6 season.  It was diversion from nothing.  

Hard to believe, I know, may have just been time for a change. 

Lol 4 years to create a new uni.

Link?

4 years thats really something! Fast track.

Like I said before. Keep the new unis give me a competitive team.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

It is amazing.  Two different groups in charge of two different tasks and still it's one or another to some.

No it isnt. Its one organization and if you cant decipher fix what is broken and dont fix what isnt broken I cant help you.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I can't decipher?  You have no clue what you're talking about.  You think Macc is sitting there going over uniform designs?  Seriously?  It's as bad as you lol about when the changes started.  

get it, you're the end all, be all as to what the Jet uniform should look like.  I've said it doesn't need changing.  But I don't feel so self important that I should bitch and moan about change.  And try hard as all hell to come up with reasons against it.

Decaf............try some.

38 minutes ago, peebag said:

I believe the color scheme should be red and green - please discuss

YES! Red, White & Green. Italian Jets fans will go completamente pazzo for it.

• Post of the Week 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jetsons said:

If you want "Bold & energetic" then they should do away with the green & white altogether... what does "green & white" have to do with "Jets" anyway... but I agree with you on the "Bold & energetic"... I just Hope they do something that looks really Great.

I believe the Green & White came from Leon Hess. 

On 2/8/2019 at 2:02 PM, jgb said:

But with a terrible team only way to juice swag sales are a uni change to soak die hards. Jets are like an ex wife I swear.

Someone who gets it. Careful now..... the resident JN fashionista and his fluffer will burn you at the stake.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No it came from Sonny Werblin.  When he changed the team from the Titans to the Jets he changed to green because he was born on St Patricks Day.

Yes thats right. In Eskanazi's Jets history.

Adding some gray or black as an accent might happen but completely going away from green and white will never happen. Never.

If they do let this happen it will be the Jetsiest move since the flying lawnmower or possibly ever.

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

And then bam kelckineau was awesome truck as he saw the new features color of the New York jets......

Crimson 

And then BAM... this morning, BJF83 realized he was drunk when he typed this silly sh!t last night^^^

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I get the distinct impression that some segment of the fan base will be disappointed in the new uniforms regardless of what they look like.

If they start off 5-0 they could wear clown suits or tutu's and nobody will care.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Not true.

I'd hate the clown suits even if they never lost again.

Coulrophobia. They have meds for that now.

No need to suffer in silence anymore.

Extra small right?

3 hours ago, PS17 said:

I'm getting myself one of these...

image.thumb.png.03eefd484ce519eaf56b1b2f5052ba03.png

Aside from being a totally uneeded redo of a perfectly fine uniform its not bad.

For me the best part of it is the New York on chest. At least people calling them the New Jersey Jets can STFU now.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nj meadowlands said:

Our stadium, headquarters, and half our fan base are literally all in NJ. Makes that large obnoxious text even dumber. 

It was neither large nor dumb. May I ask do you work for the Jets? If not whats with the "our" fan base? Oh i see you are one of those guys that says "we" when referring to the team as if you are actually part of the organization.

38 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Solid point, bro.

Was hoping for something funny or insightful but hey if thats all you have........

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Especially if youre one of the few who dont understand the idea that we all live in the NY-Metro-tri state area and its always fallen under the umbrella of NY.

Funny, hearing the reviews of the intro production and the unis themselves havent heard any of the complaints voiced here.  Seems like they're loved, especially the helmet

I likem .....you?

image.thumb.png.03eefd484ce519eaf56b1b2f5052ba03.png

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I do.  As I said earlier, I had no problem with the last/Parcells uniform but understand why they wanted to do this.  I think they look good, look modern and clean.  Theyre not over the top and goofy.  I can see not wanting to see the change but I cant see how anyone could hate them as much as some who are carrying on 

Seems like every show today, every panel, all really like them.

Someone reported theyre selling like crazy.  I guess fans like them

So I guess they accomplished their goals.

I anticipated hating them but I actually think its a good contemporary design and like it. Esp the helmet.

My only negative is that I saw it as unnecessary, thought the unis were fine.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dcat said:

it's the only acceptable reaction to the stale and tired ol' "you shouldn't use the pronouns 'we', 'us', 'ours' when discussing your favorite teams, because you are not a member of the team" commentary.  Haven't seen that one in several years.  It was a lame response back then and it is a lame response now.

Cool story bro. How do you feel about your new unis?

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company