Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Mogglez

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

I still think we’re going to see the color on Robbie anderson’s Car, he’s just the person to reveal something beforehand.  Also wouldn’t be surprised to see 2 shades of green, Kelly and more of a neon.  

There's a better chance that he reveals the color than spells the word "color" correctly.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

me not giving a crap about the Jets has been going on for several years now, this only pushes me further away. At least when the Maple Leafs and Yankees suck they look good doing it. 

You don't give a crap about the Jets but visit a Jets fan site and comment on the Jets all of the time. Makes sense. 

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

At the end of the day, the fans will understand why he fibbed a bit.  This isn't an on the field thing he's lying about.  It's a fun event that, regardless of a leak, the team wants the people that were invited to show up to.  The better question is why would he ruin interest in it by confirming that they are real, effectively saying "yeah guys, its real.  Just forget about tomorrow I guess"

I just don't see why he would need to feel like he had to say anything. If this if the real leak then you would think the Jets PR would probably tell all of the players to stay quiet. They wouldn't ask the players to lie for them. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, teptep said:

Here is the helmet from the Jets teaser last month compared to the leak.  Both look to have a large wordmark. Are they the same?

j-word3.jpg

The helmet on the left looks to have a line above the "Jets". The "Jets" also looks to be straight and not rounded.

14 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

So Garyvee tweeted 2 hours ago that he saw the new uniforms. What must have happened is the Jets showed them to their high roller fans and someone took a picture. Looks like the leaked picture is real :(

If that's true that person needs to be banned from any Jets events including games. **** him or her.

What Gary really said was:

He also does PR, or something like that, for Bell and other players so he may have been on "set" when some of the photos were taken. I wouldn't just assume it was a high roller event. That event is actually the unveiling of the Jerseys tomorrow that only a select group of fans can go to.

45 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sam Darnold showing off his new uniform. 

63UopBVi_normal.jpg

😆

Does that Jersey come with a needle or does Darnold just get it from the training staff like everyone else?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Florio has no sources, he's basing his report off of the best writers on Twitter confirming it was real. He has no inside information. All he does is report on what other people report.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Florio has no additional sources or inside information. If he did, he would have clearly stated so in his article especially since no one else has been able to officially confirm this. 

He’s just summarizing the unconfirmed opinions on the web that we are all seeing.  His additional statement that they are the real deal is no different than anyone else’s guesses. 

The closest we’ve seen from some actual confirmation is Connor Hughes’ tweet from this morning.  Other than that, no one has been able to confirm that these are fake or real. Even Adams walked back his IG comment from this morning. 

Eric Allen from nyjets.com went out of his way to randomly mention "Gray" in a post about Sam Darnold. It was shoved in the post. It was weird.

Maybe that was a subtle way of the Jets denying that those were the real jerseys. Either way the gray comment was weird.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

28 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Okay kid

Nobody that was born after 1970 gives a sh*t about those uniforms. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

I was born in 1987. So you’re wrong. This type of thinking is what allows original penn station to be demolished. 

Ok so one person then

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

I hate Eric Allen.  The guy is transparently disingenuous.  And his (speaking with very deep voice digitally slowed and lowered 30%) John Fascenda impersonation on that imitation Hard Knocks called One Jets Drive was abysmal.

I'm glad he's the leaker and he's going to get his now.

SAR I

I feel like if he leaked this it was done with permission to drum up interest in the event outside of Jets fans. They succeeded in that for sure.

A lot cranky ****s in this thread. Take your tampons out and enjoy it.

The only uniforms I hate are the white on white.

My favorites are the white pants with the green Jersey.

The other combos are fine

The black Jersey and pants are just ok. I thought they'd be better.

Helmets are ok. I think they will look better in person.

It could've been a lot worse.

Leo hasn't missed a game but he's sure as **** taken a lot of plays off

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Dumb franchise makes another dumb decision. The short sidedness of this decision is just sad, but enough people seem to like the new shiny thing, so it’ll do what it was intended for, to take your money. 

Ive said what I’ve wanted say, I’ll return to my rock. Maybe I’ll come say hi in draft night. 

Are you sure you don't want to make the same exact comment another 40 times before you do that?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Wait.  Why is there a football on the football helmet?  Is it so we know the team is a football team?  Or is it to make sure we're not accidentally rooting for the Winnipeg Jets?  Why is the football there?  Why not an NY or like, an actual Jetplane?  Or nothing.  Nothing at all.  Seems very unimaginative.

Congrats! You're the first person to make this point after over 6500 posts. 

• Haha 1