Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

3 hours ago, Mogglez said:

I genuinely wouldn't hate any of what is being described, but it just sounds to me like someone looked at the practice jerseys, the concepts that have floated around, the color green featured in the video with Jamal the other day, and said: "F*ck it, let's make something up that sounds logical for karma points on Reddit."

In fact, the alternate uniform, literally, matches the description of this idea I had in a conversation with someone on Twitter the other day, just adding in the idea of a Jet Plane logo:

Screenshot_20181228-183334.thumb.png.804012860ee2f3105234c98926617a23.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=39cf8ad10baac159Screenshot_20181228-183344.thumb.png.b1e6d10cb94ffc22441341ae2000b587.png

Personally, I think it would look absolutely awesome, but I'm not gonna definitively react to anything unofficial when it comes to this subject.

I was completely against Black + our traditional green together. However, this colored green and black looks sick. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for new new york jets uniforms

That’s a joke, right? 

I’d love if that was the green!! 

41 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If you are physically out of the NY Metro area, 250+ miles away or more, this tangent doesn't apply to you.

I'm talking about Mr. Five Borough's, Mr. Long Island, Mr. Westchester, and Mr. New Jersey making every excuse in the book to not make the effort to attend games with ticket prices lower than a six-pack of beer.  That's second class.  Third class, in fact.

I'm done with defending myself in this conversation so long as every one else is done taking shots at me.  As for the uniforms, I look forward to buying new gear.  Spending money on authentics and mocking those in counterfeits is always fun.

SAR I

I cannot wait to buy my jerseys from China at $18 a pop!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

IMG_1632002.jpg

That logo is trash. This entire situation reminds me of our “stadium.” 

We were expecting so much from our new stadium but we settled for that air condition in Jersey. We’re currently expecting so much from our new jerseys yet we’re going to end up with this sh*tty ass logo. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Man, I live in San Diego but the whole Stadium thing pisses me off to this day. Agreeing to split that atrocity was the worst decision the Jets made in a really long time. Rent it for a while if needed but the Jets don't even have their OWN stadium. Seriously? And what do you want to bet that in 10 years the Giants and Jets do the same thing, in the same spot?

It breaks my heart. Not only is the stadium NOT in NYC, but we also have to share it with the Giants in New Jersey. 

MetLife is currently 70 minutes away from me so it’s not a bad drive but I’d rather drive to NY, pay a sh*t load of tolls, be stuck in traffic, as long as it is OUR stadium. 

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Are we really going to make this a SOJ situation?  Really?

It's an update to a classic AFL/NFL logo.  It's cleaned up and more modern. 

As for the uniform, we've added black as a color and the green looks more modern, just like the logo.  We're rumored to have an alternate all-black look, perhaps a lime alternate too.  It's supposed to be badass.  Supposed to feel like Manhattan.  Something the players will love.  Sounds youthful and edgy to me.

Colors and logos doth not a uniform make; let's have some faith for Thursday please.  Don't go all Fake Spike on us.

SAR I

You’re putting your faith in the New York Jets. Then again, you love the new stadium so who knows with you. 

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

The video doesn't even have 2,500 views. Not only are those Germans crafty, but they are so stealthy too.

"Vee shall destroy zee New Yorker Jetz fabulous reveel and do itz in shtyle!  Franz, cawl zee factorie and make mee vun umbroided basketball cap!  Vee vill bee viral!  Zee world es hourz!"

SAR I

For you: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Not to get this thread off on another tangent....but.....I don't know, it's been a while so a lot of what went on faded from my memory, but I give Woody a pass, somewhat, on the stadium.

He had grand plans for the west side of Manhattan and James Dolan and his cronies in Albany crushed them.  If I remember correctly, it also crushed NYC's bid for the Olympics that eventually went to London because the WSS was going to be the centerpiece of the Olympic bid.  Blame Woody for not having a suitable backup plan somewhere in Queens or on the Island, but, what Woody wanted was certainly a lot better than what we have now.

09jets-big.jpg

That breaks my heart. Anyway we can introduce this again? Like are we stuck with MetLife forever? 

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for titanic pics

I would love to see your google searches. 

EDIT: Nevermind, actually. Nevermind. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are those jerseys the official ones or is it another rumor? I like the jerseys but I'm confused about the helmet. I dont believe i like it. 

44 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Just spoke to Modell’s, merchandise goes on sale in stores starting Saturday.  

EDIT:  Confirmed Modell’s Paramus will have Sam Darnold signing autographs at 1PM Saturday.

SAR I

Are you going to order your jerseys from www.nfljerseysfromchina.com? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is this going to be aired on the app? Certain channel? How can I see this!!!! 

Did anyone else see the guys script? Lmao 

******* show the uniforms. Holy ****. 

• Like 1

Okay I don’t know anything about this JB guy but he’s not funny. He’s actually awful. 

3 minutes ago, MasterChiefJets said:

Ladies and Gentleman - Randy Watson ! Put your hands together!

Lmfao!!! I was thinking the same thing. 

• Upvote 1

Okay now we’re getting the part started 

Okay, the black ones are sick!!! The white ones are nice too but the all green ones are not much. 

• Upvote 1

Okay, the black ones are sick!!! The white ones are nice too but the all green ones are not much. 

• Like 1

I think the lighting of the room was extremely dull. Am I the only one? I think the jerseys are fine. 

• Upvote 1

I think if it was more of a kelly green maybe? I’m torn man. 

5 hours ago, joebabyny said:

The jerseys the players are wearing are NOT the jerseys being sold on the jets shop, it is not a difference of lighting or camera.

from instagram

54511154_720842994977991_459309464577371

from jets shop

ff_3304683-31100bdee32e38fa2169alt1_full

On the Jets shop you can even click the pic and zoom in, seeing there is no stitching around the letters, numbers, fabric patches etc. Maybe they will come out with a game authentic, but there isn't one yet. I am disappointed there is not one available on release.

That dull green is absolutely HORRIBLE. The jersey on Adams in your post looks awesome. I think we have to see these guys on the field. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company