Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Nike is probably pissed right now that they revealed this before the season.

6 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Am I the ONLY ONE who thunks that of the Flags the Jets passed out yesterday -bright (non-Kelly , almost lime) green - were a preview of next year's color scheme for the uniform change?

They ALWAYS - since 2012 - gave out DARK green and White flags for fans, these were UGLY 2005 Seahawks Green flags that I was not too partial to.  

Nope, my buddy and I were at the game as well and were talking about the color of the flag as well as a preview.  He also bought his son a new Darnold Jersey and it came in that same color.  When he opened the package he originally questioned the color obviously different shade.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Was it like the Color Rush jersey?  

Snap a picture of you can.

IMG_0371.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well one thing you notice is that it is the Owner, President and others from the Front office making the decision, not Coach and GM which was different from when Parcells made the change as GM/Coach.

1 hour ago, prime21 said:

Custom made. Black has to definitely be in the plans

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Well those colors could be interesting.  It just depends on when he ordered them.  Before he opened the box or after.

On 3/11/2019 at 10:13 PM, Matthew007b said:

Thought this was interesting.. this is the final roster for the flight crew but the Jets color choices and logo might give a few clues to what's coming...

I think these are practice uniforms but past crew uniform green and white.. new crew uniforms.. well.. you can see the colors.

Last year..

crewold.png

This year.. 

crew.png

I like the color combination and it will be interesting if they add the city graphic on the helmet like they have on their top.

1 hour ago, The Gooch said:

My wife just bought me a new Jamaal Adams green jersey this past Christmas and now they are going to change their uniforms!! Should I return it?

No, they were selling them for 60% off the regular price at Modells to clear out their inventory.  They will never go out of style.

6 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

I believe that slate grey suit he’s wearing will play into the scheme somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting, Does the hat represent a black helmet perhaps?  This is the best thread ever for the offseason 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company