Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

nyjl.jpg

Not a bad idea.  This way all my Yankees and Rangers gear will match and work for Jets games too.

SAR I

Delete your account.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

+1

I got custom sneakers made for Jets games this year and incorporated Gun metal into the scheme along with Green and White. I think they came out pretty sweet.

IMG_8993.JPGIMG_8994.JPG

and the CUSTOM ID:

NY Jets Season Ticket Holder Section 245A

IMG_8995.JPG

so @T0mShane, @Patriot Killa & @greenwichjetfan

for ragging on my previous kicks from the preseason:

Eat a D!çk Semen-I sandwich.   

Nice 1970s Eagles kicks, yo. 

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

The cafeteria is serving apple sauce today, nutcracker, go get on line before the nurses usher you out of the common room and end your daily internet-time ration. Go along now provocateur. 

No gray. No silver. 

We are the NEW YORK JETS..... not the Philadelphia Eagles - a team from a crap town with a fan base second only in obnoxiousness to the Bills.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

That's your opinion.

You are wrong and so is your declaration. My Opinion.

Opinions are subjective. Not here to argue and "choose a side," just exchanging ideas on how to update the current situation in a tasteful and universal (as possible) manner to appease AS MANY Jets Fans as possible. Not everyone will be happy; Welcome to Life.

Now scuttle along and go get your apple sauce. 😄

You're an angry little man. 

7 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Please VALIDATE your SLANDER. Where have I shown "anger" towards you? 

You're the one who comes across as an "angry little man" with your OWN posts because some may consider Grey as an appropriate color:

That sounds angrier than whatever I posted in this thread regarding the uniforms. So please keep to yourself if you feel like addressing me in the future, "yo." 

Even if I were little, it's not the size of the man, but the size of his balls and his word that matter. Go eat a D1ck Semen-i sandwich. :D

Gastineau >>>>>> Klecko

You're adorable.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Very different.  See below

IMG_20190125_153358.jpg

I would be fine with this but I am afraid they are going to be more elaborate. 

• Upvote 2

On 2/11/2019 at 11:59 AM, greasyt said:

This looks like the grainy image from the video

DzI3h-sWoAEkBXT.jpg

It's not terrible, but it's kind of bland. 

It reminds me of how Nike changed the Dolphins logos to give them less personality. 

• Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, prime21 said:

"We want to be exciting, bold, forward thinking, embracing our fans embracing our players.” "It’s going to be a dramatic change." "Create something new for the Jets. Such a bold change." "I can’t imagine in my lifetime the Jets making a change anything like this." "Wow this is what the modern Jets brand is and it feels right for today."

I like to post this ever so often. 

"Ooh, Poochie is one outrageous dude." " He's totally in my face." "Wiggity wiggity! Word up! Rock on party!" 

• Confused 1

I love that people are breaking down a 10 second teaser video like it's the friggin' Zapruder film. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Can you get the metallic mint green with the limited slip differential and positraction?

You didn't order the Metallic Pea?

2 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

So one version could be something like this.

jetsconcept.jpg

It's much better in the lighter green but I'm still not crazy about the helmet.

22 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Look, I could care less what date the uniforms will actually be released, but it just seems that it would have been a smarter idea to reveal the uniforms ANYTIME before free agency and then show off the new team swag on their newly signed FA's as opposed to a random date a month later.  If they had decided to reveal the uniforms at the draft, fantastic, but on a random day after FA starts and almost a month before the draft?  Silly IMO.      

Not trying to pick a fight here, just seriously curious about this.  Forgive me, it's a slow work day so far. :grin:

No, it doesn't. 

You can use the new uni and the fact that no one has seen it as a recruiting tool. You're in on a secret. 

Plus, you don't want the publicity of the reveal stepped on by free agents signing. 

People will have plenty of time to buy new Bell jerseys. Plus, now you have a window where people can buy a Bell jersey with the current design and then buy a new one a month from now. More sales. 

That, my friend, is how marketing works. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I dig this a lot actually, thanks!

I honestly feel that if they replaced the wonky black incorporation into that edit with just white, then it would be a great uni.

I'm with you. Changing the black to white and sticking with the two-color scheme would make these great. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Colors

"Colors" are new as in plural. Backs up my blue grey and blue/gold being added theory. But if above is true I am pretty excited. The uniforms should be released the day before the official start of the new season so that FAs can model them.

Could also just mean a different shade of green and black. 

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

He said the number's look like Oregon's. Interesting that Oregon has the same color scheme as he described.

oregon1.thumb.jpeg.1b496bcfa2afb39eb735bdf6040a1e22.jpeg

oregon2.thumb.jpg.e1b6c92905617bb2c50ff1b1f8177d40.jpg

So someone saw Oregon jerseys...

1 minute ago, British Jet said:

So just to confirm, some people think we are going to screw up the jerseys because of a picture of the back end of a player’s car?

Cool. 

Yes... because Jets fans are idiots. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, prime21 said:

The original post came from the auto shop and the interesting thing is they added @nyjets to their post.  Why would the Jets care if Robby was painting a car unless the new color is similar to one of the colors we may be incorporating?   Just more speculation :) 

NHuzhw7ej1-NQkFrx3Mpvr3BaKt83CBE_XC_GMm1XCk.jpg

Oh for goodness sakes. 

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I think we call that an opinion. 

Meh... it's SAR. I think we all know what he's full of. 

• Post of the Week 2

53 minutes ago, SAR I said:

LOL. I know specifics about the helmet colors, not lying at all.  I will tell you in PM if you promise to keep it between us.

SAR I

Ummmm... there is about 99% of the helmet being one of two colors. Hmmmm.... i guess which ones. 

When you get it wrong you'll just claim you got bad info. 

You are a sad, sad man. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I really don't see how he could get someone in trouble.  This is what forums are for!

He doesn't know anything. He just like to pretend to be a big man.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

49 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Listen man he drives a BMW. He’s also the Wolf of Walpack 😎

A 3 Series is barely a BMW.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SAR I said:

The important thing is that when we're good again, like this year perhaps, I've kept track of the posters who haven't gone to games and who have complained endlessly about those of us who do go to games and their past isn't going away.  If they dare get season tickets or start posting like "I've been here the whole time!" they are going to feel the wrath of the diehard fans.

Bandwagoning has its price.

SAR I

You make this unfun.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I understand that, but in the NFL the players are has big a part of your Teams History as the name its self. So its a little different.

Actually my wife as some nice Jets T's but she also does not have a Jersey. My Self I have a Joe Klecko jersey.

Now your a Jets fan he's a player you defo need to know about.

Best

Jet

Ever

Period

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Bleedin Green said:

Glad to see the bickering over the same nonsense continues even after being told on multiple occasions by Max to cut that nonsense out.

This whole shtick has been worn out for over a decade now, can we just move on already?

Tell 'em Gramps!

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Plus those uniforms were doomed just by starting with brown and orange. Nothing you can do when your coloring with poo. 

Just based on the colors there would never be a reason to get excited about a Cleveland Browns uniform reveal. 

• Haha 1

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Over under on the number of new uni pages on "Brown Nation" or whatever there main fan forum is?

Let's challenge them to beat this monstrosity.

Wait... we are getting new uniforms?

Are we going to be required to wear these whenever we post on the board or just on gameday?

Just now, freestater said:

Whenever posting or reading the board. 

Things are getting strict around here. 

These things better not suck.

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

I've heard from a guy who knows a guy who talked to another guy who once saw a guy who might have seen something one time, and well, this is supposed to be a big secret so try to keep it on the DL, but word has it we'll be getting the exciting, new, ground-breaking.... team onesies!

To paraphrase Christopher Johnson, those team onesies are pretty bad ass!

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

will the cups be kelly green or white or black, or do they match with the uniform of the day?

There really are a ton of questions that need answering. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company