Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

4 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Jets-1.jpg

I like this alot, I love the black, it just look cool. Black. Make the number white for home games haha

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

In a true twist of irony however my wife bought me a black Chrbet jersey that was awful like 15 years ago. Would be funny if it actually became in style 

What does it look like? Post a picture?? 

23 hours ago, nyjunc said:

It's probably this one:

s-l300.jpg

I like the new red shirt - black and green better than this buy back in the day I would have bought this too. Chrebet was my fav player growing up, I'm not sure why. When I go to NY next I want to go to his resturaunt, if it still open, as I understand he kind of ealks around telling stories like Stallone in Rocky 

23 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

usa_today_11185102.jpg

Not funny.

23 hours ago, HessStation said:

How dare you!!!

...will do. Have to find it, it’s on a rack in my basement somewhere lol

Yeah man you got to share the gold not stash it away. I finally bought a jersey, namath, like two years ago and I will buy a Darnold in black next. My only other jersey is chrebet from growing up the white one, faded as hell. It was a screen print. I love that jersey and barely fits now.

13 hours ago, slats said:

The black is simply terrible. Bruce Coslet/Jerry Glanville fake tough-guy BS. 

Plus, teams wearing black get penalized more than any other color. As if the Jets need help there. 

@slats you crazy, fake tough guy? What the hell are you talking about?

I can't tell if you are joking or not. 

The black and green one they are wearing right now are awesome and I be happy with that. Embrace the change, love the change. 

rebranding for this era is great. #facts

Edited by BornJetsFan1983
Stupid phone submitted it before i was ready definitely not user error

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who was trying to be funny?  Someone asked what the new FSU uni looked like and I posted a picture of it.  

Haha it showed up as a broken link to me, I thought it was hilarious, so I quoted it. But I do appreciate you posting it, I wish I could have seen it. I really never remember black jerseys...

1 hour ago, slats said:

The black is ugly, fake tough guy crap. I want no part of it, but I'm bracing for it. Jerry Glanville and Bruce Coslet getting macho. Blech!

I'm not their market, anyway. I haven't bought a new piece of licensed NFL merchandise in quite a few years. So they don't care what I think.  

I care what you think! Damn the man!

1 hour ago, SnackExchange said:

Because the clothes are the identity. Because the uniform, is the one thing this franchise has gotten right. Because the one time this team did change, it was awful, and the next time they do, it will be awful. Because this "let's add black", is so hack. If the organization had been run well for the last five decades, our uniforms would be one of the most popular and highly regarded. It's beautiful. 

Players come and go, it's the laundry we root for.

Browns think they have good jerseys, lions do too....they don't...it would be cool to have black jerseys

21 hours ago, Stark said:

I addd this look to a mock up. This is more or less what it would look like. I am not the Nate Sweitzer that created the uniform template above.

NYJets.jpg

Wait where is the black?

I like the practice jersey colors...not sure I want to have the white helmet with them. I think it will look like the cards playing right now...well green vs red but,. Not sure I like it  now on a black helmet that would be nice

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

the color is already known.  It has been up on the monitors and around the stadium all season long.  I actually bought a Darnold jersey, because I'd like to have his rookie colors, since next year it will be lime-green.  Not a fan.

Picture?

On 1/6/2019 at 8:49 PM, 14 in Green said:

I have a family member who's worked for a few different sporting goods companies the last 20+ years. He started at Spalding, went to Under Armour, and is now working for another company that is officially licensed to make NFL on field apparel. Over the holidays he gave me some pre release 2019 PGA Championship stuff his company makes. I was surprised he was able to get it since he has a top job in the baseball divislon, not golf. I asked him about the Jets new uniforms. Just so you know, the company isn't Nike, but the one he works for makes product that is seen on the side lines every Sunday. He told me the new Jets products are basically top secret, and even he can't find out what they're doing. He did promise to make sure I got a "care package" on the release date. The point of the story is, none of these supposed teases, or clues you guys think might be real aren't anything but speculation. There have not, and will not be any hints given about what's to come. Not from the team, the league, or the licensed companies.  

Kill Joy

I am waiting to hear about a new Jets HC but in the meantime i have from a very good source the Jets are going in a totally different direction. Here have a look:

NEP4760265.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Almost definitely fake, but a couple interesting things. It would go perfectly with the cleats Jamal twitted, and the logo is interesting though I am not sure I like it. Just screams soccer. Definitely would be bold. Fails the Allen statement of everyone will be pleased statement.

I am sticking with the kelly gree/blue grey color scheme that matches everyone's ties at the Gase press conference

I like the green color but this particular jersey is trash.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Image result for black ny jets helmet

Gotta get the black helmets.

I want black jersey like the practice ones we saw and yes black helmet would be great. Green cages would be sweet too.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

How the hell is that supposed to be your New Jersey? I'm just going to call it. None of that is our Jersey. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Warfish said:

I heard out new helmets might be fuchsia with chartreuse highlights and logo. 

Can anyone confirm?

SUPRSEKRITLEAKS!

th?id=OIP.o3MxTLNpUW8ePDMgLPbLIwHaG1&pid

Geeeeennnnoooooooooo

I have a super secret source that snapped this picture. 100% fact this is the new uniform green color talked about and called it here first.

Your welcome.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

No, black isn't happening.  Why?  Because red didn't happen either.

The primary color of the Jets QB jersey is never a color found in the core game team jersey.  All this photo does is confirm that black is off the table and support that red is a possible color in the new core game jersey.

SAR I

Red didn't happen either? you mean the red color that every single team uses every year for QB? What the hell are you talking about? DO you see the green on the practice uniform? that is the new green for our new uniform - per my secret source

Black is not off the table at all if anything, all the positive fan reaction to it probably cemented whatever final tweeks they are thinking with the Black base. 

Why do you end your comment with SAR I? you know I can see your profile name and picture right next to your comment right?

35 minutes ago, Warfish said:

At least the Field Goal logo would adequately represent the Jets primary method of scoring the last decade+

Honestly I really like the Black with just green, and if it is that shade of brighter kelly green that we say on the practice jersey I will really like it. With a Black helmet @SAR I not white would be t!ts. Now is they go white again - which I hate - whatever.

Regardless of all this being said if the new coaching staff actas like the last couple with no adjustments concept of ball control or clock management I will ******* hate them anyway. Gase better damn well be the answer. Toilet bowls got me this last season not even watching all the games. Last season i think was the first time that has ever happened to me and I have been watching religiously since the 2000's...I know a rookie fan compared to some of you. 

Damn I can't way for next year!

15 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Screenshot_20190130-232226-01-04-01.thumb.jpeg.71bef72a1ee5b049d68515e30a832de0.jpegScreenshot_20190130-232234-01-01-01-01.thumb.jpeg.1564c40331bbd4096eb464781037fc3d.jpeg

Found this concept on Twitter/Instagram and decided to tinker with the original colors, as they were too washed out for what I was thinking the new green would look like.

I'd be a fan of this.  Logo is cool as well.

The grey jet image around the collar is pretty awesome, could be black too if needed. not a fan of the logo but like the collar jet..

yeah who ever did this did good. Black or Green helmet!! oh man hell yeah!!

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

You just keep missing the point of a new uniform.  No one thinks it's going to fix anything.  

All the rest has nothing to do with uniforms.  

For the record?  Really?  I didn't know you felt that way.  Lol

For the record alot of teams have fan's that claim their uniform is the best in the NFL,  greenbay and Baltimore for example.  One of the worst is the SD Charger, ok LA Chargers or whatever. When I lived there the fans switched from raiders, chargers and 49ers depending on the week, anyway they swear up and down that their baby blues were the absolute best. 

In many a bar I would argue for the green and white of course,  but my point is could this be true for every fan base?

DOES every single team think they have the best uniform? If so does it matter at all what they come out with? I mean wont we all just still say our team is the best no matter what?

I mean the bucs and titans look like sh*t but their fans will tell you they are modern and awesome. 

No seriously ours are the best, anyone can see. I like the green and white. But I'm going to love the green and black 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matthew007b said:

Here's another shot of it.. it looks like a white outline wedge with.. a black line in it?  Kelly green to me.. or some brighter shade of green of it but you can see it all over the table.. good catch.  It does look bold.. far as the wedge if they use it.. could be the new helmet shape, or uniform like SAR said. This is all a guess but looks like the new color to me.

ktzVSsl.png

Ok so now we know what new helmets will look like and they are green. Green as ****

• Upvote 1

I just reread some of this post about 50 or so pages or back. The older uniforms with black in them. Honest to God thos black ones look horrible. I would  never have guessed they looked that bad. Is that just like an age thing? Was everyone so bad back then? I mean they look really bad. Damn who would have guess I have been spoiled with our color rush uniforms

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

2013-oregon-ducks-nike-football-uniforms

oregonuni6.jpeg

cxhdgfhhg.jpg

How Nike handles the concept of "flight" on a uniform.  I think this type of direction would be in sync with the 'major' change that's supposed to bring a design that is "different" and "bold" and "exciting".  I think all of these takes on something 'retro' or akin to our current striped setup doesn't fit with the language we're hearing from the Jets and Nike.

SAR I

I feel like these pics have been all over this thread. I guess jets wings would be good?

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No it came from Sonny Werblin.  When he changed the team from the Titans to the Jets he changed to green because he was born on St Patricks Day.

Thanks Sonny!!! I like the green and white! But if we did get the NY orange somehow cool.

Why exactly can't we use the military green on this years salute to service as our new color? I think that would he awesome 

• Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

Adding some gray or black as an accent might happen but completely going away from green and white will never happen. Never.

If they do let this happen it will be the Jetsiest move since the flying lawnmower or possibly ever.

And then bam kelckineau was awesome truck as he saw the new features color of the New York jets......

Crimson 

6 hours ago, Kleckineau said:

And then BAM... this morning, BJF83 realized he was drunk when he typed this silly sh!t last night^^^

lol yes it was supposed to read "And then bam kelckineau was awestruck as he saw the new feature color of the New York jets......

Crimson"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, UpperDecker317 said:

rank in order of anticipation...

-free agency

-jets new jersey reveal

-draft

-training camp

FA has to be number 1 but thi post has over 86 pages sooo... maybe not.

1 Uniform

2 FA

3 Draft

4 Training camp

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Believe it or not, about 90% of the Jets fans who aren't on this site have no idea the Jets will have new uniforms this year.

The reveal will be in about 4-6 weeks most likely. Buckle up for that, it'll be funny as hell to see the reaction on here...

90%? 

No way man I got to think that pretty much every fan knows that the new unis are coming.  What fan doesn't follow the few only brights spots of our team...Adams and darnold. AnD Adam's been talking about it. Man everyone knows.

What the trip is, is that no one has any idea what they are going to look like. Damn a month away and no credible leaks? Seriously wtf its 2019.

I can look at the most private pictures from celebrity cell phones,  classified documents of national security, hell I can get a live satellite view of @Maxman house but I cant get a glimpse of the uniform yet. Damn it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

20190202_120441.thumb.jpg.6a78d24a03efcfb16ed39c9a350fcb95.jpg

Cutler, oh cutler... 

Guys super cereal question. Will the black be home or away. I mean there is going to be a black uni. But there is always a white uni, but then what's the green uni? Color rush week.

I need answers 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company