Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

New unis look sick...green with grey military camo.  New Jets logo a sleek, stealth design.  I'm all in.

Image result for b-21 raider

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for bears helmet

Image result for giants helmet

Image result for current packers helmet

NEAT CLEAN 

Root for them.  Personally, I'm ready for something new.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

I just think it needs freshining up is all.  I don't hate boring.  But what we have now is just, I don't know, over the top in the boring department.  I like the idea of incorporating a plane in some sort of way, even if they kept the logo simple or boring.  I found this months ago and felt that it was a perfect blend of old and new, and freshened up something so old and stale:

79bb8562945691.5aa095a085d3c.png.7108ffc2bb94024795027ddecd52ef79.png5aa0dc94c3578_Screenshot_20180308-0145502.thumb.png.9d6fcf630e9d97c5c4b3418a2dd4becd.png

Fighter looks old 90s technology stealth...need an upgrade to a more sleek design.  

Image result for b-21

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No lifelong diehard NY Jets fan. 

E-bay will keep me in the Jets gear I need and like. 

Im ready for a new HC and ready for our franchise QB to dominate the NFL i'm also ready for a few Super Bowl wins. 

Fine.  The "Same ole Jets" need an upgraded stealth image with the colors debatable.  Personally, I like camo grey with green...but whatever upgrades the current uniforms and helmets.

14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Winning is the change i'm looking for not spending money on new merchandise and padding the Johnson bothers bank accounts. 

We're all screwed padding the bank account of J&J...I just rather have a design logo that I enjoy watching and wearing...don't worry, with my luck they'll stay close to the original.  Why ruin a good thing?

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

After all these years you would think people would know that J&J has absolutely nothing to do with Woody or Chris, has nothing to do with the Jets and get not even one dollar added to their bank account because of the Jets.   

So not getting how we're screwed.   

I was just too lazy to spell out W&C.  Sorry, not sorry.

We're screwed because they own my favorite team and cannot lead a dog to eat in a meat market.  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company