Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Honestly i kind of love the black with green number in those practice jerseys... keep it real simple and mean

8 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Best idea yet. Only tough decision would be what color helmet though since you can only have one helmet design/colorway

^ this is what they should do 

white helmet 

“A little bit of black “ is an awful idea 

they need to keep our unis two colors, simple, timeless 

home- white + green 

away- black + green 

1 hour ago, Barton said:

Real franchises dont change their logos multiple times. 

Except... the Patriots? 

We already know the green based on the official teaser released a few days ago...

What part of the logo do you like? “JETS” in bold italic? Cause that’s staying. 

Have you guys not being paying attention? That is not the green. That is the old logo. Zero chance those are the unis.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

FIRST GOD IS NOT AWFUL

2ND THE LOGO IS NOT THE PROBLEM THE PLAY OF THE TEAM IS THE PROBLEM

What is with the idiotic font? No one can read what you’re posting bro.

• Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 2

9 minutes ago, InstantClassic said:

I like the helmet 

17 minutes ago, MattyAction said:

Saw on Twitter. Would not be mad at allIMG_20190105_203821.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

Another sh*tty fan attempt 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

when are they announcing this sh*t? Get on with it already...

3 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Pretty sure those stripes are painted on, so they can't remove them like logo decals. So yeah..

Guys....they're not gonna give you any sort of hints before hand. We're not gonna have any clue what they'll look like. 

Not true. The Jamal Adams teaser clearly reveals the new shade of green.

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The stripe is not painted on, it's a decal.  Look at when we wear our Color Rush uniforms and look at the Riddell video I just posted.  And why would the Jets, a $3 Billion dollar corporation, have a $1,200 helmet repainted?  To save $60,000?  Even the Johnson's aren't that cheap.

The painting process on a Riddell Speedflex helmet involves 1 coat of primer, 2 coats of color, and 1 clear coat.  The Jets helmet isn't painted either, it's injection molded as white.  It would make no sense to strip all the safety features out of the helmets to the bare bone shell just to go through this effort to change them to a color that's injection molded to begin with and/or save a few thousand dollars.

Returning the helmets.  Leaving the center stripe decals.  It means we're getting new facemasks, hardware like screws and such, added to the existing helmets.  That's somewhat indisputable now.

SAR I

Wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

They were bagged and tagged with "Riddell" shipping tags.  And if they are being sent off to goodwill they would have removed the center green stripe decals as well, makes no sense why they would remove the flag, Riddell logo, Jets wordmark, NFL shield, etc, but leave the center stripes on.

SAR I

Wouldn't they refresh the center stripe to at least make it look new? Maybe the center stripe is a different type of adhesive that they will let riddel remove. Based on what we have heard from the jets as well as rumors its pretty clear that there will be a new shade of green.

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Here's the strongest clue as to our new colors.

For bonus points comes off so much better and cooler than at his intro presser.  What a difference.  Favorite listen is Pearl Jam, Nirvana and Foo Fighters?  YES!  No more Aretha or whoever...

huh? Where?

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

^^^^^^^

Didn't notice all the grey? 

Lol... nothing new

10 minutes ago, Kevin Swayne said:

Do you have inside information on this? You seem to be pretty sure. I hope you are correct for the record. 

No, he doesn’t.

• Upvote 1

The new shade of green has been CONFIRMED. Do you guys still not get that? Watch the Jamal Adams video for ****s sake. 

• Haha 1

Ok doofuses.

The Jets teaser video revealed the new green, here it is:

My prediction is that the two primary colors (and potentially only colors) will be that new green with black.

1C588292-57B4-410D-A53B-64E474AD25D2.jpeg

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not a doofus but the play-doh green looks like the color rush green. 

No it’s different. Again that is from the official new uniform teaser. It’s the green.

https://goo.gl/images/Pw1KU7

2 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

What video is that? 

Official jets uniform teaser where Jamal opens the case, from the jets site.

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

I think 99% of us realized the helmet shipping video was a metaphor. However we have 1% here who don’t even know what a metaphor is, along with those who think Adams gave away the new color scheme when he tweeted the day he received a pair of sneakers. It’s a fools errand trying to reason with them. Best to sit back and laugh as they go back and forth amongst themselves.

Dude.. the video I am referencing is not the shoe video... the green was revealed in the OFFICIAL jets JERSEY teaser video where Jamal opens a box containing the New Jersey and flips out...

https://vimeo.com/310646230 

48 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I highly highly highly highly doubt that this is real, but someone on Reddit posted this asking if it was a legitimate leak, and I wanted to see the reaction here 😂😂😂😂.

c0UJ5zy_d.jpg.a2d6e47cb359b3ce684fdf513b7c7254.jpg

I think this is fake but I like it. 

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

A $5 billion dollar entity isn't going to bother recycling helmets, they'd just as soon auction them off or donate them to charity-  and the facemasks and hardware would still be attached.

It's probably wise to stop thinking that the Jets are being crafty and throwing us off the trail and instead embrace the fact that the team is aware that their fans like the white helmets because the white helmets allow us to have the best throwback uniforms in the NFL with very important AFL heritage.

SAR I

No one thinks they are being crafty. You think the Jets marketing departing thinks fans know weather helmets are painted or injected molded or whatever the ****? 

• Haha 1

My friends brother works with the Jets and he just saw the uniforms. Can confirm that the helmet is NOT white. He would not say what color it was. Sorry SAR. 

56 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Can we agree on the following odds/assumptions?

80% chance the logo will change drastically.  

80% chance the primary color of the uniform is green. 

60% chance the primary color of the helmet is white. 

SAR I

Whoa Whoa, only 60% chance on the helmet now? 

My odds:

80% chance the logo will change minimally because "Jets" in bold italic will remain/be the main feature of the logo ( JETS )

100% chance that the "primary" color is green. By primary i mean the color that is not White/black (I think one uni version will be Black- Green home, black away)

33% chance the helmet is white. 

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I’m stunned by the direction of the leaked facemask but I’ll take it. 

SAR I

What?

based on that helmet video im pretty sure the helments are going to be white. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That isn’t bragging. It is stating an opinion. I believe that season ticket holders should be given perks such as first dibs on newly designed items, especially if any are in limited supply such as a third-alternate jersey, Salute To Service onfield hoodie, coaches cap, etc.

Has nothing to do with money; has to do with the team showing respect to its best fans.

SAR I

Why? You paid for seats.

i don’t care about the logo, but I’d be a little bummed if that was the green 

eh actually I kind of love it 

1 minute ago, teptep said:

Not so. Several teams had their "secondary" or non-helmet logos on the cap. These include caps for the Bengals, Vikings, Rams, Bears.  It may be just wishful thinking on my part, as I find this "update" underwhelming and, frankly, lacking in personality, but I think the triangle wedge shape (80's jet homage) will be on the helmet and this will be the secondary logo.  

The logo is the least important thing... you haven’t seen the uniforms yet.

6 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Guys, it's probably just a place holder.  The shades of green in that hat aren't any different, lol.

*Edit*

Someone who works for New Era chimed in:

Screenshot_20190402-014142.thumb.png.89d560478303d602a730b4547a02cfd8.png

Then why the black and new logo?

I don’t understand why you guys think that the logo would get major changes. It’s a uniform update. The uniform can be radically different with a similar logo...

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company