Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Just now, Larz said:

So happy I got a Darnold jersey! 

Lol, a jersey he'll never wear in game action!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yes, because he’ll be in the same hotel on January 25th asking Sexton how the contract negotiations are going.

Lol. Hard to start a kid when he waits till Sept to sign...🙄

Just now, Larz said:

The worst part is I swore off current jerseys after a friend got burned on O'Donnell and Keyshawn jerseys 

I'm not smart 

Lol, I hear ya. I'm done with new ones until Nike is gone. Just hate the fit of the new ones. I like the old Reebok jerseys. My old 28 is the only one I wear any more.

• Upvote 3

Just now, usanyj said:

The 28 is safe since he is a legend. I have come to hate buying jerseys unless these guys are classic jets... my Vilma, Jenkins, Sanchez, coles, favre haven’t really stood the rest of time like curtis

I have a Mangold jersey, but I don't like the cut. It sucks, I wouldn't mind repping the big guy...

9 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Lose a few pounds until you get to Mangold's weight class, it'll look great

:)

It's the shoulders. They have that odd cut (I guess it's to make shoulders look bigger,) I don't need any help there, they look like something Bea Arthur would wear in the golden girls

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, BroadwayBen said:

Questionable marketing on the jets part, but hey it saved me some money this season. Literally within a few days of buying brand new jerseys for the girlfriend and I. Phewwwwwwww

Well...They needed a distraction from their inability to sign our QB 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

I can't disagree more with this order [in joewilly's post]. This guy has zero design taste or skill in identifying what works and what doesn't. Shockingly bad attempt and putting the teams in order based on overall design.

The writer definitely likes the more historical/traditional unis.

27 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can you guys please guess colors without personally attacking one another when you don;t like their picks?

You new here?😏

• Haha 4

121 pages and not one single ban?! 

Crusher must be snacking...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I recommend a two week ban for this thread.

You want to ban me during the big reveal?!😢

23 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Wait... we are getting new uniforms?

Are we going to be required to wear these whenever we post on the board or just on gameday?

Whenever posting or reading the board. 

Just now, Klecko73isGod said:

Things are getting strict around here. 

These things better not suck.

...ummm.....its the jets we're talking about.

You want them to not suck?🤨

If these are the new unis, I like them. They're a lot better than I was expecting tbh

• Upvote 3

Wow. A bunch of people b*/ching about them.

Shocked. Shocked, I am. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Ucontext.jpg

Good post.  In the context of other new/modern NFL uniforms we stand up quite nicely.  No ugly collar like the Texans and Jaguars, no awkward shoulder blocking like the Titans and Bucs, no bizarre watermarks like the Seahawks or silly arm mascots like the Patriots.

Our classic uniforms were understated and classy and in the context of the other modern-look NFL teams the same can be said.  I think only the Chargers look better than us in this group.  Good job by the Jets and Nike.

SAR I

I hope they have an all white version too. All white with that metallic helmet would be cool. 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

They certainly will.  It's at the team discretion how to mix and match the jerseys and pants.  We'll have an all-black, an all-green, a white out, etc.  Question is will we also have a gunmetal grey, something I've been hoping for.

SAR I

That would be cool too. I like the accent colors. Cautiously optimistic on what the lime is going to be

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

So is the white jersey/green pants version. To me this uniform is an amalgam of the current uniform (the logo) with those 80s/90s uniform. I know a lot of you don't like it, but I think it's cool.

Compared to the New Jersey transit mock ups that  came out earlier these are a homerun

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The reveal was yesterday.  Tonight will just be more whining.

SAR I

If Sam is who we think he is, every single fan in this thread will be buying up the merch. that's going to be associated with the Darnold era of Jets football. 

Every single one. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

I’m gonna get a Bell jersey immediately. After the reveal tonight I’ll pick a color but none of these are a deal breaker.

I think I'm gonna like the green. Hard to tell just yet.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I think the lighting of the room was extremely dull. Am I the only one? I think the jerseys are fine. 

Nope. I like them quite a bit

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company