Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I see a lot of discussion here...isn’t it just going to be the uniforms Adams and Lee posted? They’re not fantastic but they are simple and clean - could be a lot worse. 

Curious what they do for alternates, a grey base could be ok if executed properly but I would be surprised if that works. I’d hope for a throwback in the current green made to look like some older set of uniforms so it’s not just lazily bringing the current ones forward.

I thought I liked the idea of the black jerseys, but I think it's going to be difficult to execute with green.

My guess is they'll roll with the Adams/Lee jerseys that got posted and do a black alternate. I actually think if they keep the black one fairly simple it'll look fine and they can keep the green in the helmets, but they could get pretty gross if they throw too much of that lighter green in there.

I agree. And I think they’re toying with a black alternate but it’s going to be tough to pull off.

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

This has always been my favorite mock and the one I was rooting for all offseason. 

Completely agree.

I feel like those are the uniforms but it's not an effective image to see what they look like. Or I'm taking Enunwa's "actually see what the jerseys look like tomorrow" too literally.

Also would be interesting if they just had them somewhere not actually in jerseys so they could tinker with designs on some of the players in photoshop.

The football on the helmet bothers me more than it should. Is it not clear what sport they're playing? I know it's in some old logos but not a single team has that on their helmet.

Would be kind of cool if the base is green but they can throw on different decals kind of like the Rams do.

Agree with those who don’t like the football logo on the helmet. Do we need to know what sport this is? Only team in the league with that.

Thought I’d like the green helmet but it’s too much.

Green jersey seems too busy. Don’t really like the shade of green chosen either.

I know the winds by the shoulder are the homage to the team name but I don’t think they look particularly good.

White jersey and black jersey I like better than the green but I think just because there’s less going on.

Event was ridiculous. Bad pace, lack of understanding of audience, not sure what was going on with the music. Missed opportunity to kind of introduce Mosley, Bell, etc too.

The New York on the jersey should look solid on a T-shirt or a hoodie which I’m more likely to purchase than a jersey anyway.

Overall kind of reminds me of the recent Browns rework which is already going away. Hope the next jersey is more simple than this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

People could be playing any sport while wearing a football helmet. The football on the football helmet is key. Really brings it home.

• Haha 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company