Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 hour ago, nyjbuddy said:

Not sure if this was posted here.

Dylan Schefter, Adam Schefter's daughter interviewing Jets players about the new uniforms... new jersey.

awesome kid.  She's great.  And I loved when she said "I'm going to take my Dad's job"!  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

49 minutes ago, ECURB said:

It is quite literally centered in the oval.

I don’t know what you mean by “it” but there are quite literally two lines of text here, the top one of which is neither centered nor justified. Umm 

ADBA058A-92DF-4F92-8295-8A65AFC69CFB.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xtina said:

I don’t know what you mean by “it” but there are quite literally two lines of text here, the top one of which is neither centered nor justified. Umm 

They are both centered in the oval... Your eyes are playing games on you

• Upvote 2

Received my Darnold white limited jersey yesterday. It looks reeeaaally nice! The jersey material is much softer than my other limited jerseys and the fit is smaller too but not bad at all. Usually jerseys look and feel bigger than the size you buy this feels like it’s an extra large and not an EXTRA large. Can’t wait for the custom black to become available!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Xtina said:

They are centered, but the designer didn’t consider the italic text or the visual imbalances of the negative spaces. It’s amateur design from top to bottom.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

Received my Darnold white limited jersey yesterday. It looks reeeaaally nice! The jersey material is much softer than my other limited jerseys and the fit is smaller too but not bad at all. Usually jerseys look and feel bigger than the size you buy this feels like it’s an extra large and not an EXTRA large. Can’t wait for the custom black to become available!

I don't really like the new uni's but hopefully in the sunshine on game day they'll look better than they did during the unveiling.  I still don't think I'll be able to get over the San Diego Chargers-esque shoulder stripe though.

On 4/11/2019 at 3:21 PM, SAR I said:

-4565459535801810327.jpg

Yes.

Conveniently, this is one of two vintage Jets jackets I've kept over the years, a day after I got it I wore it to the game where Dennis Byrd got hurt and what I remember is that during that play stoppage a guy leaned into me and got chili onto one of the white sleeves and I had to run up the steps and get to the bathroom to put some soapy water on it before it stained permanently.  Thankfully, the cleaning went well, you couldn't tell what happened there.

SAR I

I had that jacket and my brother had the exact same one but thre green version. I eventually gave him my black one  

Probably the last article of Jet gear I bought. 

Great looking half zips. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 4/9/2019 at 8:14 AM, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I hated the redesigned logo originally but it is growing on me now.  There's one thing I don't get though.  I am by no means a graphic design guy (R&D/Training Guy in the Cable Industry) but If you look at the football design there was a lot of room for a plane/jet design in  the laces itself.  If they would have just made those laces a little bit longer and shorter in certain areas there would definitely be a plane/jet representation considering the ball is separated length wise.  head on view of a jet through the laces...... Am I crazy?

jets.png

I posted that earlier in this thread - the plane taking off being depicted in the laces - very simple adjustment that makes the logo work - goes from a logo lacking in concept (like the original) to an absolute winner. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Me too and I was very happy to see that the green was actually what was shown during the unveiling vs the much darker green (like last years uniform) that was actually shown in the picture when ordering.

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

I posted that earlier in this thread - the plane taking off being depicted in the laces - very simple adjustment that makes the logo work - goes from a logo lacking in concept (like the original) to an absolute winner. 

Throws away 40 years of history for a gimmick actually.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

This is a great idea and could have made the helmet logo palatable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

The helmet, I don't  mind.

The jersey, looks like a coaches Polo that for some strange reason has 2 large numbers on it. 

Like a kids Jets shirt from the 70s you got at sears ,before authentic  licensing.

Titans,Browns,Jets,Jags. I hate the whole soccer, Euro, short or no stripe on the pants, trend

Look: Chargers Announce Powder Blue Jerseys as Primary Uniforms for 2019 Season

TYLER CONWAYAPRIL 16, 2019

FILE - In this  Sunday, Oct. 21, 2018 file photo,Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (17) passes the ball during the first half of an NFL football game against Tennessee Titans at Wembley stadium in London. Try as he might, Von Miller just can't find anything bad to say about Philip Rivers anymore.
Matt Dunham/Associated Press

The powder blues are coming back. This time to stay.

The Los Angeles Chargers announced Tuesday they are switching their primary uniforms for the 2019 season to their powder blue and yellow iteration:

The Chargers wore the so-called powder blues from 1960-73 before gradually making the switch to a darker blue color. Although the powder blues haven't been the Chargers' primary jerseys for nearly 50 years, they have remained a consistent favorite, with many fans calling on the franchise to make the change permanent.

The Chargers finally listened. And after taking one glimpse at the new uniforms, it isn't hard to see why. 

The Chargers will immediately join the short list of the NFL's cleanest uniforms. They're even making the yellow facemask a full-time deal, a subtle-but-welcomed touch that helps draw out the blue.

It's unclear what the Chargers will be doing with their former primary navy jerseys, although it's possible they'll continue wearing them as an alternate. The same goes for the team's electric blue Color Rush uniforms, which also popped on the screen.   

On 4/13/2019 at 6:06 AM, prime21 said:

Dude post some pics! Like zoomed and so we can see the detail. I hate looking at the promo pics.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Dude post some pics! Like zoomed and so we can see the detail. I hate looking at the promo pics.

I have one as well.  At work now, but if he doesn't post anything, I'll see if I can tonight.  it is a strange feel, as he says:  I have purchased many jerseys through the years, but this does not "feel" like a jersey.  not a mesh feel, but almost like a cotton?  very soft, very comfortable, but just....different.  not sure how I feel about it yet.  but the detail is VERY nice!  the stiching, the vibrant green coloring (which was my concern), even the NFL logo kind of "pops" out!  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I have one as well.  At work now, but if he doesn't post anything, I'll see if I can tonight.  it is a strange feel, as he says:  I have purchased many jerseys through the years, but this does not "feel" like a jersey.  not a mesh feel, but almost like a cotton?  very soft, very comfortable, but just....different.  not sure how I feel about it yet.  but the detail is VERY nice!  the stiching, the vibrant green coloring (which was my concern), even the NFL logo kind of "pops" out!  

It feels like a pajama top? 

Image result for green mens pajamas

2 hours ago, Legend Killa7 said:

• Haha 2