Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

38 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Why?  That's pretty much the cost of attending 1 game with a friend for a high quality item that will last 10 years.  I see that as a great value.  The $99 replicas are cheap and show wear very quickly.  The $350 authentics are strong like bull.

SAR I

The fact that they charge $99 for such a cheap product is also ridiculous and they do it to get fans to spend $325+ on a decent one.

• Upvote 1

After the draft last year I was watching for the Darnold Elite jerseys to come out.  They didn't drop until sometime in June and I think it was only the custom Elites, which carries an additional charge from the standard price for customization.
I know this because I looked up the $361.10 charge on my Amex from June 23rd last year. :eek:

Where did you purchase it?

Just now, Peace Frog said:

If Tony Pauline is right and the entire franchise needs a total cleansing, does that mean the new uni's are getting fired and we're getting even NEWER unis?

Just when I was getting used to them.  

That slash lightning bolt across the shoulder and chest is ugly. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/11/2019 at 9:55 AM, SAR I said:

Why?  That's pretty much the cost of attending 1 game with a friend for a high quality item that will last 10 years.  I see that as a great value.  The $99 replicas are cheap and show wear very quickly.  The $350 authentics are strong like bull.

SAR I

Which is totally in line with Joes ticket buying practices.  Cheap and skip it

• Upvote 1

On 5/18/2019 at 10:20 AM, BROOKLYN JET said:

All the Jets did was copy the knicks.

68073eebc1dd1c2ac4e88116580ee258--new-york-knicks-sports-logos.jpg

Actually all they did was take the "NY" out of the background.

Why this has become a point of contention and so confusing to some in mind boggling

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

jelite.jpg

The new Elite Jets jersey has dropped.  Stealth Black only for now which suits me just fine as I wanted and ordered a #33.  Supposed to ship on or about June 7.

SAR I

Waiting on mine.  

Kind of interested in how many of each color we see at home games.  

Authentic jerseys are so much nicer than the knock offs and the fake authentic being sold by Nike. 

I have quite a few authentic jerseys in the Reebok brand who I thought made a nice rugged jersey. 

Reeebok Chad Pennington,Vilma,Chrebet,Martin 

Starter Keyshawn Johnson,Chrebet

Champion Esiason, Marvin Jones 

Mitchell Ness Joe Namath 

Knock offs way too many to list. 

Its all a matter of personal choice and how much you want to invest in a football jersey. 

I may purchase an authentic Nike Jamal Adams 2018 version. 

36 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Waiting on mine.  

Kind of interested in how many of each color we see at home games.  

The green is punchy and the black is fresh and slick but methinks the white sales are going to fall off a cliff.  Years past it was a throwback to Super Bowl III of course, meant a lot sentimentally, and the green blocked sleeves were bold. But in the new design the white is just blah and you’re not going to see many of them at the stadium IMO.   I wish they did a gunmetal grey.  All the coaches are wearing it.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

+1

He’s an embarrassment. 

SAR I

Watch out he'll put you on ignore for 10 minutes or so. 

Im on ignore for telling him that he misunderstood a post 

called me an internet tough guy and a troll, lol

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Watch out he'll put you on ignore for 10 minutes or so. 

Im on ignore for telling him that he misunderstood a post 

called me an internet tough guy and a troll, lol

He’s sold out on the Jets as a losing organization so once we start winning in September he’s going to be very unhappy.

And he brought us together which is pretty funny for us and another misery for him.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

He’s sold out on the Jets as a losing organization so once we start winning in September he’s going to be very unhappy.

And he brought us together which is pretty funny for us and another misery for him.  

SAR I

Well at least he has one talent, lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually all they did was take the "NY" out of the background.

Why this has become a point of contention and so confusing to some in mind boggling

They also changed and raised the football.

Just pointing out how the Knicks logo is very similar, name/ball.

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

nflair.jpg

The football now resembles the NFL football, far more dramatic.  However the Jets tweaked the laces as it clearly has wings, two engines, and a nose now, just like a fighter jet.  Quite clever.

SAR I

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

nflair.jpg

The football now resembles the NFL football, far more dramatic.  However the Jets tweaked the laces as it clearly has wings, two engines, and a nose now, just like a fighter jet.  Quite clever.

SAR I

Pretty sure that is a Photoshoped one.

715iArfDLOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Got my father a birthday gift for his office shelf....

791527F6-80FF-4FBE-98FC-7384ECCC1156.thumb.jpeg.5894ce1f77a83c5a4a5c93421ce55b74.jpeg

I haven’t seen it in person but he says the green is killer!

Is that the full sized model?  I got my son the mini helmet, the green is really cool in different types of light.

SAR I

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Is that the full sized model?  I got my son the mini helmet, the green is really cool in different types of light.

SAR I

Full size but not the authentic.  He said it looks like the "real McCoy" (his words) but wasn't as heavy.  It's on his office shelf.  It was about $139 vs. $3xx something for the real Riddell.  Sounds like a good deal if you're simply going to put it up on a shelf.  Quite honestly, he was my guinea pig (and I told him so!).   Thinking about ordering one for myself.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Come on, the logo is the "JETS" without the NY behind it with a slight difference in the proportions of what was done in the early 1960, slightly updated.  Its so obvious and it's too similar to ignore what they did.  

Making the nonsensical clip art comments that much more embarrassing.  

New-York-Jets-logo.png

8498_new_york_jets-helmet-2019.png

10 hours ago, SAR I said:

The green is punchy and the black is fresh and slick but methinks the white sales are going to fall off a cliff.  Years past it was a throwback to Super Bowl III of course, meant a lot sentimentally, and the green blocked sleeves were bold. But in the new design the white is just blah and you’re not going to see many of them at the stadium IMO.   I wish they did a gunmetal grey.  All the coaches are wearing it.

SAR I

Plus the black will really bring out the khaki in your Dockers shorts. 

• Haha 1