Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Darron Lee, who this all started with, updated his organizations logo color when he returned to Twitter.  Gonna assume this is close to the color that's coming. Matches everything we've heard so far.  Emerald/darker Kelly Green:

IMG_20190225_115906.thumb.jpg.e47d38ef94bf70128dbb7d959c50c485.jpg

• Sympathy 2

On 2/23/2019 at 12:31 PM, slats said:

So let me get this straight...  You're posting under two different user names, both with "red" in the name, for some odd reason, to basically repeat the same thing over and over again about the Raiders' black & silver uniforms? 

Why? 

On a related note, can we get my @McCarthyism account unbanned so I can access the site on my computer?

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Figures you would say that...........I disagree..oh that's right you never saw him play in person. 

Image result for #99 new york jets

I saw this loser play in person several times. Saw him in Cleveland where he cost us a playoff game and a potential Subway Super Bowl with the Giants. If you and your Zubas stopped drinking back then you might remember it today.

Oh, and when he crossed the picket line and became an NFL scab. Oh, and when he quit in the middle of a season to go be with his Hollywood girlfriend.  Great player.  Oh, when he was arrested. Oh, when he did time in prison.  Makes sense you’d love him.

SAR I

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I saw this loser play in person several times. Saw him in Cleveland where he cost us a playoff game and a potential Subway Super Bowl with the Giants. If you and your Zubas stopped drinking back then you might remember it today.

Oh, and when he crossed the picket line and became an NFL scab. Oh, and when he quit in the middle of a season to go be with his Hollywood girlfriend.  Great player.  Makes sense you’d love him.

SAR I

Zubaz? LOL is that like Dockers and a shirt with a horsey on it with boat shoes? or cargo shorts, white high socks and dad sneakers?

I never said I love him I say he's 100x better than Jason Taylor who was never a real Jet he was a transplant Dolphin. 

LOL at the way you spin stuff you are quite amusing and pathetic. 

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Zubaz? LOL is that like Dockers and a shirt with a horsey on it with boat shoes?

I never said I love him I say he's 100x better than Jason Taylor who was never a real Jet he was a transplant Dolphin. 

LOL at the way you spin stuff you are quite amusing and pathetic. 

joewilly12 

Mark-Gastineau-Patricia-schorr.jpeg

Like Firefraud, Jets fans liking Mark Gastineau is a thing of the past. 

I forgot he also had a habit of putting out cigarettes on his girlfriends arm.  Add that to the list of offenses.  Looks good getting sacked by the NYPD.

SAR I

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Mark-Gastineau-Patricia-schorr.jpeg

Like Firefraud, Jets fans liking Mark Gastineau is a thing of the past. 

I forgot he also had a habit of putting out cigarettes on his girlfriends arm.  Add that to the list of offenses.  Looks good getting sacked by the NYPD.

SAR I

Who was the better player for the NY Jets Jason Taylor or Mark Gastineau? 

Seems as if your choice is Jason Taylor?  

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Who was the better player for the NY Jets Jason Taylor or Mark Gastineau? 

Jason Taylor.  Made some big plays and acted like a true teammate and leader on a team that came within a hair of making it to the Super Bowl in 2010. 

Mark Gastineau is David Kingman. A glamorous star who’s poster hung on your youth bedroom wall who delivered absolutely nothing.

If it’s okay with you I would like to get back to discussing uniforms instead of listening to you ramble about terrible Jets players from the past.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Jason Taylor.  Made some big plays and acted like a true teammate and leader on a team that came within a hair of making it to the Super Bowl in 2010. 

Mark Gastineau is David Kingman. A glamorous star who’s poster hung on your youth bedroom wall who delivered absolutely nothing.

If it’s okay with you I would like to get back to discussing uniforms instead of listening to you ramble about terrible Jets players from the past.

SAR I

//fanatics.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_1683000/altimages/ff_1683594alt1_full.jpg&w=600

COMING SOON 

Haha, Jason Taylor didn't make a single big play for us.  He was a big waste of space and yes I remember him going unblocked to force a safety and I think he fell on ben after been fumbled for another safety but those plays were dumb luck.  He never did anything significant for us.  The best thing Taylor did was go along for the ride to the AFC championship game so we could tweak phin fans he made it further with us than he did in Miami.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Oh, and when he crossed the picket line and became an NFL scab. Oh, and when he quit in the middle of a season to go be with his Hollywood girlfriend.  Great player.  Oh, when he was arrested. Oh, when he did time in prison.  Makes sense you’d love him.

SAR I

Ken O'Brien cost us that game

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Ken O'Brien cost us that game

When a QB gets you a 10 point lead on the road with under 4 minutes to play in a divisional playoff game your shut-down Sack Exchange super legendary all-time greatest defense is supposed to seal the deal and go to Denver.  Gastineau's horrible, selfish hit cost us a trip to the Super Bowl as we'd crushed Denver earlier that season.

Instead it's Elway and The Drive and the Giants and the legend of Lawrence Taylor.  And that's why no one wants to see those horrific 80s uniforms or that swoosh logo ever again.  Nightmares.

SAR I

• Sympathy 1

34 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Haha, Jason Taylor didn't make a single big play for us.  He was a big waste of space and yes I remember him going unblocked to force a safety and I think he fell on ben after been fumbled for another safety but those plays were dumb luck.  He never did anything significant for us.  The best thing Taylor did was go along for the ride to the AFC championship game so we could tweak phin fans he made it further with us than he did in Miami.

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

When a QB gets you a 10 point lead on the road with under 4 minutes to play in a divisional playoff game your shut-down Sack Exchange super legendary all-time greatest defense is supposed to seal the deal and go to Denver.  Gastineau's horrible, selfish hit cost us a trip to the Super Bowl as we'd crushed Denver earlier that season.

Instead it's Elway and The Drive and the Giants and the legend of Lawrence Taylor.  And that's why no one wants to see those horrific 80s uniforms or that swoosh logo ever again.  Nightmares.

SAR I

Let's not forget that Carl Howard hit Kosar at the same time Gastineau did but got off scot-free.  Just like Steve Bartman got all the blame despite there being at least one other fan who reached out for the foul ball.

Start at 1:53:41 for the Gastineau play: