Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

After everything that’s been said about the helmets here and with everything we now know I too took the liberty of contacting  one of the helmet manufacturers and from what they told me it’s absolutely clear we are ditching them altogether and going helmetless in 2019.

Probably replacing them with a drab olive green leather skull cap like Jim Thorpe used to wear!...it’s certainly a bold and dynamic uniform change and would be a suitable nod to history 

You heard it here first 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

I had dinner last night with a business associate whom just happens to be a Jets fan and I asked him what he thought about us getting new uniforms.  His Response:  "What new uniforms?  I didn't know they were changing them".  I almost fell out of my chair on the floor laughing.  I said he must not visit JetNation too much.

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I had dinner last night with a business associate whom just happens to be a Jets fan and I asked him what he thought about us getting new uniforms.  His Response:  "What new uniforms?  I didn't know they were changing them".  I almost fell out of my chair on the floor laughing.  I said he must not visit JetNation too much.

I had the saem with a co-worker who is a "diehard Jets fan"

I said, "So there other day there seems to be some hints we maybe be adding a version of Grey or black to the uniform", she siad, "Oh we are getting new Uniforms?! Are we still going to be green?"

I quickly said" well, they said that would be part of it, but they also showed we would be including Orange, and Blue moving forward, the only questions left to answer is if the face mask is going to be white, grey, or black"

She responded with "Oh, I hope its black.  I cant wait to see where they put the orange and blue into"

I'm going to have to answer a lot of questions after this finally gets announced and shown haha

28 minutes ago, JetsMetsDevilsPA said:

I posted here about 2 weeks ago that the vast majority of Jet fans have no idea about the uniform change. None that I know did. They all thought I was joking when I told them.

• Upvote 1

I will be hitting all of the NFL hot spots this week in Indy searching out Macc.  I'll get him drunk and see what info I can squeeze out of him.

Not about signing Bell, trading for Brown or other free agent targets.

All I want to know is what color the damn helmets will be!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1