Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That should've happened already.  The Falcons are the most obvious example.  They never should've gotten rid of the red.

image.png.e3a5cd2e4c0930c883b293044bba29dc.png

image.png.ae01f7deb412b2b9adfa200f7acd9074.png 

I Always liked this uniform better... They had Great teams back then... Loved William Andrews...

29 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I think every one of us who post in this thread were the kids who couldn't wait for Christmas to get our presents. We had to tear the house apart, looking to find them. If they were wrapped we'd carefully open them after looking we'd re tape the paper.

BTW Please don't tell me I was the only one who did this... LOL

Don't forget about Easter.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jetsons said:

Don't forget about Easter.

Unless you're Catholic you might not know what I'm talking about, but I was so bad I'd go looking for the Advent calendars. They were thin cardboard boxes with a perforated lid for each date with a piece of chocolate in each one.

Not only would I sneak a few out of mine, I'd do the same to the ones for my two sister's.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I think every one of us who post in this thread were the kids who couldn't wait for Christmas to get our presents. We had to tear the house apart, looking to find them. If they were wrapped we'd carefully open them after looking we'd re tape the paper.

I actually played Electronic Quarterback and numerous Atari games before they were given to me for Christmas, then glued the boxes shut again and put them back up on the shelf in my parents' closet.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That should've happened already.  The Falcons are the most obvious example.  They never should've gotten rid of the red.

image.png.e3a5cd2e4c0930c883b293044bba29dc.png

image.png.ae01f7deb412b2b9adfa200f7acd9074.png 

This uniform is trash, but yeah in green it would work.

6 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I made it as crappy as possibly to reflect our true accomplishments for the the last few 4 years. 

Lol I’m well aware of that. The upside down lettering that looks like it was randomly slapped on there was hilarious. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This uniform is trash, but yeah in green it would work.

Really?  I love the falcons old jerseys 

4 hours ago, jetsons said:

I Always liked this uniform better... They had Great teams back then... ...

You and John Madden. :)   Though he was also probably just as big a fan of Lynn Cain. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Vader said:

logo visible? seen on helmet side where contrasting design is seen, halfway down, the bright horizontal line.

looks like a darker helmet and lighter color logo, white? 

helmet looks matte to me.1256531058_ScreenShot2019-03-05at2_43_01PM.thumb.png.2538cb78f8b4f39171e90b0f5a249498.png

Am I imagining things or do I faintly see the new stripe/ wing/ triangle inside that logo when zooming in??

7 hours ago, Vader said:

logo visible? seen on helmet side where contrasting design is seen, halfway down, the bright horizontal line.

looks like a darker helmet and lighter color logo, white? 

helmet looks matte to me.1256531058_ScreenShot2019-03-05at2_43_01PM.thumb.png.2538cb78f8b4f39171e90b0f5a249498.png

Similar to this! That could be the vertical stripe I see when I zoom in.  From the tail!

691FC8D3-8CE1-4FA4-961C-44F62163E4B1.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

And then theres the Grinch types who hated Christmas and have posted in this thread, whining that some are actually interested in the uniforms and are shocked and appalled 

Or post over and over and over again that the new uniforms will suck, they just know it. 

BAH, HUMBUG!!!!! 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

Similar to this! That could be the vertical stripe I see when I zoom in.  From the tail!

OMG, you have to be kidding.  On every level

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

Star-Wars-Black-Series-Kylo-Ren-Voice-Changing-Helmet.jpg

• Haha 3

This is the rumored leak.  The player (Williams) in the video is looking straight.  If you look at the leaked one straight ahead, it would be similar.  I'm surprised no one else thinks it could be it.  

28 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I didn't think it was going to black, haha.  I made the pic B&W like the video.  It's green!

10 minutes ago, rayzor said:

This is the rumored leak.  The player (Williams) in the video is looking straight.  If you look at the leaked one straight ahead, it would be similar.  I'm surprised no one else thinks it could be it.  

The uniforms that leaked in January was so universally hated, I suspect that they would have emergently gone back to the drawing board.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

I think I found what you are looking for....

See the source image

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, prime21 said:

You dont see it?  How, the new logo is clear to anyone with eyes!  LOL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You dont see it?  How, the new logo is clear to anyone with eyes!  LOL

Ok, who wants to place a friendly wager?  I say the helmets will look similar to the leaked green ones.  Let's put our money where our mouth's are...so to speak.  

Return of a wordmark concept for the helmet?  The tip of the wedge/concord plane up top?  Is the diagonal line actually the space between an interlocking "J" and "E" ?

j-word.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, teptep said:

Return of a wordmark concept for the helmet?  The tip of the wedge/concord plane up top?  Is the diagonal line actually the space between an interlocking "J" and "E" ?

j-word.jpg

Damn the leak we have been waiting for or at least the analysis we have been waiting for. I haventi think this is correct 

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Really?  I love the falcons old jerseys 

I wonder was that team good? Someone posted somewhere that what it really comes down to is if the team is good people like the uniform. For example I like the current uniform cause inhale see us win or get close to the big game. Everyone likes the classic look because we won in it. 

The Pat's like their uniforms because they win in them. 

So that falcon jersey looks trash to me but I never seen them win

21 minutes ago, teptep said:

j-word.jpg

Possible but that wouldn't be in line with the "creating something new" quotes.  I still kinda think it's the vertical wing on each side making it more "Eagle like".

50 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Ok, who wants to place a friendly wager?  I say the helmets will look similar to the leaked green ones.  Let's put our money where our mouth's are...so to speak.  

I'll bet anything that 1.  That logo had nothing to do with the new logo anymore than whatever that marking in the chest of those green uniforms have to do with us.  2.  That no one sees all the things you've imagined you see in that purposely dark teaser.  

That you actually think you saw enough to bet on it is comical.  

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I'll bet anything that 1.  That logo had nothing to do with the new logo anymore than whatever that marking in the chest of those green uniforms have to do with us.  2.  That no one sees all the things you've imagined you see in that purposely dark teaser.  

That you actually think you saw enough to bet on it is comical.  

I'm not basing it entirely on this vague video.  Just whatever clues were out there.  Like I mentioned earlier.  My guess is that it will be like the leaked green helmet.  With a vertical wing on each side connecting through the front.  Obviously I'm not sure of it but willing to make it interesting.  

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

I'm not basing it entirely on this vague video.  Just whatever clues were out there.  Like I mentioned earlier.  My guess is that it will be like the leaked green helmet.  With a vertical wing on each side connecting through the front.  Obviously I'm not sure of it but willing to make it interesting.  

No you based everything on clues from people designing what they think the uniforms may look like on their computers.  And after 100s of these have guessed based on what you believe.  Nothing based on facts.  That's fine until you want to be over things you believe based on pure guesswork

WE have a Winner !  😎..

joe-namath-shea-stadium.jpg

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

16 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Which is exactly what is going on now in Cleveland. The new uniforms are despised by the fans, so the team has already entered a request to change again. As with the Jets and any othe team though, they have to keep the "current" for now because it takes 4 tears to change. 

Why the 4 years? Who knows? but expect to see a lot of color rush and throwback uniforms on the Brownies the next few years. Hopefully we don't end up in the same boat.

I think it's 4 years for a "drastic" change - whatever the hell that means?  because if you remember, Parcells came in here in '97 and wanted to revert back to the old Jets unis, and we had them one year later.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I think it's 4 years for a "drastic" change - whatever the hell that means?  because if you remember, Parcells came in here in '97 and wanted to revert back to the old Jets unis, and we had them one year later.

Par of it has to do with licensing as well, and for retails to adjust their stock of items they may not be able to move once a new design is out there.  This helps allow more time to push the items in stock, and make adjustments to future orders.  

I remember reading that somewhere.

there is definitely something on the side of the helmet. i don't know what it is and hope it isn't the tail fin design. but it's something.

1 hour ago, kelly said:

WE have a Winner !  😎..

joe-namath-shea-stadium.jpg

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

..and for the  AWAY  games   😘...

hgex62U.png

2 hours ago, teptep said:

j-word.jpg

FWIW - I'm likely wrong about the wedge shape.  Leonard Williams appears to be wearing a speedflex helmet here. Those helmets happen to have wedge shape cutouts in those approximate places, so this is probably the light hitting them and does not show that part of any design.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

No you based everything on clues from people designing what they think the uniforms may look like on their computers.  And after 100s of these have guessed based on what you believe.  Nothing based on facts.  That's fine until you want to be over things you believe based on pure guesswork

No, i didn't just look at a bunch of photoshops and ideas.  You're assuming everything out there is fake while i believe some might be legitimate leaks.  What i personally can see in the video supports what i believe it to be.  I did say it's what i believe but you are free to ridicule it.  That's what forums are for.  So if you believe my "guess" is incorrect, this should be easy money for you.  A bet is the best way to reward/punish who's right/wrong.  Name the amount.  Don't forget, it's a friendly wager, haha.  We'll go by the honor system.