Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Have to say I don't believe anyone who has a friend of a friend who has seen the uniform.  We've had a few here and on Twitter.  All the reports of what they look like are completely different.  Great we'll love them, simple and an upgrade, similar and what they look likenow and this out of nowhere they look like the Seahawks uniform.  Ok

I'll wait a few more weeks and make up my mind, not get on here and tell everyone they'll be bad sight unseen. FM

well I sure as hell haven't seen them.  Just the monstrosities posted in this thread.  And I'm not a seahawk jersey fan, thus the adverse reaction to it.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

By the way for those who arent aware
1963 1st uniform change 3 winning seasons 2 division titles super bowl
1978 ny sack exchange afc title game appearance 5 playoff berths
1998 2 division titles, 7 playoff berths 3 afc championship game appearances.

Good things happen when we change uniforms

And underwear, kids. Good things happen when we change our underwear.

• Sympathy 2

52 minutes ago, Dcat said:

well I sure as hell haven't seen them.  Just the monstrosities posted in this thread.  And I'm not a seahawk jersey fan, thus the adverse reaction to it.  

I m with you, agree on all counts.  I'm also not saying anything negative, just will believe the uniform choices when we actually get to see them.  To many wildly different descriptions of one uniform.  Somewhere the actual jersey for lost in the translation.  As I keep saying I don't care about much, just that they put something our I would buy and wear.

14 hours ago, Dcat said:

If they look anything like the Seahawks jerseys, then the Jets have made yet another awful mistake.  The player who spoke to my friend did not like the new unis. End of story.  The new uni's will most likely be atrocious.  And for those of us who really like the currrent jerseys, we get a big F--K Y-U from our NY Jets.  

Glad I bought a Darnold Jersey with the 2018 uni.  I'll probably get a 2018 white one as well because I'm not buying anything that looks like the Seahawks garbage.

At the home opener they gave us a flag that looks like the Seahawks alternate colors.  Same for the Bills game with the flag.  

I’m not optimistic in general.  In fact I bet in October they have focus groups where instead of asking why we don’t like the jerseys they try to tell us they are great and should buy.  

Thought this was interesting.. this is the final roster for the flight crew but the Jets color choices and logo might give a few clues to what's coming...

I think these are practice uniforms but past crew uniform green and white.. new crew uniforms.. well.. you can see the colors.

Last year..

crewold.png

This year.. 

crew.png

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

Thought this was interesting.. this is the final roster for the flight crew but the Jets color choices and logo might give a few clues to what's coming...

I think these are practice uniforms but past crew uniform green and white.. new crew uniforms.. well.. you can see the colors.

Last year..

crewold.png

This year.. 

crew.png

Neon green NO THANKS 

Mods - can we still post guesses at what the Jets’ new uniforms will look like, even after 4/4 when they’ve already been revealed?  I feel like this thread needs to continue indefinitely.  And I’m confident I’m not the only one who thinks this way. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Mods - can we still post guesses at what the Jets’ new uniforms will look like, even after 4/4 when they’ve already been revealed?  I feel like this thread needs to continue indefinitely.  And I’m confident I’m not the only one who thinks this way. 

We can just keep speculating thru the next change.

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

I  got hollered at for posting the # of the page we were on. 

But we need an update. 

Image result for 124th street  pics

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Matthew007b said:

Last year..

crewold.png

This year.. 

crew.png

Good catch, didn't even think that when I saw it earlier. I think you're right, these are the colors going forward. The darker green is definitely more emerald/British racing and the neon color supports what we've heard about the unis reminding people of the Seahawks.