Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

This was from Connor Hughes

Colors

6 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

03922625-AD32-48FD-AF07-46C5A9D8BBC5.thumb.jpeg.967cbd5ccc1e68258b0d74e949fee519.jpeg

"Colors" are new as in plural. Backs up my blue grey and blue/gold being added theory. But if above is true I am pretty excited. The uniforms should be released the day before the official start of the new season so that FAs can model them.

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

Colors

"Colors" are new as in plural. Backs up my blue grey and blue/gold being added theory. But if above is true I am pretty excited. The uniforms should be released the day before the official start of the new season so that FAs can model them.

Could also just mean a different shade of green and black. 

3 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

He said the number's look like Oregon's. Interesting that Oregon has the same color scheme as he described.

oregon1.thumb.jpeg.1b496bcfa2afb39eb735bdf6040a1e22.jpeg

oregon2.thumb.jpg.e1b6c92905617bb2c50ff1b1f8177d40.jpg

So someone saw Oregon jerseys...

7 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Colors

The consensus from gossip (whatever that's worth) and scant material put out by the Jets (last year's black and green QB practice jersey, uniform PR invite, cheerleaders color scheme) points to the new uniforms featuring a lighter shade of green and black as the primary colors with a lime/neon green ala Seahawks as a featured accent color.  There doesn't seem to be much in the way to back up a blue/grey, blue/gold addition.  The "gossip" mentions a full black alternate uniform. If that's the case, the primary color of the helmet will be black to go with the "stealth" look,  as such a helmet color can also work with an emerald green jersey.  I have no interest in black being added to the uniform, and I'd want a green helmet (too many black helmets and white helmets - only one green Eagles' helmet) but indications seem to be heavy black. If that's the case, I hope there is novel patterning or a full helmet decal application to make it interesting rather than just straight  black.

25 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

03922625-AD32-48FD-AF07-46C5A9D8BBC5.thumb.jpeg.967cbd5ccc1e68258b0d74e949fee519.jpeg

Kelly  green 😎

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, kelly said:

Agreed !.. they're pretty awful 🤨🤨

He might have meant to say "these are the sh*t" meaning he loves them, haha 

7 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

He said the number's look like Oregon's. Interesting that Oregon has the same color scheme as he described.

I'd like the Jets to go with that light shade of green - top image.

The bottom image could certainly fit with the gossip about an alternate all black uniform with the lime/green accents. Imagine a new logo on the side of the helmet also in lime green, "NY" or "JETS" wordmark, and that's the new helmet?  

6 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

So someone saw Oregon jerseys...

Those Oregon uniforms were new last year, and Nike was involved in their design. Maybe the same designer was involved with the Jets uniforms and he/she did a little cutting and pasting? ✂️

8 minutes ago, rayzor said:

negatory

These are crap. This rendering we keep seeing - as I’ve said are likely not it either. How could they be? The helmet at least looks like pee wee football. I  find it hard to believe they want to be laughed at in these.

we will all find out soon enough- so we don’t have to keep hearing rumors about the six billion people who’ve “seen them”.

I hate the neon look.  I really hope they stick with something similar to the darker green we use now.  Neon screams "let's appeal to dumb millennials" to me.  Let some other team take that approach while we stay serious.

I would be disappointed if lime green is anywhere in the new uniforms unless it's a border for white numbers on a Kelly green jersey.  That might be kind of cool.   Or not.  

28 minutes ago, rayzor said:

He might but - no 😎

Was it:

"They're sick!"

or

"They're sick (sigh)"

Very important to know what the context of this comment was.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

Look, I could care less what date the uniforms will actually be released, but it just seems that it would have been a smarter idea to reveal the uniforms ANYTIME before free agency and then show off the new team swag on their newly signed FA's as opposed to a random date a month later.  If they had decided to reveal the uniforms at the draft, fantastic, but on a random day after FA starts and almost a month before the draft?  Silly IMO.      

Not trying to pick a fight here, just seriously curious about this.  Forgive me, it's a slow work day so far. :grin:

No offense taken, we all want to see them.  I know I do.  Also antsy because I want them to look good.  It will suck if they don't.  Let's keep our fingers crossed

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, teptep said:

The "gossip" mentions a full black alternate uniform. If that's the case, the primary color of the helmet will be black to go with the "stealth" look,  as such a helmet color can also work with an emerald green jersey.  I have no interest in black being added to the uniform, and I'd want a green helmet (too many black helmets and white helmets - only one green Eagles' helmet) but indications seem to be heavy black.

I'm also no fan of the black but resigned to it. I'm hoping that if that's the direction they're headed that they go with gun (fighter jet?) metal grey for the helmets, instead. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Sorry Mr. Moderator 

Moderator? Hardly. You guys don't need my help

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

If we get that black Oregon as our alternate.. that is the one I buy for my Bell Jersey. But I could def imaging that oregon with the Jets written on collar with some sort of should green stripes....

I saw that this guys was mentioned as some people's favorite report on the jets, I am not really familiar, so I imagine he is some local guy...

THis would be the first really credible leak in a long time and I dont remember who but someone in the first 50 pages or so was saying oregon was the closest thing to what we are going to get. Looks liek they might be right!!

I for one like it.

1 hour ago, BroadwayRay said:

Is there rules in NFL not to have visor have some sort of design like in the picture, it would be interesting to ahve a fighter jet os something on there..if legal I'm surprised we don't see team logos or something on them.

No current Jet player is worthy of spending money on a jersey. Custom name is the way to go! Wait until these players have done at least 5 years before investing.
If u must, get a shirt with their names on it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I spoke to someone at Jets HQ... Turns out the new uniforms are just a pilots suit... They're really going with the whole "Jet" theme. 

blob.png.1b93b4987f1cb82368c108a412bf7111.png

32 minutes ago, prime21 said:

No current Jet player is worthy of spending money on a jersey. Custom name is the way to go! Wait until these players have done at least 5 years before investing.
If u must, get a shirt with their names on it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Nah man, just spend $35 bucks on a nice knock off from China. Enjoy the jersey for a couple of years and then when they leave the team or head to the AAF chuck it in the donate pile. Rinse and repeat!

52 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Moderator? Hardly. You guys don't need my help

I’m not afraid to admit it . 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DMan77 said:

I spoke to someone at Jets HQ... Turns out the new uniforms are just a pilots suit... They're really going with the whole "Jet" theme. 

blob.png.1b93b4987f1cb82368c108a412bf7111.png

That’s what I picture when I think of @Patriot Killa

• Haha 1

This was mentioned earlier but it is odd that the Jets provided all our new FA's with a rare hat with a different logo from last season.  It definitely advertises that the new color will be a similar lighter green.

8E7E1233-3B7A-459C-9C64-66CC294B0662.png

A0115623-9E24-4CF4-B350-82179DE27B4A.png

45C79086-2550-44ED-99D4-636915A17ABD.png

5E78385B-F1CB-473F-B90C-1928D0975B46.png

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, rayzor said:

This was mentioned earlier but it is odd that the Jets provided all our new FA's with a rare hat with a different logo from last season.  It definitely advertises that the new color will be a similar lighter green.

8E7E1233-3B7A-459C-9C64-66CC294B0662.png

A0115623-9E24-4CF4-B350-82179DE27B4A.png

45C79086-2550-44ED-99D4-636915A17ABD.png

5E78385B-F1CB-473F-B90C-1928D0975B46.png

They always just use whatever hats they have at the facility. usually the off ones used.  I think they are left over from the prior season game where they are all required to wear them. Thye have extras..

23 minutes ago, rayzor said:

his was mentioned earlier but it is odd that the Jets provided all our new FA's with a rare hat with a different logo from last season.  It definitely advertises that the new color will be a similar lighter green.

That ugly doofus hat has been for sale all season on NFL SHOP. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Was it:

"They're sick!"

or

"They're sick (sigh)"

Very important to know what the context of this comment was.

I agree,  was it "they're sick"... I Love Them or was it "they're sick"... Vomit🤮

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

That ugly doofus hat has been for sale all season on NFL SHOP. 

What, you don't like the look of our logo transformed into an MLS football club???

• Haha 1