Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

3 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

I'm trying to find obscure players, funny names, interesting facts, etc. as I try to do this countdown.

Hence #19 Dick Wood - lol  (yes, I'm a 12 year old trapped in the body of a 47 year old man)

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/uniform.cgi?number=17&team=nyj

You can find plenty of obscure players and funny names...How about David Clowney for 17.

Rich Kane/Icon Sportswire

So there is a FB page call the largest Facebook group of NY Jets Fans. And the main guy Alex just posted no more uniform talk, if you do it - your banned. It's crazy to me. I'm am thankful for jetnation not run by a jackass. Haha at least I don't think he is part of jetnation. He can't be considering how dumb it is on there.
Mods thanks for not being that dueshbag. 

I actually had to leave that group because of the sheer idiocy that supposed fans were posting. It was just completely uninformed nonsense that made by blood boil to the point that I was like why am I even looking at this crap?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I actually had to leave that group because of the sheer idiocy that supposed fans were posting. It was just completely uninformed nonsense that made by blood boil to the point that I was like why am I even looking at this crap?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Damn here, just did it. But found jetnation fb page so I'm good.

1 minute ago, British Jet said:

So just to confirm, some people think we are going to screw up the jerseys because of a picture of the back end of a player’s car?

Cool. 

Correct.  Some people actually believe Robby Anderson's newly wrapped kiwi green Jag is an indication of the new color of the Jets uniform.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, speculation.

LOL

The original post came from the auto shop and the interesting thing is they added @nyjets to their post.  Why would the Jets care if Robby was painting a car unless the new color is similar to one of the colors we may be incorporating?   Just more speculation :) 

NHuzhw7ej1-NQkFrx3Mpvr3BaKt83CBE_XC_GMm1XCk.jpg

6 hours ago, prime21 said:

The original post came from the auto shop and the interesting thing is they added @nyjets to their post.  Why would the Jets care if Robby was painting a car unless the new color is similar to one of the colors we may be incorporating?   Just more speculation :) 

NHuzhw7ej1-NQkFrx3Mpvr3BaKt83CBE_XC_GMm1XCk.jpg

Ugh, because it says Jets players car?

How would a Florida car place have a clue about new Jets uniforms and would be throwing clues out.  That's ridiculous

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Ugh, because it says Jets players car?

Don't a Florida car place has a clue about new uniforms and is throwing clues out.  That's ridiculous

I doubt he is throwing any clues out there. He probably doesn't even know we are getting uniforms.   I'm thinking Robby asked for this new color and said its a "Jet color". The autobody shop then tags the Jets for promotional business purposes.   

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The colors are ok but the numbers are U-G-L-Y 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The colors are ok but the numbers are U-G-L-Y 

I like the one from yesterday - ( previous page) Saifano tweet.much better.