Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I can't believe that you guys actually think that the Jets would have shown Robby the new unis...of all the players on the Jets, he is the least likely to be able to keep something secret.

I bet there are very very few players who have actually seen them.

Just now, nyjunc said:

They look like the color rush just with a different number style.  Based on what they have said I doubt the jerseys will look like this

these look like someone made them on one of those bad team apparel ordering sites for a pee wee football league.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, prime21 said:

The original post came from the auto shop and the interesting thing is they added @nyjets to their post.  Why would the Jets care if Robby was painting a car unless the new color is similar to one of the colors we may be incorporating?   Just more speculation :) 

NHuzhw7ej1-NQkFrx3Mpvr3BaKt83CBE_XC_GMm1XCk.jpg

Oh for goodness sakes. 

On 3/15/2019 at 8:34 AM, Jet Nut said:

You mean when was the last time some fans didn't question anything they do? 

Cant believe people are now whining about the release date of the uniform.  Too funny.  FA, draft, hey why didn't they release them for Christmas?  LOL

We would no have fan forums if we did not question how they run things! Would have been good to do it before Free Agency so some people can get their Bell jerseys.  

5 hours ago, prime21 said:

05HWewz.thumb.png.5e860399b8130fbdf83502b3e8336868.png

Cool.

Our bold new uniforms are the color rush uniforms we've worn the last few seasons that some kid changed the fonts of.  And jumbled the colors on the white, added a black.  Great, this may be it, could be a leak.  

OMG, youre not discovering the uniform on the internet.  NO one is

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, FlagmanL11 said:

We would no have fan forums if we did not question how they run things! Would have been good to do it before Free Agency so some people can get their Bell jerseys.  

Actually not what I was getting at, my fault.  No problem questioning moves, etc.

Problem is when every move is called wrong, bad, etc.  We have people here, admittedly some are at the top of the whining list, claiming the new uniforms will suck, sight unseen.  As I've said because the two uniforms we've had sucked?

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Actually not what I was getting at, my fault.  No problem questioning moves, etc.

Problem is when every move is called wrong, bad, etc.  We have people here, admittedly some are at the top of the whining list, claiming the new uniforms will suck, sight unseen.  As I've said because the two uniforms we've had sucked?

No you are WRONG those of us who have seen the uniforms posted here as leaks say they suck and we like the current uniforms better if those being posted our the new ones. 

WE may all like them once we see the REAL THING. 

Message board discussion no need for personal attacks. 

5 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No you are WRONG those of us who have seen the uniforms posted here as leaks say they suck and we like the current uniforms better if those being posted our the new ones. 

WE may all like them once we see the REAL THING. 

Message board discussion no need for personal attacks. 

Quite frankly, whining as much as you have over a uniform you haven't see is ridiculous.  Believing you've seen the uniforms is something beyond belief.  

As usual you are as wrong as it gets but actually believe youre correcting others, are telling me I'm wrong because like a sane rational person I know I'm looking at some photoshop exercise.  

I haven't attacked anyone, as usual you're playing the sensitive person who with a vivid imagination.  I've asked you before, post the personal attacks or just shut up

4 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

I can't believe that you guys actually think that the Jets would have shown Robby the new unis...of all the players on the Jets, he is the least likely to be able to keep something secret.

I bet there are very very few players who have actually seen them.

Because hes an idiot and also because he can be signed by another team, free to say whatever he wants without repercussion? 

Nah, thats not how you keep something secret 

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

here’s the rumors I’ve collected so far that sound the most accurate:

brighter green (more saturated than the 80’s green)

black alt (makes sense that the brighter green would be suitable for numbers on black)

triangular “speed” line (similar in usage to the top line from the 80’s jets logo. heavily hinted at in the promo materials)

chunkier logo (needed for legibility on brighter base)

I have 100% faith in the nike design team, this is a franchise with a classic look and identity so I expect them to do a tasteful upgrade like they did with the lions 

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Quite frankly, whining as much as you have over a uniform you haven't see is ridiculous.  Believing you've seen the uniforms is something beyond belief.  

As usual you are as wrong as it gets but actually believe youre correcting others, are telling me I'm wrong because like a sane rational person I know I'm looking at some photoshop exercise.  

I haven't attacked anyone, as usual you're playing the sensitive person who with a vivid imagination.  I've asked you before, post the personal attacks or just shut up

You're is spelled like that not youre...sane and rational LMFAO 

Far from sensitive my man/woman. 

No personal attacks from me especially to you so not worth my time energy or aggravation. 

Back to IGNORE land for you...dude/dudette!!!! 

You've chosen to ignore content by Jet Nut

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

You're is spelled like that not youre...sane and rational LMFAO 

Far from sensitive my man/woman. 

No personal attacks from me especially to you so not worth my time energy or aggravation. 

Back to IGNORE land for you...dude/dudette!!!! 

You've chosen to ignore content by Jet Nut

OMG, you are a baby. Really, I missed an apostrophe? Got it the other e or so times?  OMG, what a moron I've become.  Thanks for pointing that out  

Couldn't find the personal attack from me because there never was one.  In fact I didn't even write to you.

Have you ignored every person on the board?  For what, an hour?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1