Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Not you right.  It's you're right.

Works both ways dude/dudette. 

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

1.50 readers, I was multi-tasking when I responded if it matters that much to you dude/dudette. 

Correcting grammar is lame (even though I'm occasionally guilty of correcting repeat infractions), but this dude/dudette thing is beyond lame. Just knock it off. Let's take it at face value that you're both male and move on. 

If you guys can't play nice, don't play. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, slats said:

Correcting grammar is lame (even though I'm occasionally guilty of correcting repeat infractions), but this dude/dudette thing is beyond lame. Just knock it off. Let's take it at face value that you're both male and move on. 

There is nothing lamer than grammar correction, you're right Slats.  He corrects others, corrected me over leaving the ' in you're out of a post and of course using his dude/dudette to me and others. 

I'm mostly joking, i can leave it.  

• Upvote 1

a42e733012dcd036b55025e29f7240c3--vinny-

....days until new unis.....

(I spent way too much time looking for a picture of the Jets all-time leader in passing percentage to post......he also wore #16, but I could find one).

Gold star goes to the first person who correctly identifies who I was looking for.....

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

(I spent way too much time looking for a picture of the Jets all-time leader in passing percentage to post......he also wore #16, but I could find one).

Gold star goes to the first person who correctly identifies who I was looking for.....

Brad Smith?

image.thumb.png.fda36822846c59bf09f136c1132782e9.png

13 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

So, interesting fact, the Jets apparently have 12 players that have been 100% passers in their time with the team, 2 of whom actually have perfect passer ratings.  Seeing that only one of those 12 is actually a QB, and he did in fact wear #16, I would imagine that's the answer you're looking for.  I cheated though, and certainly never would have come up with it myself, so I'll defer to others to figure it out.

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

So, interesting fact, the Jets apparently have 12 players that have been 100% passers in their time with the team, 2 of whom actually have perfect passer ratings.  Seeing that only one of those 12 is actually a QB, and he did in fact wear #16, I would imagine that's the answer you're looking for.  I cheated though, and certainly never would have come up with it myself, so I'll defer to others to figure it out.

you sly little dog....you're onto me!

3 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

So the guy you have in mind is actually tied with C-Mart if the benchmark is a minimum of 2 passes.  

The bench mark is being the all time leader in passing percentage......he may or may not be tied with other players for that mark.

8 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

you sly little dog....you're onto me!

Haha, well I knew there'd be a catch, so I at least figured that part out.  I figured I could provide that part to others as an assist, given I had to cheat my way to the actual answer ?

I also found it pretty funny that if googling his name followed by Jets, the pictures that pop up are in fact Vinny and Brad Smith.

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Haha, well I knew there'd be a catch, so I at least figured that part out.  I figured I could provide that part to others as an assist, given I had to cheat my way to the actual answer ?

I also found it pretty funny that if googling his name followed by Jets, the pictures that pop up are in fact Vinny and Brad Smith.

Haha yep!  In fact, that's where I got my Vinny pic.

You sir....have earned this!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsFGfylXlknL-My8n_V2i

13 hours ago, slats said:

Thank you!   lol