Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

7 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

I’m planning to fly across the country, pay for a hotel in NY or NJ, buy gear and hopefully, experience a tailgate with die hard fans.  

And not complain about it, or the hassle.  ?

You may want to consider when Max announces the Jetnation game for this year. I wasn't able to pull it together for last year, but I am thinking I will this year with enough notice. The drive up from VA isn't bad, but I'll try and complain the whole way. ?

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I remember waiting anxiously for the little post card to come with your waiting list number on it, each year it went up slowly and then finally you got the envelope.  I used to pay for my tickets with my tax return. I managed to buy a house, new cars, vacation and then came children, property taxes eventually college education. I worked all the OT I could to afford the tickets and tailgating so it wouldn't cut into the household money. The PSL's ended my run I tried a year in the UD it was way higher than the old stadium.  

I can honestly say in all the years I had season tickets I never ever sold them to opposing teams fans it was NY Jets fans or they went unused. 

It pisses me off when he talks like he's entitled to something and he earned it. Money bought his way in no waiting list like most of us had to endure. Ignoring him is so much better than reading his drivel, lies and bragging. 

He hates fireman Ed,blue collar workers, recognizing the military and emergency services. 

Im a real fan and so are most of us, regardless of what he says. 

I don't think there is one person here who doesn't think you're a loyal Jets fan. Don't worry about that, we all know we're stuck with you, LOL.

This is the best post I think you've left in this thread. If you had only put it up after his first post, you would've never had to reply to anything else he said. 

I've told you before, I love to tease you at times but I also think you're a good guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. So do yourself a favor, Joe. Just ignore his nonsense. If you would do that, he'd be like the tree that falls in the forest when you aren't there. You wouldn't know if it made any noise.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

You may want to consider when Max announces the Jetnation game for this year. I wasn't able to pull it together for last year, but I am thinking I will this year with enough notice. The drive up from VA isn't bad, but I'll try and complain the whole way. ?

Haha, I complain about leaving at 6:30 in the morning on game day to tailgate all day, drive the 70 miles to campus/Coliseum lugging all kinds of tailgate equipment and food to prepare for the day in bumper to bumper traffic into downtown LA.  

Thankfully, when I get there, the guys unload my car.  Everyone brings food, the guys the three TVs, satellite, chairs and the canopies.  What a pain, yet we show up.

I’d love to make that game, and met all you knuckle-dragging Neanderthals.  ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Haha, I complain about leaving at 6:30 in the morning on game day to tailgate all day, drive the 70 miles to campus/Coliseum lugging all kinds of tailgate equipment and food to prepare for the day in bumper to bumper traffic into downtown LA.  

Thankfully, when I get there, the guys unload my car.  Everyone brings food, the guys the three TVs, satellite chairs and the canopies.  What a pain, yet we show up.

Good times. Good times! lol 

The crap we do for game day. lol 

3 minutes ago, ECURB said:

This thread was one of the best JETS uniforms resources on the web... I saw people reference it a lot in Reddit...

Now for the last few days anyone stumbling in just has to keep listening to you guys painfully argue and describe what a real fan is.

Please just stop already.

Great point. I mentioned it yesterday but knock it off everyone with all the other crap 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

30 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I would imagine something leaks before the 4th but will we believe its the one. 

Uni leaks are typically the 24-48 hours before and usually they happen on an apparel site like:

www.lidz.com

That is where the Titans and Bucs uni's leaked and some other pro teams stuff (maybe not just Lidz but that is the only thing coming to mind right now).

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

Uni leaks are typically the 24-48 hours before and usually they happen on an apparel site like:

www.lidz.com

That is where the Titans and Bucs uni's leaked and some other pro teams stuff (maybe not just Lidz but that is the only thing coming to mind right now).

This is suggesting uniform previews, not leaks .. leaks can happen anytime . I am not hopeful for a leak. They have this secret tighter than a Darnold pass to Bell.

What ever does come out a day or two ahead of time will just be the equivelent to coach nonspeak. 

47 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

This is suggesting uniform previews, not leaks .. leaks can happen anytime . I am not hopeful for a leak. They have this secret tighter than a Darnold pass to Bell.

What ever does come out a day or two ahead of time will just be the equivelent to coach nonspeak. 

Right, my point was its usually an apparel site that has the images and preemptively updates their site. That is usually how the "leak" happens with the logos or uniforms before hand. Im not saying it couldn't happen any other way this is just how they have been leaked with the titans/bucs, and some other sports logos on hats or jersey

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Stark said:

Right, my point was its usually an apparel site that has the images and preemptively updates their site. That is usually how the "leak" happens with the logos or uniforms before hand. Im not saying it couldn't happen any other way this is just how they have been leaked with the titans/bucs, and some other sports logos on hats or jersey

The logos and colors will be released this week to any company who makes officially licensed Jets merchandise. When teams redesign their uniforms and logo, partners are supplied with a certified letter from the NFL 7 days before the official announcement so they have time to create renderings, site updates, email campaigns, etc. to send to customers immediately after the unveiling. 

So if there is going to be a leak on colors and logos it will likely take place Thursday afternoon or shortly thereafter. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Stark said:

www.lidz.com

Image result for bart scott can't wait pics

This sounds completely made up honestly

The logos and colors will be released this week to any company who makes officially licensed Jets merchandise. When teams redesign their uniforms and logo, partners are supplied with a certified letter from the NFL 7 days before the official announcement so they have time to create renderings, site updates, email campaigns, etc. to send to customers immediately after the unveiling. 
So if there is going to be a leak on colors and logos it will likely take place Thursday afternoon or shortly thereafter. 
SAR I

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 2

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/christopher-johnson-hypes-jets-new-uniforms-theyre-pretty-bad-ass/ar-BBVbUaR?ocid=spartandhp

A lot of fuss has been made over the new uniforms the Jets will be wearing in 2019. While few details have been revealed, Christopher Johnson gave a ringing endorsement of the re-design on Sunday.

Speaking at the NFL owners meetings in Irving, Texas, the Jets CEO described the new duds as "pretty bad ass."

Johnson thinks it's about time the Jets got a new look, as they have waited almost 17 years for new uniforms. According to Johnson, players who have seen the new jerseys love them.

Johnson's comments come just a week after The Athletic's Connor Hughes informed Jets fans that the uniforms and logo would undergo a complete makeover:

From talking to a couple of people who have seen them, I can say this is a complete redesign, not a tweak. The colors are new. The logo is new. The design is new. The primary jersey is kelly green, with numbers that "kinda look like Oregon's." There's also a primarily black alternate jersey. "They're sick," one person told me.

For the first time since 2002, the Jets are getting new logos and jerseys. Johnson, who has added new blood to the team since his brother took a job in Donald Trump's administration, has been a key part in changing the culture at One Jets Drive. With that comes new uniforms.

With the Jets having brash new faces of the franchise in Sam Darnold and Jamal Adams, it's only right that a complete re-design is in order. The Jets have followed suit with NFL teams like the Browns, Seahawks and many others, seeing the immense popularity in changing up the old.

It should be encouraging that the owner is as pumped as fans for the Jets' new design. New York will release its new uniforms to the public in an event on April 4.

1 hour ago, MattyAction said:

This sounds completely made up honestly

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

It is. The leaks for the Titans and Bucs happened just days before there official reveal because retail stores get their shipments of gear to sell shortly after the reveal. Suppliers and licensees have probably had the designs for months now.

The Titans leak was legit the uniform next to a box from a sporting goods store. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Stark said:

www.lidz.com

Bucs were when?  We had Titans and Jags a year ago, no leaks for Jags.  Dolphins tweaked theres a few back.  Browns didnt leak.  9rs

Not every uniform get leaked.  Not every team wants them leaked or doesnt care enough to make sure they dont.

I dont even get it.  You cant wait another day or two?  Its so much better if they leak out on 4/2 instead of their release on 4/4?  

Wouldnt you then want them to leak out 2 days before the actual leak on the 2nd?  And then in March?

15 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Thankfully, when I get there, the guys unload my car.  Everyone brings food, the guys the three TVs, satellite, chairs and the canopies.  What a pain, yet we show up.

I can help remove food from your car.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, kdels62 said:

It is. The leaks for the Titans and Bucs happened just days before there official reveal because retail stores get their shipments of gear to sell shortly after the reveal. Suppliers and licensees have probably had the designs for months now.

The Titans leak was legit the uniform next to a box from a sporting goods store. 

There are different tiers of NFL manufacturers.  Anything Nike is in production now, perhaps t-shirt makers and cap makers too.  None of them would ever risk leaking information of this nature.

The licensees I am referring to are those who make products like keychains, mugs, bags, and the like.  They are being informed this Thursday of the colors and logos, there are hundreds of them, and if there is going to be a leak of the colors and the logos prior to the uniforms themselves it will come from this group of small suppliers.

I am aware of the prior team leaks.  Tennessee and Tampa Bay are not New York.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Bucs were when?  We had Titans and Jags a year ago, no leaks for Jags.  Dolphins tweaked theres a few back.  Browns didnt leak.  9rs

Not every uniform get leaked.  Not every team wants them leaked or doesnt care enough to make sure they dont.

I dont even get it.  You cant wait another day or two?  Its so much better if they leak out on 4/2 instead of their release on 4/4?  

Wouldnt you then want them to leak out 2 days before the actual leak on the 2nd?  And then in March?

I don’t reall care either way if it leaks or not. My point was most time a uniform leaks is because of an apparel site putting out an update too soon and then reverting back. That is all I am saying. If anyone that has seen it so far hasn’t leaked the new JETS gear then I doubt it leaks, but if it were to leak one of the apparel sites is your best bet.

im not going to look for them. As i said I don’t really care enough to hunt for it. It was just a comment that when these Happen it’s usually an accident by a party that is not the team. For instance the latest leak was the Nashville Soccer Club (MLS) which got leaked a day early by fanatics.com and was pulled down until the actual reveal. 

My comment was more of an FYI