Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

4 hours ago, Stark said:

FACTS/// and most Tennessee people loved them at the release, which I thought was laughable, but now most people seem to be mixed on them 

I think they really messed up with the numbers and not getting rid of the "flaming thumbtack" logo. 

Agreed. Personally loved their previous logo and uniform. I especially liked the white helmets over the current navy 

guys everyone was picking on Joe Willy and now everyone is picking on SAR give it a ******* break...god damn, ban these guys for a day or two. why the hell are you guys still going. I thought there was a leak when I saw page 127. But then it just this trolling about money whatever. Sar point was he thinks enthusiastic fans are better fans whatever... god damn I want new jerseys!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

guys everyone was picking on Joe Willy and now everyone is picking on SAR give it a ******* break...god damn, ban these guys for a day or two. why the hell are you guys still going. I thought there was a leak when I saw page 127. But then it just this trolling about money whatever. Sar point was he thinks enthusiastic fans are better fans whatever... god damn I want new jerseys!!!

No one was picking on me we were discussing the new uniforms. 

Im good now that I  You've chosen to ignore content by SAR I.

6 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

The thing is, we already know the main color...based on all the beat writers and the marketing that the Jets have been doing the last few months we know the main color is going to be a bright "kelly-esque" green. Hell even on my facebook feed I constantly get Jets Shop ads and all of the featured items now are kelly green. I scrolled through like 15 items and they all featured this same new green, not a single dark hunter green item and I know that wasn't the case a couple weeks ago because I bought some hats massively on sale (went with a dark slate gray with the old logo and a nice metallic silver that kind of matches my Tesla so both will still look good next season). 

You & SAR must hangout together.

6 hours ago, The12th Man said:

Well, there is a pretty obvious way to prove this. You take a photo this week of you holding a newspaper in one hand, and then written on the blank paper in the other hand is the “color and design philosophy” of the helmet in the other.

and you just post it to this forum the moment the jets release the uniforms. 

That.....or you’re a filthy liar. 

Are you sure you know how time works?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Are you sure you know how time works?

LOL, awesome.  I'm expecting a leaked logo and team colors this Thursday or Friday.  New York is such a big market and the temptation for smaller licensees and someone in their offices to get their personal Twitter or Finsta turbocharged by this type of information will be too great.

SAR I

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Can you guys stop comparing The size of your fanhood and not get this thread locked before the BIG announcement? 

You think THIS is bad, just wait until they're released. You're going to have a bunch of suicidal fashonistas on your hands. 9 days..... 

Speaking Tuesday, Browns owner Dee Haslam confirmed the team will wear new uniforms in 2020.

"I think we got it right this time," Haslam said. The Browns ditched their classic look in 2015 for something straight out of the MAC conference. They were instantly unpopular with fans and have remained so since. The quick cut and run is absolutely the right call.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Speaking Tuesday, Browns owner Dee Haslam confirmed the team will wear new uniforms in 2020.

"I think we got it right this time," Haslam said. The Browns ditched their classic look in 2015 for something straight out of the MAC conference. They were instantly unpopular with fans and have remained so since. The quick cut and run is absolutely the right call.

I have an inside source telling me that one of their primary colors will be brown.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Good God the Browns fans have 2 years to talk about this in their thread. 

Just so happens, I know everything about the 2020 jerseys. But I'm not telling you until after they come out. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Beat writers have told us the color?  No they havent.  Bloggers, morons without any connections have speculated.

Kind of like looking at a Jet feed and thinking that it proves the color.  Because if I was trying to keep it secret, I'd plaster it all over the internet.  No one would put it together.

Stop trying to figure out what you have no way of knowing.  Uniform will be available for all to see in a few

Can you make a point without name calling? Like ever?

April is going to be a fun month. I would hate for you to miss it.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

I just created a rendering of what the helmet is going to look like based on the information I acquired.  It looks awesome.  It is, however, surprising.  You're going to love it.

SAR I

There are a lot of people that know what the uniforms look like. I have had calls with the large companies that sell merchandise online. We are going to have a merchandise page for the launch. They are going to have it all listed once the Jets make the announcements. So the creatives are out there.

That said, you have no idea what the uniforms are going to look like. So kindly stop trolling.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 5
  • Post of the Week 1