Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Not this again.  I'll say this one last time:  I don't brag about money.  When people challenge my fandom I'll defend myself.  Just like anyone else would.

The difference is, I'm one of the few that actually puts my money where my mouth is.  I didn't take the easy way out and use the PSL process to quit on the team.  I didn't have hissy fit when the Jets raised the cost of my Giants Stadium seats $200 each and put a $25,000 PSL on each of them.  I didn't hide in my basement complaining about the enthusiasm of those who actually make an effort.  I bought the seats I could afford, I stuck with the team during the Geno/Idzik/Bowles dark ages, and I'm not going to sit here being told I don't cheer loudly enough by people who don't go to games, especially when games are as low as $20 a ticket. 

That's not me bragging about money; that's me telling you that you don't spend any.  Quite a difference.  And if that hurts your feelings, too bad.  If you're as big a Jets fan as you say you are, get off your couch, buy a $20 ticket, and keep those enemy fans back in podunk Wisconsin where they belong.

SAR I

You brag about your money all the time.

Let's get this back on topic. I don't want to have to ban people for derailing a good thread. The deleted posts the other day will hopefully be the end of it. Uniform talk only please.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

Small-Penis.jpg

Put Sar on ignore. You are going to get banned for this stuff. You should have been banned for what you posted the other day, that was way over the line.

Jet Nut and Joe Willy, do the same thing, ignore. Enough of this crap.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Put Sar on ignore. You are going to get banned for this stuff. You should have been banned for what you posted the other day, that was way over the line.

My 11 page ignore list is not doubt why I haven't been banned lol

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Maxman said:

You brag about your money all the time.

Let's get this back on topic. I don't want to have to ban people for derailing a good thread. The deleted posts the other day will hopefully be the end of it. Uniform talk only please.

You and the team do a great job keeping control of the forum, but with all due respect, if you are simply requesting everyone to put him on an ignore list, and he has been removed from the forum in the past, can’t we just agree there is a common denominator to this issue?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Can you make a point without name calling? Like ever?

April is going to be a fun month. I would hate for you to miss it.

Actually I wish you would take the time to read or ask me about it.  I get youre probably too busy to want to spend time policing the board but and its easy to make mistakes but I didnt call anyone anything.  The reference to morons was about those on twitter and some out on the internet, those who are bragging and claiming that theyre in the know, who we all know arent.  I was responding to a poster here who said that the colors have been leaked.  Again, go back, I called no one anything, didn't call out SAR.  We've been having fun with this uniform thread.  Most of us have behaved fine.  

I haven't called anyone here a name.  Haven't since you once told me and others not to.  Have to tell you that its kind of frustrating when you listen and still get chastised.  

So I'll repeat the same thing as before.  I'll continue to hold back from calling anyone names.

48 minutes ago, Maxman said:

That said, you have no idea what the uniforms are going to look like. So kindly stop trolling.

The first winner in the return of post of the week. 

tenor.gif

47 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Will do. I apologize. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Will do. I apologize. 

Thank you, I appreciate it.

16 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I don't post much...at least not like I did years ago.  But, I try to read almost everyday.  I'm not really that familiar with this SAR guy, but here he is listing all the money he has spent on the Jets.  Is that how a fan is measured?  By the amount of money they spend?  I've been a fan of the Jets since I was 16 and that was 1964...some people here know where I was when the Jets won the SB (not going there) and I admit, I don't fly up for the games anymore...I do have the NFL ticket though.  I guess if you don't spend thousands of bucks on the green and white, you're not much of a fan...thanks for pointing that out.

A fan definitely isn't measured by anything financial.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Been done boss.

You've chosen to ignore content by SAR I.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Been done boss.

You've chosen to ignore content by SAR I.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Mike Maccagnan.

Wow this is great! I just changed my life for the better!!!!

And I thought you were just starting to come on the Mac train.

• Haha 1

Just now, Rolloffjet said:

And I thought you were just starting to come on the Mac train.

Never. I will never forget his horrific 4 years. I have always been fair judging him and giving him credit where credit is due. There is no need for extreme views for pro or anti Mac. The facts are there and there is MUCH more bad than good.

He get’s a semi clean slate with a new coach and it would take incredible general management for at least 4 years straight to undo the abortion that was his first 4 years on the job.

No way in hell I let that slide. I just choose to be fair and unbiased about the good moves no matter how few there are. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Now back to the topic at hand. Almost time for new unis. Can’t believe how it “creeped” up on us. I’m cautiously optimistic but can’t say I’m not worried. I really got used to our uniforms but I guess any team can say that before a change.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I don't post much...at least not like I did years ago.  But, I try to read almost everyday.  I'm not really that familiar with this SAR guy, but here he is listing all the money he has spent on the Jets.  Is that how a fan is measured?  By the amount of money they spend?  I've been a fan of the Jets since I was 16 and that was 1964...some people here know where I was when the Jets won the SB (not going there) and I admit, I don't fly up for the games anymore...I do have the NFL ticket though.  I guess if you don't spend thousands of bucks on the green and white, you're not much of a fan...thanks for pointing that 

Don't worry about SAR, he doesn't even know what makes the grass grow.... Hooah, Brother. 

Roughly a week to go.  I'm worried.. first change in 20 years and you got Nike doing it 😳... I pray they don't do anything like this..

55444.jpg

11 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

Roughly a week to go.  I'm worried.. first change in 20 years and you got Nike doing it 😳... I pray they don't do anything like this..

55444.jpg

well, you got admit... that's bold and different. 🙄

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

Will do. I apologize. 

..if I may,..  the  " ignore  "  works rather well   😎

• Upvote 2

Browns already ditching their “new and bold” disasters. Soon to be the Jets in 4 years.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Browns already ditching their “new and bold” disasters. Soon to be the Jets in 4 years.

Because you've seen the Jets uniforms.  And of course the Jets uniforms have a lot to do with the Browns. 

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Because you've seen the Jets uniforms.  And of course the Jets uniforms have a lot to do with the Browns. 

The Jets have everything to do with the Browns. They’re just 5 years behind them.

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Plus those uniforms were doomed just by starting with brown and orange. Nothing you can do when your coloring with poo. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Now back to the topic at hand. Almost time for new unis. Can’t believe how it “creeped” up on us. I’m cautiously optimistic but can’t say I’m not worried. I really got used to our uniforms but I guess any team can say that before a change.

I'm worried too.  Guess it's the Jets fan in me.  I was born in the 70s, so I grew up with the "80s Jets" unis.  Loved the Green helmet!  Took me a LONG time to come around to the white ones, but now that I have, I am nervous as all hell that they will pull a Jaguars/Titans on us.

I just bought myself a Darnold jersey last year.  I know I am in the vast minority here, but the only way I buy the new jersey if if it is black.  I know...I know....but almost everything I have that's Jets (other than my jerseys) is black.  baseball caps, knit hats, jackets, sweatshirts, shirts, shorts, etc etc.  Maybe it will be something like the eagles, where we still have our green jerseys, our white jerseys, but have an alternate black jersey?  that's my hope anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

This is ridiculous Adam Gase wearing a hat like this, if anything he should be wearing the new design to hype fans up. 

Gase's Jets made big pickups in free agency.

30 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Plus those uniforms were doomed just by starting with brown and orange. Nothing you can do when your coloring with poo. 

Just based on the colors there would never be a reason to get excited about a Cleveland Browns uniform reveal. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

This is ridiculous Adam Gase wearing a hat like this, if anything he should be wearing the new design to hype fans up. 

I don't care what hat he wears as long as he wears one and hides those googley moogley eyes!!

47 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Over under on the number of new uni pages on "Brown Nation" or whatever there main fan forum is?

Let's challenge them to beat this monstrosity.

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Over under on the number of new uni pages on "Brown Nation" or whatever there main fan forum is?

37 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, when your team colors make you reminisce about time you've spent on the bowl...

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Or this can be the new color

Or better yet hes wearing this to throw you off.

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

How many even knew they changed their uniforms before?

Talk about under the radar.  Its the Browns.  

• Haha 1