Jump to content
Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Totally went over yer head, huh?

 

FFS, bro....

 

Doesnt follow, why should anyone

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BroadwayRay said:

This guy is still posting. He said he’s seen the press release for the uniform reveal and that the uniforms are designed to make people think of skyscrapers. He also said jets are not part of the main helmet logo but are used for a secondary logo. 

Is there a link to this on reddit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Doesnt follow, why should anyone

 

It was a Haiku lol.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It was a Haiku lol.

I got what he was trying to do.

Doesn't follow the rules of a Haiku.  

5, 7, 5 ;)

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is there a link to this on reddit?


It’s in the comments of this post:



Also just to give a little more credence to this guy he posted what he is claiming to be the Raiders draft day hats a couple days ago here:




Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Doesnt follow, why should anyone

 

Your humor chip is broken, HAL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I got what he was trying to do.

Doesn't follow the rules of a Haiku.  

5, 7, 5 ;)

Oh... you think "our" is one syllable. That's adorable.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

 


It’s in the comments of this post:

 

 

 

 


Also just to give a little more credence to this guy he posted what he is claiming to be the Raiders draft day hats a couple days ago here:

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

 

 

Jeez, talk about blatant propaganda. 

Flag, flag, flag,, worship the flag,flag, flag, bow ( kneel) to the flag,flag, flag

  • Thumb Down 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m more amazed on how a few super Jet fans supposedly know what they look like and won’t describe them to us like the person on Redditt. Where is there JN allegiance??


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if that reddit post is legit, I'm guessing this very quick tease in the Adams trailer shows what "big apple green" is

 

IMG_1469.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well if that reddit post is legit, I'm guessing this very quick tease in the Adams trailer shows what "big apple green" is
 
IMG_1469.thumb.PNG.22f99f7483b212071341d5c462e69bfc.PNG


Looking through the guys posts, which is hard to do because some have been deleted by mods for lack of evidence, but seems he predicted Bears vs. Packers as the opener before schedule was released and says Jets vs Pats will be a national game.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well if that reddit post is legit, I'm guessing this very quick tease in the Adams trailer shows what "big apple green" is

 

IMG_1469.PNG

Or it shows a green light that has nothing to do with anything, LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well if that reddit post is legit, I'm guessing this very quick tease in the Adams trailer shows what "big apple green" is

 

IMG_1469.PNG

Reading the description from the guy on Reddit, it sounds like it uses a version of both of those colors in that Jets logo. A dark rich "Big Apple Green" and a bright, neon almost yellowish "limelight green"

For whatever it's worth, he was also pretty dismissive of a white helmet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone I know well knows someone who works for Nike.  All they got out of them was that it will be a lighter green but that was it.  

I really believe this is being kept hush hush but the way things go I bet it’s leaked Thursday an hour or two before the release.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Your poem was 4, 7, 5...one syllable in our.

https://www.howmanysyllables.com/words/our

Use dictionary. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/our

 

It depends on pronunciation. It can be  pronounced as "are" or "ow-er", it is written as a single syllable due to the single consonant,  but the presence of the dipthong "ou" leads to a two syllable pronunciation. 

From definition of Haiku: Although the word "on" is sometimes translated as "syllable", one on is counted for a short syllable, two for an elongated vowel or doubled consonant, and one for an "n" at the end of a syllable. Thus, the word "haibun", though counted as two syllables in English, is counted as four on in Japanese (ha-i-bu-n); and the word "on" itself, which English-speakers would view as a single syllable, comprises two on: the short vowel o and the moraic nasal . This is illustrated by the Issa haiku below, which contains 17 on but only 15 syllables.  

 

So, unless you're from 'Sconsin, "Our" is pronounced as a 2 syllable word...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Someone I know well knows someone who works for Nike.  All they got out of them was that it will be a lighter green but that was it.  

I really believe this is being kept hush hush but the way things go I bet it’s leaked Thursday an hour or two before the release.  

There will be no less than 10 leaks on April Fools to get this thread to 150-160 before the release 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

So, unless you're from 'Sconsin, "Our" is pronounced as a 2 syllable word...

Is Our One or Two Syllables? Our is one syllable.

Why is our 1 syllable?

A syllable is the sound of a vowel that is created when pronouncing an A, E, I, O, U, or Y.

Our is pronounced: ow-r.

The O and U make one vowel sound, ow. The remaining sound is made by the R, which is not a vowel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Is Our One or Two Syllables? Our is one syllable.

Why is our 1 syllable?

A syllable is the sound of a vowel that is created when pronouncing an A, E, I, O, U, or Y.

Our is pronounced: ow-r.

The O and U make one vowel sound, ow. The remaining sound is made by the R, which is not a vowel.

LOL. I'll stick with Merriam-Webster for my sourcing and not a random internet page. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Or it shows a green light that has nothing to do with anything, LOL

It is highly unlikely that a billion dollar company would completely overhaul their image and just use "random" details in their marketing materials about said image overhaul.

But yeah, if that's what you think, LOL brother.  LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

LOL. I'll stick with Merriam-Webster for my sourcing and not a random internet page. 

The earth is flat bitch. (5)

Do not tell me otherwise. (7)

Ignorance is bliss! (5)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

If the new uniforms are half the abomination that this tread is, I will be thrilled.

treadlightly-white.png?fit=600,600&ssl=1

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

The earth is flat bitch. (5)

Do not tell me otherwise. (7)

Ignorance is bliss! (5)

The Earth is flat bitch? 

No.

 

The Earth is flat, Bitch!

Semantics is fun! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

It is highly unlikely that a billion dollar company would completely overhaul their image and just use "random" details in their marketing materials about said image overhaul.

But yeah, if that's what you think, LOL brother.  LOL.

Really?  LOL its more likely that they let out one of the colors that will be in the uniform?  Instead of just using green, the color we've been since 64?

Come on, they're not putting out a new shade of green.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

If the new uniforms are half the abomination that this tread is, I will be thrilled.

The thread actually sponsored by the NY Jets, it’s designed to lower your expectations, so you don’t feel bad when it’s not all that..

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Earth is flat bitch? 

No.

 

The Earth is flat, Bitch!

Semantics is fun! 

But, but. . .our has one syllable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

The thread actually sponsored by the NY Jets, it’s designed to lower your expectations, so you don’t feel bad when it’s not all that..

Then consider the thread a roaring success.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Jeez, talk about blatant propaganda. 

Flag, flag, flag,, worship the flag,flag, flag, bow ( kneel) to the flag,flag, flag

 

@ my 4 nay sayers :) whats' the matter?

You worship glorified  bedsheets  on poles, or something? Did I insult  your widdle flagypoo? 

Lol 5 angwy widdle  beavers now.

Murica dammit!

 

Now it's' 7 rednecks, who worship flags lol

 

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Then consider the thread a roaring success.

Over 4700 posts can’t be wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

The Earth is flat bitch? 

No.

 

The Earth is flat, Bitch!

Semantics is fun! 

I don't mind  flat bitches , as long as the rest is nice

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

 


It’s in the comments of this post:

 

 

 

 


Also just to give a little more credence to this guy he posted what he is claiming to be the Raiders draft day hats a couple days ago here:

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

 

 

0B092520-2942-49C9-9594-A04FFD20FF9E.jpeg.7d07555bb55f35db625f346b815cded2.jpeg

A bright neon green with an almost yellowish tinge to it. This was never going to end any other way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love love love the description.  This guy does seem pretty legitimate too.  We're going full blown modern day uniform and I love it.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...