Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

As one of the few UK/European Jets fans I’m hoping this uniform is such a statement that I start to see kids in London and elsewhere wearing Jets colours more often.

We have always been a bit of a secret society in the UK us Jets fans. When you see someone in Europe wearing a Jets cap or Jets colours it’s almost like ‘holy crap, there’s more than just me!’ Even in recent times you get the tube in London, especially on an NFL London day and the whole city is decked out in Pats, Dolphins, Raiders, Cowboys, Niners, Steelers, Texans, Cheifs(Mahomes a lot last year) jerseys, but it’s rare to see our Jets.

The one exception was on the day we played Miami at Wembley when I was shocked how many Jets fans there are actually out there. It was a proud moment and I’m hoping the combination of Darnold, Bell, whoever we take with the No 3 pick and this new uniform changes all that and we start seeing International fans really get behind our Jets

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Good chance we see the new logo tonight:

Screenshot_20190401-125132.thumb.png.c5ca73486370bdaa82cb87c5f169013b.png

Was just about to post this. Obviously April 1st alarm bells go off in my head however the site that they listed is definitely legit and the guys who are making the video "unboxing" the draft hats made a similar video on YouTube about 5 months ago for the "Salute to Service" hats. Assuming that the Jets hat is included in with the rest of the teams, this could be legit. 

The guy on Reddit said that the stream starts at 7 PM but on YouTube it says 6 so who knows? Here is a link if anyone wants to take a look to see if it's legit: 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

True, he could be making it up. But then again, maybe we have a multicolored helmet that is difficult to describe. I lean towards fake, since it does not really align with other snippets.

Check out the Florida State helmet which is a kind of two tone matt effect. Actually very cool. If it was something like that it would be interesting 

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Nike didn't produce the jerseys they originally wore or they would make a throwback. 

Why would they make a jersey that was never ever in production. 

Reebok did a Joe Namath jersey a few years back which was odd. 

https://www.collectors.com/sports-item/reebok-new-york-jets-joe-namath-jersey-12-green-throwback-v/1551644721017332055

See the proof . 

You really just write things?  Who cares who originally made them.  Champion also mode them, then Reebok.  SO?

Limited production, one off of our all time best player isnt Nike will continue to make them just to make a handful, if that happy.

20 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

I always think the uniform looks better in a match situation than on an unveiling, a lot of folks will hate it at first look but by the time they see it on game day will have come round....a bit like the Gase hire!!

I agree.

Plus the haters will always drown out those that like the uniforms

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Do you see actual Joe Klecko Nike made uniforms for sale?  Al Toon?  Mark Gastineau? 

Anyone?

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You really just write things?  Who cares who originally made them.  Champion also mode them, then Reebok.  SO?

Limited production, one off of our all time best player isnt Nike will continue to make them just to make a handful, if that happy.

You  made a statement in the top post about Nike making Klecko,Toon and Gastineau uniforms. (which they don't) 

I replied to the statement. 

Do you even realize what you post? 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

You  made a statement in the top post about Nike making Klecko,Toon and Gastineau. 

I replied to the statement. 

Do you even realize what you post? 

What are you trying to say?  Spit it out.  I still havent said that once that Nike made or will make a classic jersey.  On the bottom post I answered you trying to compare a one off Reebak with your other comments that Nike will continue to make last years uniform

Do YOU have any idea what youre saying is the question.  But do keep copying and pasting posts that say you dont

Shlt Joe, stop arguing already.  BYE

33 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Good chance we see the new logo tonight:

Screenshot_20190401-125132.thumb.png.c5ca73486370bdaa82cb87c5f169013b.png

The draft caps a year ago didnt have logos on them, they had the same basic design for every team.

Cant believe that Nike, the Jets and the NFL would be stupid enough to release things on Monday night in europe as if the internet didnt exist.  When the official US unveil is on Thursday. 

I wouldn't stay up waiting

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

What are you trying to say?  Spit it out.  I still havent said that once that Nike made or will make a classic jersey.  On the bottom post I answered you trying to compare a one off Reebak with your other comments that Nike will continue to make last years uniform

Do YOU have any idea what youre saying is the question.  But do keep copying and pasting posts that say you dont

Shlt Joe, stop arguing already.  BYE

Current Nike jerseys will be available for quite some time even after the new Nike jerseys are released. 

You asked if ANYONE saw Nike jerseys in Toon,Klecko and Gastineau which they never made. 

You argue for the sake of arguing and bring nothing factual to the argument but what you think to be fact. Then when called out on a statement you make you spin things around to make it look like you were right, when you were wrong. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Current Nike jerseys will be available for quite some time even after the new Nike jerseys are released. 

You asked if ANYONE saw Nike jerseys in Toon,Klecko and Gastineau which they never made. 

You argue for the sake of arguing and bring nothing factual to the argument but what you think to be fact. Then when called out on a statement you make you spin things around to make it look like you were right, when you were wrong. 

Good Joe.  

They'll be available until they sell out.  Thats it.

F_@* Joe, I asked because that was the point, they dont make the last Jersey and when the new ones come out theyre not going to make the olds ones either.   

Its not that hard.  Was pretty clear, but you had to claim I dont know what I wrote.  Good for you, remember that when you get twisted about something you dont like

6 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

The draft caps a year ago didnt have logos on them, they had the same basic design logo for every team.

Cant believe that Nike, the Jets and the NFL would be stupid enough to release things on Monday night in europe as if the internet didnt exist.

He previwed the bucs one on Instagram and it had the real logo on it, so I guess we'll see ??‍♂️

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Good Joe.  

They'll be available until they sell out.  Thats it.

F_@* Joe, I asked because that was the point, they dont make the last Jersey and when the new ones come out theyre not going to make the olds ones either.   

Its not that hard.  Was pretty clear, but you had to claim I dont know what I wrote.  Good for you, remember that when you get twisted about something you dont like

This exchange is making me long for Sar's attention whoring. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

Was just about to post this. Obviously April 1st alarm bells go off in my head however the site that they listed is definitely legit and the guys who are making the video "unboxing" the draft hats made a similar video on YouTube about 5 months ago for the "Salute to Service" hats. Assuming that the Jets hat is included in with the rest of the teams, this could be legit. 

The guy on Reddit said that the stream starts at 7 PM but on YouTube it says 6 so who knows? Here is a link if anyone wants to take a look to see if it's legit: 

In the post someone corrects him and points out the jets logo and unis are greyed out in the catalog 

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

In the post someone corrects him and points out the jets logo and unis are greyed out in the catalog 

It's not the catalog he's unveiling, it's the physical hat.

In one of the posts in the thread, that is clarified.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

I do remember the new uniform being modeled by Adriane Murrell and someone else who I cant remember.  Always remember Murrell because he was traded after that.

There was someone else though.  It was low key though.  They showed and modeled the new uniform, didnt hand it out at the draft if I remember and didnt wear them in practice or in any of the preseason games

AP98020301276.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

It's not the catalog he's unveiling, it's the physical hat.

In one of the posts in the thread, that is clarified.

Don't get your hopes up 

It's not getting released 3 days before the jets huge media event 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I'm trying to remember:  did they have a reveal last time in '98?  All I remember is video from my "History of the Jets" DVD of Mariucci being like star struck during our first game against the niners in '98.  "Namath!  Maynard!"  But was that the first "reveal"?  did they even wear those uniforms in preseason that year?  I know it was nothing like this, but part or me remembers being somewhat surprised, like Mariucci, when they had the 60s unis in game 1 of '98....

I was also in College at the time, so there's a lot I don't remember from those years!  ha!

Yeah it definitely wasn't anything like this. The hype right now is through the roof.

• Upvote 2

I hope this thread goes on forever.

The saying "you root for the laundry" is so true, and that's why so many of us actually care what the laundry looks like!  I hope the new unis will appeal to all of us in some way, and quite honestly, I'm looking forward to all of the reactions after the reveal!

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Also wanted to add the Jets are dominating our Thursday’s in April.  This Thursday the 4th is the jersey reveal, assuming history repeats itself the NFL will release the schedule Thursday the 18th and then Thursday the 25th is the draft.  

Haven't the Jets dominated most of our lives. 

18 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Yeah it definitely wasn't anything like this. The hype right now is through the roof.

I think it was known they were switching to the old style unis(with some tweaks).  This time it's brand new and nothing is known yet.

20 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s exactly what happened to the Bucs and to the Titans. 

Tenn was the night before, out of a retail store.  Bet they dont make that mistake again. 

Even at the launch the letter tells us no merchandise would be available.  I can see why, they'll send them out a day later instead of a day early