Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

6 minutes ago, funaz said:

I still think that is the jersey but not the pants or helmet

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Every single one of those draft caps, except for the Browns’ cap of course, contained just two things: the teams’ helmet logos and elements of their state flags. Let’s face it, that’s the Jets helmet logo. What’s hilarious is that the logo has been sitting under our noses for over a month, on the Jets website no less. 

2 hours ago, JetFreak89 said:

They just did the New York Jets...the hat is Green white and black. Similar logo but New York is written out above JETS and the football. 

Edit: 2njivs7.jpg

This works for me very similar to the current logo which allows me to continue wearing. 

15 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Every single one of those draft caps, except for the Browns’ cap of course, contained just two things: the teams’ helmet logos and elements of their state flags. Let’s face it, that’s the Jets helmet logo. What’s hilarious is that the logo has been sitting under our noses for over a month, on the Jets website no less. 

Not so. Several teams had their "secondary" or non-helmet logos on the cap. These include caps for the Bengals, Vikings, Rams, Bears.  It may be just wishful thinking on my part, as I find this "update" underwhelming and, frankly, lacking in personality, but I think the triangle wedge shape (80's jet homage) will be on the helmet and this will be the secondary logo.  

1 minute ago, teptep said:

Not so. Several teams had their "secondary" or non-helmet logos on the cap. These include caps for the Bengals, Vikings, Rams, Bears.  It may be just wishful thinking on my part, as I find this "update" underwhelming and, frankly, lacking in personality, but I think the triangle wedge shape (80's jet homage) will be on the helmet and this will be the secondary logo.  

The logo is the least important thing... you haven’t seen the uniforms yet.

3 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Can't be the new logo.  Can't be...

Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 6.18.53 PM.png

Actually think this better then the current one but still not as good as it can be. Really wish they’d ditch the football circle around the whole thing. Just makes it too big. Rather one simple piece of text. Oh well. 

11 minutes ago, teptep said:

Those teams have their secondary logos on the hat, because you can't really put the helmet logo on a hat, accept for the bears.

Unfortunately, it looks like that is the new helmet logo.

I've mentioned a few times I have a family member who works for an NFL apparel company. I told you it wasn't Nike. Well it's New Era.

I asked him to look at the cap shown here, and he told me he didn't have to. Even though he won't say if he's seen the new logo, colors, etc, he said the Draft Day hat was designed months ago and has nothing to do with what is coming out Thursday.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 5

11 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

It won't be this but from all indications the uniforms will represent New York as a city. One thing im pretty confident in seeing is the Skyline on the helmet with the new logo. 

51743357_768188060226756_3897102736643759037_n.jpg

This would be awesome. I would love the skyline in the helmet somehow. Even that fake bland logo from the German dudes plus this would be a win

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I've mentioned a few times I have a family member who works for an NFL apparel company. I told you it wasn't Nike. 

Well it's New Era. I asked him to look at the cap shown here, and he told me he didn't have to. Even though he won't say if he's seen the new logo, colors, etc, he said the Draft Day hat was designed months ago and has nothing to do with what is coming out Thursday.

Best post in this thread!

• Haha 1

That logo is a cleaner version of what we have and is a real improvement. The hat includes black as a primary color. The entire package of the uniform could be very different and definitely adds another color to our palette. Another sign that this is really it, is that the font on the invites for the reveal and the font on that hat are the same.

I happen to really like our current uniforms and logo so I wouldn’t be disappointed with this but I honestly expected something more serious. They prepped us for a complete overhaul. Like the bucs switching from the guy with blade in his teeth and the orange to the pirate flag and red. Not an adjustment and adding black.

I’m fine with it but just expected different.

As long as we’re green It’s gonna be hard to be upset.
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I've mentioned a few times I have a family member who works for an NFL apparel company. I told you it wasn't Nike. Well it's New Era.

I asked him to look at the cap shown here, and he told me he didn't have to. Even though he won't say if he's seen the new logo, colors, etc, he said the Draft Day hat was designed months ago and has nothing to do with what is coming out Thursday.

I really hope this is true. On top of it being April Fos, and that I frankly don’t trust anyone, I’m still skeptical

6 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

I happen to really like our current uniforms and logo so I wouldn’t be disappointed with this but I honestly expected something more serious. They prepped us for a complete overhaul. Like the bucs switching from the guy with blade in his teeth and the orange to the pirate flag and red. Not an adjustment and adding black.

I’m fine with it but just expected different.

As long as we’re green It’s gonna be hard to be upset.

That's pretty accurate I think. But I am expecting a big difference the way it has been built up. Not just some bigger coffee bean version with the NY on the outside

• Sympathy 1

I hope that's not the actual draft day cap... I think I read somewhere; on draft day they will be holding the new Jersey up with the commissioner and hat.. so if THAT IS the hat..ugh a whole lot of hoopla over nothing.  I don't believe it.. but the logo was seen before.. 

636603720019338990-USP-NFL-NFL-Draft-99465411.jpg