Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

12 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Agreed.  Clearly the draft cap tells all.  I mean, I was loving that primary grey in our home uni’s this year.   

new-york-jets-2018-nfl-draft-on-stage-gr

Every Draft hat last year was grey... every draft hat this year is team colors... nice try tho.

• Haha 1

Go take a breather bro. You need a break. This is comical now on the back-tracking....

I know the primary and secondary colors of the helmet and the overall vibe/strategy of the uniform.
I do not know the shades of the primary and secondary colors of the helmet nor do I know the degree of execution of the vibe/strategy of the uniform.  Thus the guessing on that front.
SAR I

Sent from my Pixel 2 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

What that its the actual logo?

Youre betting that SARs imagination is a sure thing?

You have got to be kidding or youre a degenerate gambler.  

I’m serious. It’s not a gamble because I have compelling, real evidence in my side, while you have your interpretation of a propaganda video.

• WTF? 1

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Wow man. They was pretty awesome. You know your stuff there. I was just pulling examples to support the idea. The history I don’t have. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

GREENBEAN...old buddy...don't apologize.  You were 100% correct.  The Yanks first used the interlocking NY back in 1905...they abandoned it for a few years and brought it back.  The NY baseball Giants didn't use it until 1908.  So, the Mets actually stole the pinstripes and the interlocking NY from the team with 27 WS championships...lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1113169922010566658

is this new?  Guess those are the colors? Black, white, green (kelly), gray.  Matte glasses.  Didn't see this video on their site yet.

9316F2D6-03CB-4F21-8A08-073D866E08ED.jpeg

The reality is that all the comments and leaks from people seeing them could be true. You have to remember that there will be

1. White jersey

2. Green jersey

3. Alternate jersey (probably colors above in photo )

4. Alternate  pants (probably colors above in photo) 

These might be combined into just one jersey using the above colors into mostly white and mostly green and leave pure white to throwback, but I think the throwback will actually be an all green option)

5 Alternate jersey #2 Mostly black

6. Alternate pants #2 Mostly black

7. Color rush uniform (probably the cheerleader combo)

8. Throwback uniform 

I truly believe the colors above are the core everyday colors of our uniform. They showed them in the One Jet drive video too.

Someone said they were unremarkable and resembled the Eagles (The all green version)

Someone said they were black (black alternate)

The reddit guy said they were green and lime and yellowish green (probably the color rush)

Do people really think they would make a video with a man in a suit and NOT use the main colors??

6 hours ago, Klecko73isGod said:

And like the Dolphins, it's a weaker version of a classic logo. 

Nah, the new Dolphins logo update is infinitely better than the old one in design, execution and color. Incidentally, it is a logo update, not a new logo like the Jets are supposedly going to come out with.

When Chris Johnson saw how underwhelming and pitiful the new look was, he made the badass comment as a last ditch effort to generate hype.

Knowing that the end is near and that finally, the fans will be more disappointed in the uniforms, than they are the owner, GM, coach and team.

Here is my current theory 

- the draft hat is two of the new colors and “primary” logo 

- the home jersey will be primarily white 

- the road jersey will be primarily black 

- there is a second lighter green that will also be incorporated into both jerseys- probably the tie color in the teaser video above

- there will be a secondary logo/accent graphic that will be a white diagonal/streak/triangle/wing

- the numbers will be in the same thick bold font as the new logo- same font as the  “4/4” in the teaser graphic 

Of all the ones I've seen, I like these the best:

Love this shade of green and the white stripe on the helmet really works!  Sign me up for these!image.png.74044182ba50185e4c3357946caa5603.png

I didn't think I'd ever want grey but this one looks kind of bad-ass.  Hard to see what the logo is though. 

image.thumb.png.e8f04f5862f3117de7e6e4d98dfe6448.png

These aren't that big of a change but they're fine.  I could live with these but I'd probably feel like "what was the point?"

image.thumb.png.ee94100bd1374ba9a026ff7df2604ea7.png

4 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Here is my current theory 

- the draft hat is two of the new colors and “primary” logo 

- the home jersey will be primarily white 

- the road jersey will be primarily black 

- there is a second lighter green that will also be incorporated into both jerseys- probably the tie color in the teaser video above

- there will be a secondary logo/accent graphic that will be a white diagonal/streak/triangle/wing

- the numbers will be in the same thick bold font as the new logo- same font as the  “4/4” in the teaser graphic 

you are ignoring the grey? Also everything points to the tie being the primary green color. I can't imagine those not being the primary colors....green, white black and grey

11 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

The reality is that all the comments and leaks from people seeing them could be true. You have to remember that there will be

1. White jersey

2. Green jersey

3. Alternate jersey (probably colors above in photo )

4. Alternate  pants (probably colors above in photo) 

These might be combined into just one jersey using the above colors into mostly white and mostly green and leave pure white to throwback, but I think the throwback will actually be an all green option)

5 Alternate jersey #2 Mostly black

6. Alternate pants #2 Mostly black

7. Color rush uniform (probably the cheerleader combo)

8. Throwback uniform 

I truly believe the colors above are the core everyday colors of our uniform. They showed them in the One Jet drive video too.

Someone said they were unremarkable and resembled the Eagles (The all green version)

Someone said they were black (black alternate)

The reddit guy said they were green and lime and yellowish green (probably the color rush)

Do people really think they would make a video with a man in a suit and NOT use the main colors??

Lime green or yellowish green would be a disaster imo.  

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Grandy said:

I'm sorry, but they wouldn't go through all that secrecy and hype for the final logo to be revealed on a German draft cap stream, which is just the same exact logo we have now but with "New York" spelled out. With the logo and color scheme not at all matching the new flight crew uni's.

Piece it together people.

I agree with you.  I wouldn't be surprised if people who thought they knew the design didn't really know it and they'll be surprised come Thursday.

2 minutes ago, Grandy said:

I'm sorry, but they wouldn't go through all that secrecy and hype for the final logo to be revealed on a German draft cap stream, which is just the same exact logo we have now but with "New York" spelled out. With the logo and color scheme not at all matching the new flight crew uni's.

Piece it together people.

I tend to agree with you.  If that is indeed the final  logo (on the helmet) it would not go over well.  The only thing that makes me nervous is that logo was seen on that first teaser video. On the cover of the presentations.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

you are ignoring the grey? Also everything points to the tie being the primary green color. I can't imagine those not being the primary colors....green, white black and grey

I think the grey is just there because it looks good. A black suit would be too formal, a white or green suit would be ridiculous looking. I think we’ll get a lot of grey gear but it won’t be an official color.

i do agree that the leak gave us a bad impression of the green we’re getting color wise . I think it’ll be a slightly bluer green but it’ll be brighter than the Eagles green.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

I don’t see them having grey.

- white jersey + “eagles” green numbers 

- black jersey + “limelight” green numbers 

Not sure if one of You trollers posted this but the Jets cap won’t be posted till it’s unveiled Thursday 

NFL Draft caps: They're getting mixed reviews on Twitter. What do you think? | Giants, Jets, Eagles, Cowboys, Packers, all 32 teams

By Brian Fonseca | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com | Posted April 02, 2019 at 12:01 PM | Updated April 02, 2019 at 12:20 PM

6shares
The NFL has unveiled its 2019 NFL Draft caps to be worn on stage in Nashville, Tennessee, by players selected in the draft on April 25, 2019, and April 26, 2019. Reception has been mixed. What do you think?

You can buy them via the NFL ShopFanatics or Dick's.

4dd_darnold.jpeg

Draft picks, like Sam Darnold of the Jets in 2018, will wear NFL Draft caps on stage. (AP Photo | David J. Phillip)

AFC East

Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins

b6a_336screenshot20190402at100718am.jpeg

47 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I’m serious. It’s not a gamble because I have compelling, real evidence in my side, while you have your interpretation of a propaganda video.

I worked my way through college at OTB.  I was right, you're a degenerate gambler who actually believe he has facts.  Because you saw the only cap the NFL isn't selling.  Lol, why?

18 minutes ago, nico002 said:

I don’t see them having grey.

- white jersey + “eagles” green numbers 

- black jersey + “limelight” green numbers 

We are all guessing. I think it's 90% on grey because twp of the only official videos on the uniforms highlights grey. I also see black as a twice a year thing, but the helmet may be partially black. Worried about the logo, they did state "new" but that logo is on the NFL Draft cap and on the NIKE presentations in the One Jet Drive video. Worried it really is the logo. 

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Agreed.  Clearly the draft cap tells all.  I mean, I was loving that primary grey in our home uni’s this year.   

new-york-jets-2018-nfl-draft-on-stage-gr

Last year every team's draft hat was grey.  LOL.  Good job on the research.

This year every team's draft hat features specific team colors.  Oops.

Yesterday's German video was a leak, clearly the NFL didn't want the Jets new colors and logo to appear three days ahead of the official reveal which is why it's not on NFL.com.  But it was leaked in Europe of all places and that's that.

Now that you know our colors and logo, get excited about the uniform design.  That hasn't leaked yet.

SAR I