Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

41 minutes ago, Ghost said:

That logo is trash. This entire situation reminds me of our “stadium.” 

We were expecting so much from our new stadium but we settled for that air condition in Jersey. We’re currently expecting so much from our new jerseys yet we’re going to end up with this sh*tty ass logo. 

Man, I live in San Diego but the whole Stadium thing pisses me off to this day. Agreeing to split that atrocity was the worst decision the Jets made in a really long time. Rent it for a while if needed but the Jets don't even have their OWN stadium. Seriously? And what do you want to bet that in 10 years the Giants and Jets do the same thing, in the same spot?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Also- just because the logo will remain classic doesn’t mean the uniforms won’t be significantly different.

i believe the black jersey won’t just be an alternate- but one of two primary jerseys- a white and a black. Most teams with Nike have two primary jerseys, not a bunch of alternates. I don’t think 50% of the hat would be black for just an occasional alternate.

It also seems that we will have a third color- a lighter green to go along with the colors in the hat.

i think these uniforms will be drastically different while keeping some of the spirit of our classic afl brand. 

I sincerely hope you are wrong. And the Seahawks have a bunch of different uniforms. I HATE black clothing.

20 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You would have to be the most clueless person on the internet if you think I'm the one being trolled. 

But your unhealthy obsession with me continues on yet another thread.  Don't you feel like a stalker following me around, making these ridiculous claims?  You must have no life

Posts for months praying for a leak. 

Leak happens. 

Says it's not a leak. 

SAR I

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You would have to be the most clueless person on the internet if you think I'm the one being trolled. 

But your unhealthy obsession with me continues on yet another thread.  Don't you feel like a stalker following me around, making these ridiculous claims?  You must have no life

So so are you gonna buy me this draft hat or not?

1 minute ago, FlightBoyz said:

Some of you guys are outta your minds. There is NO shot that's the new logo. These Germans just screwed with everybody's heads even more. 

Hope you’re right. If that’s the best they could come up with after 5 years...then the Johnson’s and Nike should be embarrassed.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

Some of you guys are outta your minds. There is NO shot that's the new logo. These Germans just screwed with everybody's heads even more. 

The video doesn't even have 2,500 views. Not only are those Germans crafty, but they are so stealthy too.

"Vee shall destroy zee New Yorker Jetz fabulous reveel and do itz in shtyle!  Franz, cawl zee factorie and make mee vun umbroided basketball cap!  Vee vill bee viral!  Zee world es hourz!"

SAR I

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

So so are you gonna buy me this draft hat or not?

This draft hat does not exist. There is no man behind the curtain. We did not land on the moon. The world is flat. 

It was a boy, Michael, it was a son, and Thursday is going to suck because all this must end.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

GREENBEAN...old buddy...don't apologize.  You were 100% correct.  The Yanks first used the interlocking NY back in 1905...they abandoned it for a few years and brought it back.  The NY baseball Giants didn't use it until 1908.  So, the Mets actually stole the pinstripes and the interlocking NY from the team with 27 WS championships...lol

HAHA.  There ya go. See?  I knew I knew was guessing correctly. lol 

19 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

Man, I live in San Diego but the whole Stadium thing pisses me off to this day. Agreeing to split that atrocity was the worst decision the Jets made in a really long time. Rent it for a while if needed but the Jets don't even have their OWN stadium. Seriously? And what do you want to bet that in 10 years the Giants and Jets do the same thing, in the same spot?

That was Herm Edwards Fault! 

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

Just a reminder of what our QBs wore all year in practice. 

I truly believe this is a tease of our black jerseys with “limelight” green numbers

maxresdefault.jpg

Pretty sure that’s our base green. Darker than Kelly but lighter than Hunter.

• Sympathy 2

27 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

What time will the stream be on Thursday? I am looking forward to watching and hoping the Jets surprise me in a good way for once.

First you must declare your allegiance. 

Are you a German or a Smoover?

SAR I

48 minutes ago, FlightBoyz said:

Agreed. A couple of Germans living in their parents basement with internet access and a delivery of caps from Amazon have nearly caused a diplomatic incident.

• Haha 1