Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

I’m glad JB is a Jets fan. Did not know that.  Who is he again?

you've never seen Curb your Enthusiasm? Creator/writer/star Larry David is also a Jets fan, ever heard of him? 

He wrote Seinfeld. Ever heard of Seinfeld? 

14 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

you've never seen Curb your Enthusiasm? Creator/writer/star Larry David is also a Jets fan, ever heard of him? 

He wrote Seinfeld. Ever heard of Seinfeld? 

JB Smoothe was on Seinfeld?

SAR I

9 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

You guys really think that's the new logo?

LMAO Tomorrow can't get here soon enough

Yes, it's the new logo. 

The Draft Cap wasn't supposed to leak, so you can imagine the moment the Jets were anticipating as our first rounder puts on that brand new badass jersey and that brand new matching badass cap.

It's good news-  it means our green is cool, adding a third color is cool, and the logo, which was always awesome, just gets a minor refresh.  The uniforms themselves are still a mystery, but if you look at the hat and the logo and put 2 and 2 together, you should be able to figure out what the uniform is sorta kinda going to resemble.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

LOL, its not the logo. 

You want me to buy you the real one when it comes out?

Yes. That’s what I’m saying. If that draft hat is legimate and that logo is an official NY Jets logo then you buy me that hat. If it’s not then I’ll buy you the real hat.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Man, I live in San Diego but the whole Stadium thing pisses me off to this day. Agreeing to split that atrocity was the worst decision the Jets made in a really long time. Rent it for a while if needed but the Jets don't even have their OWN stadium. Seriously? And what do you want to bet that in 10 years the Giants and Jets do the same thing, in the same spot?

If they did it again it would prove that it was a really good business decision like anyone should be able to clearly see.  Kind of like why the same thing is happening in LA.

Are there a few fans who have stadium envy and think sharing a ridiculously expensive stadium instead of footing the entire bill, a stadium that you use fewer times a year than you have fingers?  Sure there are.  The Jets and Giants dont really care.  

Funny thing is you never hear Giants fans carrying on about sharing the stadium

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, it's the new logo. 

The Draft Cap wasn't supposed to leak, so you can imagine the moment the Jets were anticipating as our first rounder puts on that brand new badass jersey and that brand new matching badass cap.

It's good news-  it means our green is cool, adding a third color is cool, and the logo, which was always awesome, just gets a minor refresh.  The uniforms themselves are still a mystery, but if you look at the hat and the logo and put 2 and 2 together, you should be able to figure out what the uniform is sorta kinda going to resemble.

SAR I

In the words of Ari Gold:

Well, I was reading that and it's interesting cause what it says is, you don't know what the   ___         you're talking about!

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Yes. That’s what I’m saying. If that draft hat is legimate and that logo is an official NY Jets logo then you buy me that hat. If it’s not then I’ll buy you the real hat.

I dont do internet bets.  What I have no problem doing is if thats the logo on their helmet, I'll admit I was wrong and admit I screwed up.  If its not on the uniform, I'm right and move on.  I'm still thinking I'm right, the logo in that hat wont be on the side of their helmets.

Some are getting way to crazy about this.  Its the logo, some think its it, some dont.  Fine, keeping us off the real point, what do the uniforms look like?  The logos a tiny part of the new look

We'll see

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If they did it again it would prove that it was a really good business decision like anyone should be able to clearly see.  Kind of like why the same thing is happening in LA.

Are there a few fans who have stadium envy and think sharing a ridiculously expensive stadium instead of footing the entire bill, a stadium that you use fewer times a year than you have fingers?  Sure there are.  The Jets and Giants dont really care.  

Funny thing is you never hear Giants fans carrying on about sharing the stadium

Because we are nothing to them.  Lets hope Sam carries us to the promise land and those blue wart fans will take notice of us.

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Because we are nothing to them.  Lets hope Sam carries us to the promise land and those blue wart fans will take notice of us.

Agree to a  point.

Their fans dont worry about the idea that theyre second class.  The fans that cry about the stadium being shared do.  Just like they thought we played in the Giants stadium, like they owned the Meadowlands when that wasnt the case

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Sadly it will be the main logo.  When was the last time they put an "alt" logo on our draft picks?  Unless I'm wrong.

When was the last time you remember what the hat our draft pick wore on stage looked like?  What the logo on the draft hat looks like has nothing to do with what the main logo will be in the redesign because no one cares about the draft hat.

There are literally hundreds of hats for sale on the Jets website with all sorts of different logos on them.

To think that the Jets have hyped this total redesign for the last 8 months only to have a subtle minor tweak in the logo, is inane.....but then again, it's the Jets so maybe you are right.  I'm betting it's not.

Just now, Jet Nut said:

I dont normally do internet bets.

What I have no problem doing is if thats the logo on their helmet, I'll admit I was wrong and admit I screwed up.  If its not on the uniform, I'm right and move on.  I'm still thinking I'm right, the logo in that hat wont be on the side of their helmets.

We'll see

Let’s not move the goalposts. You’ve been adamant that the leak isn’t real and that New Era doesn’t have enough info to reproduce an official NY Jets hat with an official logo. That’s the standard of rationale you put out into the world, it’s your hot take, own it. 

I also don’t think that’ll be the logo on the helmet. Sar doesn’t think that’s logo that will be on the helmet so we’re all in agreement there. 

I was getting really excited for my draft hat to come in the mail. Don’t worry about admitting you were wrong, hits to your ego aren’t a prize to me, a new hat is.

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

There are literally hundreds of hats for sale on the Jets website with all sorts of different logos on them.

To think that the Jets have hyped this total redesign for the last 8 months only to have a subtle minor tweak in the logo, is inane.....but then again, it's the Jets so maybe you are right.  I'm betting it's not.

Exactly this. Any decently run organization would just release a minor tweak without build up and anticipation. The Patriots made subtle changed to their logo a couple years ago, without a build. Hell, even the horrible Miami Dolphins didn’t hype up their change.

To have pr and marketing dating back to August with an unveiling event hosted by a celebrity, and to just have that logo with the same color scheme, except just a little black added would be ridiculous and embarrassing.

As you said though...its the Jets...

1 minute ago, Adoni Beast said:

Exactly this. Any decently run organization would just release a minor tweak without build up and anticipation. The Patriots made subtle changed to their logo a couple years ago, without a build. Hell, even the horrible Miami Dolphins didn’t hype up their change.

To have pr and marketing dating back to August with an unveiling event hosted by a celebrity, and to just have that logo with the same color scheme, except just a little black added would be ridiculous and embarrassing.

As you said though...its the Jets...

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

13 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

When was the last time you remember what the hat our draft pick wore on stage looked like?  What the logo on the draft hat looks like has nothing to do with what the main logo will be in the redesign because no one cares about the draft hat.

I did just easily Google it.  The main logo was on every draft hat.  I've looked back the past ten years.  I'm with you though,  I would not be happy with it.