Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

13 hours ago, Ghost said:

That logo is trash. This entire situation reminds me of our “stadium.” 

We were expecting so much from our new stadium but we settled for that air condition in Jersey. We’re currently expecting so much from our new jerseys yet we’re going to end up with this sh*tty ass logo. 

Not to get this thread off on another tangent....but.....I don't know, it's been a while so a lot of what went on faded from my memory, but I give Woody a pass, somewhat, on the stadium.

He had grand plans for the west side of Manhattan and James Dolan and his cronies in Albany crushed them.  If I remember correctly, it also crushed NYC's bid for the Olympics that eventually went to London because the WSS was going to be the centerpiece of the Olympic bid.  Blame Woody for not having a suitable backup plan somewhere in Queens or on the Island, but, what Woody wanted was certainly a lot better than what we have now.

09jets-big.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I can confirm with 100% certainty that this is the new logo.

Not sure if others have confirmed yet but it's legit. Was told the color looks lighter in person.

new-york-jets-logo-leak.jpg

People might notice that the leaked picture has this logo with the New York dropped from it, on the helmets. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Let’s not move the goalposts. You’ve been adamant that the leak isn’t real and that New Era doesn’t have enough info to reproduce an official NY Jets hat with an official logo. That’s the standard of rationale you put out into the world, it’s your hot take, own it. 

I also don’t think that’ll be the logo on the helmet. Sar doesn’t think that’s logo that will be on the helmet so we’re all in agreement there. 

I was getting really excited for my draft hat to come in the mail. Don’t worry about admitting you were wrong, hits to your ego aren’t a prize to me, a new hat is.

I never once said they don't have enough info for one.  I said just because they're a licensee doesn't mean they can shoot the logo out before Nike and the Jets do. 

I don't bet, especially here.  You think it means or proves something, I shouldn't be shocked.   You want to continue to argue that you know about this stupid friggen hat go for it.  I've tried to be nice.  

It's a uniform thread, it's the team logo and I've said it's not our logo.  Don't know what you and whoevers point is.  If it's not on the uniform, not in the helmet is only on a draft cap, how is it not a one off like I've said from day one?  If there's something different on the helmet, how is this the logo?  We've gone from me saying it's not the logo to it is a one off draft cap.   

23 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Why isn’t it the new logo?

atte.jpg

Smoovers are in denial.  They think that the Jets planted a phony cap in a German video with no views as a way to spoof the fans instead of facing the reality that the Jets value their classic logo and the identity it brings after 50 years of prominence.

What worse is that they forget we are an incredibly popular and successful franchise.  The Jets lead the AFC in attendance every year since MetLife Stadium was built, and last year we emerged as #2 in the entire NFL.  Through bad years and good, through countless QB's, head coaches and GM's, we are a very successful American business.  We're a $3 Billion dollar brand and you don't throw our logo in the garbage because a few Mets fans like playing the victim. 

SAR I

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I never once said they don't have enough info for one.  I said just because they're a licensee doesn't mean they can shoot the logo out before Nike and the Jets do. 

I don't bet, especially here.  You think it means or proves something, I shouldn't be shocked.   You want to continue to argue that you know about this stupid friggen hat go for it.  I've tried to be nice.  

It's a uniform thread, it's the team logo and I've said it's not our logo.  Don't know what you and whoevers point is.  If it's not on the uniform, not in the helmet is only on a draft cap, how is it not a one off like I've said from day one?  If there's something different on the helmet, how is this the logo?  We've gone from me saying it's not the logo to it is a one off draft cap.   

Hi, you were wrong.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, slats said:

Helmets are white, just like SAR said. 

SAR has known the helmets were green and that the uni's were not a radical departure for over a month.  One of your mod friends whom I confided in will confirm this for you in private shortly.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1