Mogglez

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

Legit instagram response from Adams to this Loyal NY Jets Fan instagram account.  There is still hope...

image.png.1523c54706690ae4f725aa7d657c252b.png

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

D3PGr-_W0AMSVlP.jpg

Trying to save the event. These are it 

• Upvote 3
  • Butt Fumble 2

8 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Jamal Adams said those aren’t the jerseys

It’s possible it’s from an old/early pitch presentation.

• Upvote 3

Entertaining thread, so different from my college team, and the full blown fan/alum meltdown with any hint of rumors of any change to our iconic uniform or adding an alternate black.  Even the Song Girl uniforms have remained the same since the 60s.  

164 pages!

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m a designer. You’re a fan. I’m being objective. You have a bias.

And I respect your opinion, you in turn should respect mine.

You think you're being "objective".  LOL.  You, my hairy friend, have a bias.  You are not being objective.  Liking or not liking ANY clothing design is NEVER objective.  Congrats on your designer career.  Too bad it has nothing to do with anything here.  I neither respect nor disrespect how anyone else feels about the new uni's.  Frankly, a lot of people on this board never like anything.  The new uni's are just fine.  And I couldn't care less if you  "respect" or "disrespect" my opinion because it is completely irrelevant to me.

• Post of the Week 1

NYC skyline in bg. It’s no photoshopped. It’s either the final or a throwaway from an earlier pitch.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wouldn’t mind those. Don’t love the “New York “ above the numbers tho. Does any other team have words about the numbers? 

So connor says it’s real and Jamal Adams says it’s not lol. Well ok then 

11 minutes ago, DLJ said:

where?

31 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Except the Neil part.

best post in the thread

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, NYs Stepchild said:

The numbers are not big. 

There is nothing that makes you think of skyscrapers. 

There is no lime color at all. 

i'm wondering about the lime color, which was prominently featured on jb smoove's tie.  

10 minutes ago, DLJ said:

That certainly has some weight to it, considering how much he's made it very, very apparent that he's seen everything already.  Not to mention, you know, he's one of those supposedly showing off the new uniform in that pic.  While he could be full of it, I doubt he'd have much incentive to do so at this point, with this only being a day from being released, so it's not like people will forget he said this by then.

Curious to see that, if these really aren't them, what lead to this though.  Either someone has way too much time on their hands to put this together, or this was one of the many iterations Nike went through and, even in that case, it would have to be relatively recent changes still happening for that to be the case, given the likes of Herndon made the cut on that pic.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, funaz said:

where?

Instagram...see my post above....it's a real response from Jamal to a Jets Fans IG account that tweeted out the "leak"

Nvm these are def fake and photoshopped. Just look closely and you’ll see. Look Jamal’s 3 on the bottom left. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The one thing that makes me think this could be a fake is that a couple of notable free agents aren't in the photo.

I don't know, maybe Le'Veon Bell and CJ Mosley belong here for the entire NFL to admire?

SAR I

photo shoot was before they were signed.  

These tweets from the guy who apparently first had the leak:

5 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I wouldn’t mind those. Don’t love the “New York “ above the numbers tho. Does any other team have words about the numbers? 

So connor says it’s real and Jamal Adams says it’s not lol. Well ok then 

browns

25 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Well, it's officially a disaster. 

They'll be back wearing current set within 5 seasons. 

LOL @ "disaster"

Drama is fun!

• Upvote 1

Enough sources have cast doubt on this leak for me to think that this is a real leak but not of the final version of the uniform. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

photo shoot was before they were signed.  

that's what I have been saying to my Jets fan friends:  if you ere going to do a fake, wouldn't you have Bell front and center?

This thread has almost 8 pages added to it in the last hour....many posts by me.

I need to ban myself and get some work done.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Connor Hughes says they are.  

Jets love drama.  I can see this as an intentional leak to promote 36 hours of crazy intense buzz.  

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

100% this, seen it 100x. Designers get worn down and it ends up being a mish mosh of just trying to fit in all the different feedback from all the dip sh*ts with a vote.

I can picture CJ saying something like "I dunno, it's not badass enough" and depending on how long into the process the design team either rolling their eyes and complying or throwing their iMac  against the wall

As a designer, when you submit a few proofs, it is almost a guarantee that the client will pick the one design that you like the least. The client almost always will pick the worse design of the group from which to chose and then want to put in their 2¢ and make it uninspiring and boring. It's like I am glad you are willing to pay me a bunch of money to then tell me what you want and why it should be your way. Nike should have pushed back and explained the process and not let a committee push the design.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Matthew007b said:

That might explain why quincy is wearing under armor gear in a Nike uniform.. (possibly fake?)

Sent from my G8142 using JetNation.com mobile app

Good catch.

Just now, y2k8 said:

Good catch.

He's probably contractually obligated not to wear Nike cleats or gloves, but you would think that the UA logo would then be photo shopped out.

Lol imagine these are fake and the real ones are just awful and we prefer these. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You think you're being "objective".  LOL.  You, my hairy friend, have a bias.  You are not being objective.  Liking or not liking ANY clothing design is NEVER objective.  Congrats on your designer career.  Too bad it has nothing to do with anything here.  I neither respect nor disrespect how anyone else feels about the new uni's.  Frankly, a lot of people on this board never like anything.  The new uni's are just fine.  And I couldn't care less if you  "respect" or "disrespect" my opinion because it is completely irrelevant to me.

I’m not speaking in likes and dislikes. I’m speaking on what works. The design doesn’t work. Doesn’t mean it cannot be popular. I’m separating the argument over basic design vs. fanboy excitement.

Your reply kinda validates my point. It’s also possible you don’t know what objectivity is.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

It’s possible it’s from an old/early pitch presentation.

I’m pretty sure the players have seen them already and have done an entire photoshoot

I’d take PrezMal’s word over Uber season ticket holder Sar any day

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

He's probably contractually obligated not to wear Nike cleats or gloves, but you would think that the UA logo would then be photo shopped out.

r358668_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Jags player wearing UA cleats. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1