Jump to content

Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***


Mogglez

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not speaking in likes and dislikes. I’m speaking on what works. The design doesn’t work. Doesn’t mean it cannot be popular. I’m separating the argument over basic design vs. fanboy excitement.

Your reply kinda validates my point. It’s also possible you don’t know what objectivity is.

You're on point my dude

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Lol imagine these are fake and the real ones are just awful and we prefer these. 

that would be such a Jets thing to do!  I have been so worried that they would be awful, and yet seeing these, I really liked them!  So much better than a lot of the other garbage that people have been posting on here as potential uniforms!  At this point, I just hope these are them, and Jamal is trying to "save the reveal" tomorrow, because at least these uniforms are not awful.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

I wouldn’t mind those. Don’t love the “New York “ above the numbers tho. Does any other team have words about the numbers? 

So connor says it’s real and Jamal Adams says it’s not lol. Well ok then 

Does either smoke weed?

SAR I

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not speaking in likes and dislikes. I’m speaking on what works. The design doesn’t work. Doesn’t mean it cannot be popular. I’m separating the argument over basic design vs. fanboy excitement.

Your reply kinda validates my point. It’s also possible you don’t know what objectivity is.

Yeah right.  My reply doesn't validate anything you said.  And I guess your designer education had at least one course in posting douchey comments.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

r358668_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Well there goes the Under Armour argument. A couple more things to note, like others I'm looking for the color on Smoove's tie so these could be fakes however if you look closely on the Black Jets uni's, it's possible that the Green on those is lighter and closer to "Limelight" than the green used in the other two jerseys. Another thing I see that could lend to being fake is look at Herndon's pants stripe versus all the others. His stripe is way narrower than Robbie's. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

that would be such a Jets thing to do!  I have been so worried that they would be awful, and yet seeing these, I really liked them!  So much better than a lot of the other garbage that people have been posting on here as potential uniforms!  At this point, I just hope these are them, and Jamal is trying to "save the reveal" tomorrow, because at least these uniforms are not awful.

The Jets have two sets of new uniforms ready for the reveal and they leaked this one to gauge reaction.  If we love it, it wins.  If we don't, they move onto the other ones.

Those crafty Jets.  Social media buzz and A/B testing all at once.  They'll be talking about this day in business schools around the world for decades.

SAR I

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Doesn't take much to throw Le'Veon Bell in a jersey in front of a green screen.  But I see your point.

SAR I

Our current campaign has spent 4 months retouching photography. You’re under estimating how much corps belabor these thungs

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

The Jets have two sets of new uniforms ready for the reveal and they leaked this one to gauge reaction.  If we love it, it wins.  If we don't, they move onto the other ones.

Those crafty Jets.  Social media buzz and A/B testing all at once.  They'll be talking about this day in business schools around the world for decades.

SAR I

You should work in politics.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR has known the helmets were green and that the uni's were not a radical departure for over a month.  One of your mod friends whom I confided in will confirm this for you in private shortly.

SAR I

I don’t care either way, and I’m sure you may have gotten info on green helmets, but you gotta own up to the staunch defense of the white helmet and the reconditioning process. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Doesn't take much to throw Le'Veon Bell in a jersey in front of a green screen.  But I see your point.

SAR I

He wanted to hold up a sign saying “she like my drip” for the photo shoot and the Jets didn’t want that.  Instead he will be performing the song tomorrow night while it’s being streamed.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chrebetfan80 said:

I don’t care either way, and I’m sure you may have gotten info on green helmets, but you gotta own up to the staunch defense of the white helmet and the reconditioning process. 

He's torn between calling these real and admitting not being right with the white helmets, but on the same token, this leak justifies his staunch defense of the "German Hat" leak being the new primary logo.

Either way he's right and wrong all at the same time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets have two sets of new uniforms ready for the reveal and they leaked this one to gauge reaction.  If we love it, it wins.  If we don't, they move onto the other ones.

Those crafty Jets.  Social media buzz and A/B testing all at once.  They'll be talking about this day in business schools around the world for decades.

SAR I

If that's the case. Listen up Jets. I hate them.

  • Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, CTM said:

100% this, seen it 100x. Designers get worn down and it ends up being a mish mosh of just trying to fit in all the different feedback from all the dip sh*ts with a vote.

I can picture CJ saying something like "I dunno, it's not badass enough" and depending on how long into the process the design team either rolling their eyes and complying or throwing their iMac  against the wall

828771101_RTj-9zDNbvrRVqyrcYjqWYKOA1E.gif.a042cdbe259a9230988c4715c7be6bb0.gif

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...