Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

23 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

They look like an off the shelf high school template. The stripes and the black shadow were big in the early 2000’s. The uniforms just look dated and meh. Like a rip off of North Texas. Jets had a solid professional look. 

If they wanted to change, whoever had that Adams photo that had been floating around forever with the old logo would have been perfect. This update just looks like 2003.

Edit this one:

DZtijEDWkAEZOtx.jpg:large

Cant we all agree this is way better than that crap that just got leaded, those german dudes logo sucked. Seriously if that turns out to be the new uni. Im not buying that crap they look ******* stupid. After all this time they seriously would put out this garbage. Admittedly i have been thinking about uni way to much thanks to this thread BUT lets be honest the leak that just came out looks stupid. Really a 1 little slash mark that wraps around? that somehow is bad ass? I prefer the practice uni last year to that crap. THis above would be 1 million percent better.

I was really looking forward to getting a darnold jersey, guess Im getting the discounted old uni.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

See the nonsense about your critique based on being a designer.  Well I've been a well paid photographer and a photo editor exusively in PS

You want to play the douche and argue something that you have no clue about go ahead. 

The only one peeing down his leg is the amateur who thinks this is complicated project and gets pompous about his own bs.  You have no idea what you're talking about

How is it that you’re always upset with multiple posters and calling people clueless? Go for a walk. Take a breath. Stop whining.

1 minute ago, Legend Killa7 said:

I thought that too, but I think as you said "yours" is his instagram post (beast), and the other is his twitter post (cold).  Kids these days - gotta post to ALL social media outlets!!

His twitter is Jamal Adams @TheAdamsEra, his Instagram is Presidentmal.

The only thing this would be is if he responded to some else's IG post with the revised language....but I haven't seen the source of the revised language.

D3Pg25FW4AEQZY9.jpg

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Cant we all agree this is way better than that crap that just got leaded, those german dudes logo sucked. Seriously if that turns out to be the new uni. Im not buying that crap they look ******* stupid. After all this time they seriously would put out this garbage. Admittedly i have been thinking about uni way to much thanks to this thread BUT lets be honest the leak that just came out looks stupid. Really a 1 little slash mark that wraps around? that somehow is bad ass? I prefer the practice uni last year to that crap. THis above would be 1 million percent better.

I was really looking forward to getting a darnold jersey, guess Im getting the discounted old uni.

NO way. That design is garbage and it looks dated already. Too much of a 90s look to it. I don't think the leak really shows off the color well enough and they should look better once we get different lighting

I really don't care much about the jerseys. I care more about the players wearing them. If the team sucks this season, they'll be the ugliest things I've ever seen, and if the team does great this season, they'll be the 2nd greatest jerseys in the league (nothing beats those Rams callback alt jerseys).

This is mainly just a distraction, guys and gals, meant to captivate your puny, human minds, and make you forget that nothing about the failed leadership of this team has actually changed.

I wouldn't judge the legitimacy of the leak based upon the quality of the leaked photo.
If the leak is real, the picture is likely a quick cell phone picture of a piece of promotional material that someone wasn't supposed to take so they took it on the DL.
Explains why some of the picture is cut off and the boarders are off kilter as well.
If there is was going to be a leak, it was going to come from something like this, a photo of a photo etc. 

Did they us a flip phone camera??

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I believe that in many ways.  And I'm young enough to have no recollection of seeing Joe Klecko play.  But, when it comes to the iconography of the team, I think you keep it.  Again, you'd never see the Packers do this.  And, they shouldn't.

Because only teams/entities that suck have to change their image to make simple-minded people forget that they actually still suck.

It's why Comcast took to calling themselves "Xfinity" to help people forget that they've had the lowest customer service ratings for, like, all eternity. Much easier than an actual culture change.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Because only teams/entities that suck have to change their image to make simple-minded people forget that they actually still suck.

It's why Comcast took to calling themselves "Xfinity" to help people forget that they've had the lowest customer service ratings for, like, all eternity. Much easier than an actual culture change.

Thing is, the Jets only suck ON the field.  They sell a ton of tickets, they make a ton of money.  As a for-profit organization, they're doing just fine.  It's just that they suck at football.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Ok....now....WTF....seriously.

I'm done with this thread until tomorrow.....look at this sh*t EA just tweeted, why is he cryptically tweeting about Sam wearing grey????

Sammy D and the Yanks - what a combination!  Love it!  Throw in some Rangers and we're all set!  LOL

26 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Imagine if you schmucks combined your forces to break down the Zapruder film and the Patterson footage in the manner that you are here. Think of all the good you could accomplish for humankind.

Schmucks??????  I thought we were all friends rowing the same boat.....sheesh 

6 minutes ago, teptep said:

Here is the helmet from the Jets teaser last month compared to the leak.  Both look to have a large wordmark. Are they the same?

j-word3.jpg

I already tried to tie them together and I don't see it.  The video's lettering seems to be straight on top.  Unless he's just wearing a dummy helmet.

8 minutes ago, teptep said:

Here is the helmet from the Jets teaser last month compared to the leak.  Both look to have a large wordmark. Are they the same?

j-word3.jpg

The helmet on the left looks to have a line above the "Jets". The "Jets" also looks to be straight and not rounded.

32 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Imagine if you schmucks combined your forces to break down the Zapruder film and the Patterson footage in the manner that you are here. Think of all the good you could accomplish for humankind.

Well they are schmucks so I'm guessing they really wouldn't accomplish a whole lot. 

57 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

They look like an off the shelf high school template. The stripes and the black shadow were big in the early 2000’s. The uniforms just look dated and meh. Like a rip off of North Texas. Jets had a solid professional look. 

If they wanted to change, whoever had that Adams photo that had been floating around forever with the old logo would have been perfect. This update just looks like 2003.

Edit this one:

DZtijEDWkAEZOtx.jpg:large

This has always been my favorite mock and the one I was rooting for all offseason. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1