4 minutes ago, cant wait said:

LOL I do this stuff for a living and yes it is 

B2109EBD-342C-43BC-91BF-21335C4B89A1.png

20190403_111442.jpg.6a9df29229cc6ad103d796a5ee7b75df.jpg

Puffier. Like marshmallows. Badass....

20190403_210102.thumb.jpg.1baf58a6614b314de22131842056b7c8.jpg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I really think they are the real ones. Really not feeling the Black, the logo and that fking new York above the numbers.

And that stupid 🏈 

• Post of the Week 1

I don't think its real,  where is the white stripe on Jamal's pants compared to Anderson.,  Leo is missing the green stripe to above the knee in comparison to Enunwa.  The helmets are just a joke, also why would the home jerseys say New York.  Everyone knows they are in New York.   Away jerseys usually have the city name.  Home jerseys usually have the team name.

• Upvote 4

Why is there an NFL logo on Jamal's sleeve?  Both logos, sleeve and chest, do not have current 100 year version.  Stripe on Jamal and Anderson's shoulder are angled differently.  Heads looked photo shopped.

After a long day, I'm going with very nice but fake.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

I don't think its real,  where is the white stripe on Jamal's pants compared to Anderson.,  Leo is missing the green stripe to above the knee in comparison to Enunwa.  The helmets are just a joke, also why would the home jerseys say New York.  Everyone knows they are in New York.   Away jerseys usually have the city name.  Home jerseys usually have the team name.

I tried looking for the same discrepancies.  They are uniform.  Their arms are blocking the stripes.  You have to look carefully and closely.

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

20190403_111442.jpg.6a9df29229cc6ad103d796a5ee7b75df.jpg

Puffier. Like marshmallows. Badass....

It's the current letter, the pixellation in the image just makes it look puffed. It's the same J and E as we have now. The lettering was done by Pentagram back however many years ago.

5 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Not on the leaked photos you douche I do this for a living as well

its the same logo that’s on the draft hats and all the other media except it’s curved. are you blind or just dumb?A1748D57-0C5C-47C1-BDE4-2A78FBFA739C.png.5f91c094b4d8e56ef8df37ba6c55589a.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

It's the current letter, the pixellation in the image just makes it look puffed. It's the same J and E as we have now. The lettering was done by Pentagram back however many years ago.

yes exactly 

1 minute ago, jetspenguin said:

Anyone figure out yet that it really doesn't matter what they look like? You are gonna hate them either way.

I've maintained the same outlook for the uniforms that I have for the team every year. "Don't expect anything great, because the moment you do you will get kicked in the nuts. They never get anything right, so why would they get this right. I wish I was born in a different state."

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

These uniforms aren’t modern.  They are dollar store trash.  Cheap.  There are many of us who wanted modern and think this is cheap, uninspired, unoriginal crap.  These belong on a childrens team.  

Too bad for you then.  Let the rest of us discuss what we like about them.  For some of us, this is a good day.

SAR I

1 minute ago, cant wait said:

its the same logo that’s on the draft hats and all the other media except it’s curved. are you blind or just dumb?A1748D57-0C5C-47C1-BDE4-2A78FBFA739C.png.5f91c094b4d8e56ef8df37ba6c55589a.png

People thing it's arcing because they don't understand they're seeing it wrap around the helmet shape. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

See different font @cant wait

The font on the new leaked logo is the same.  It would be odd to use a different font on the helmet though.  The logo on Jamal's helmet looks weird.  Curved.  The other helmets don't seem to show a curved logo. 

Be totally badass if this was the Jets "trolling" the fans and media. Only to come up with a true surprise tomorrow... but that sh*t ain't happening.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, rayzor said:

The font on the new leaked logo is the same.  It would be odd to use a different font on the helmet though.  The logo on Jamal's helmet looks weird.  Curved.  The other helmets don't seem to show a curved logo. 

Guys... helmets are a round surface. 

• Upvote 1

Why is there an NFL logo on Jamal's sleeve?  Both logos, sleeve and chest, do not have current 100 year version.  Stripe on Jamal and Anderson's shoulder are angled differently.  Heads looked photo shopped.
After a long day, I'm going with very nice but fake.

Logo on Jamal’s sleeve is actually a longer sleeve shirt under the jersey, like what Sam usually wears. Logo is on that, not jersey. Quincy posted earlier today that the photo shoot was months ago - before the new NFL 100 logo was out. Jamal/Robbie sleeve angle? No idea. Could it be different type of shoulder pads? I know on my sons team they have different pads for diff kids... I can’t speak to the photo shopping- no clue

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Too bad for you then.  Let the rest of us discuss what we like about them.  For some of us, this is a good day.

SAR I

Aren’t you the idiot who tried to tell us that a leak was bad?  Don’t you drive a bmw 3 series?  You probably buy your clothes at walmart.  Your opinion on design is as worthless as your opinion on everything else.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Not on the leaked photos you douche I do this for a living as well

Stop name calling please. Thanks 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

Aren’t you the idiot who tried to tell us that a leak was bad?  Don’t you drive a bmw 3 series?  You probably buy your clothes at walmart.  Your opinion on design is as worthless as your opinion on everything else.

Again can we stop with the name calling? It’s a freaking thread about colors and shapes. Chill out 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Guys... helmets are a round surface. 

Yes, I was thinking and hoping this was the reason.  The logo is not rounded which bothered many here.  

9 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Still thinking and hoping they're fake.

They’re not. 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

People thing it's arcing because they don't understand they're seeing it wrap around the helmet shape. 

it looks to me like the helmet logo is curved to follow the helmet contour... I assume they did that so they could come up in size on the print. if it’s got one of those chameleon finishes then they might have wanted to do that to increase legibility 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Again can we stop with the name calling? It’s a freaking thread about colors and shapes. Chill out 

He is an idiot.  I don’t mind being banned for saying it.

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Be totally badass if this was the Jets "trolling" the fans and media. Only to come up with a true surprise tomorrow... but that sh*t ain't happening.

It's gonna happen!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cant wait said:

it looks to me like the helmet logo is curved to follow the helmet contour... I assume they did that so they could come up in size on the print. if it’s got one of those chameleon finishes then they might have wanted to do that to increase legibility 

The font is bigger than before so the bigger the letters, the more it will follow the contour and the more it will look curved.

If we're going to ban people for name calling in this thread, let me put a list together for you - I've elicited at least 3 instances of being called something. LOL

• Haha 1