Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Chris Simms said on PFT Live Radio this morning that he heard that Chris Johnson was livid and that they're trying to figure out whether the leak came from the Jets or Nike.  He didn't give any sources on where he heard this from.

untitled.png

Victory.

SAR I

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I'm a professional in the graphics field .. I'd be surprised and baffled if that 'leak' is real in any way ... There are so many amateur things in that image it made me laugh.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sweet. Do you want to design my lighting company’s logo 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I'm a professional in the graphics field .. I'd be surprised and baffled if that 'leak' is real in any way ... There are so many amateur things in that image it made me laugh.

care to elaborate?

33 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

The level of conspiracy theory you are embracing here is alarming. 

I don't think there is a chance Anderson doesn't sign his tender. He is probably in ongoing negotiations for the long term deal. 

I don't think the photo is fake. The question is whether these are the actual uniforms. The team may have had the players model several uniforms and these are not the final choice. 

I know - what a conspiracy to think that what looks like a mediocre photoshop job done by an ameteur may be just that.  Further, that Robby Anderson, of “nut in her eye” fame, who’s not technically not under contract, might be avoided in promotional material.  #pizzagate

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

untitled.png

Victory.

SAR I

if this is it i agree.  i think so many thought we'd get a radical new look but that's not the johnsons, and that's not the jets.  

aside from the rather boring logo on the helmet everything looks great.  and truth, the helmet logo is a nod to the past, and i get that.  i wish the font were a bit sleeker, only gripe.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Elaborate please?

28 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Happy uniform day folks!  This thread has been a blast! 

No matter what uniforms are finally revealed tonight, I'll grow to like them because this is my team, dammit!! , When the team starts winning playoff games and Super Bowls in them, I think we'll all come around!

Agree.  Same happened to me in 98.  Grew up with the green helmets and hated  going back to the old design.  but it grew on me because it was MY TEAM.  I know the same will happen again.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I know - what a conspiracy to think that what looks like a mediocre photoshop job done by an ameteur may be just that.  Further, that Robby Anderson, of “nut in her eye” fame, who’s not technically not under contract, might be avoided in promotional material.  #pizzagate

It looks like it is a poorly taken photo of a promotional shot. 

58 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Some other team tweaks that have signaled a new era for the team. Even after we changed the uniform in 98 we did pretty well there for a min. Let's hope this new version of our uniforms does the same as for these teams. 

2dcccd70a15f47e40e223211ee900661.jpg.4b576ea10380abe5124b9a799297e234.jpg

I have to admit that each of those was a substantial improvement.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

It’s the Jets. 

Another thought on why this photo may be a fake...
Would the Jets risk including Robby Anderson in promotional material?  Did he sign his RFA tender yet?  What if a team signs him to an offer sheet this afternoon?

The problem with the “this is an amateur photoshop” take is that even if that were the case, whoever made this would still need to have pictures of these players in these stances to mock this up. I would think someone would have found the originals by now if they were on the internet. Of course this still doesn’t rule out the “earlier mock up” theory.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Some other team tweaks that have signaled a new era for the team. Even after we changed the uniform in 98 we did pretty well there for a min. Let's hope this new version of our uniforms does the same as for these teams. 

2dcccd70a15f47e40e223211ee900661.jpg.4b576ea10380abe5124b9a799297e234.jpg

The Bucs change was by far the best but they had the most to work with. Their uniforms were fucking awful. 

• Sympathy 1

I also agree with the earlier post .. decoupling the NY from the logo is a supremely bad move unless there are plans for a move in the future ... The NY affiliation has to bring in a ton of cash in the merchandising department. What is the time for the actual unveiling?

If they went in a different direction removing the JETS word and incorporating an designed jet motof or something it would make more sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

8 minutes ago, slats said:

usatsi_7398320.jpg?itok=hLelPB0Y&timesta

I like what the Titans do with two shades of blue and was kinda looking forward to seeing what the Jets did with the rumored Big Apple and Limelight greens. 

I agree. Green is my favorite color, although shades of green are much more delicate. Go a shade too far and you have vomit, diarrhea, pee after you just started taking vitamins, etc. Blue is so much friendlier. 

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I also agree with the earlier post .. decoupling the NY from the logo is a supremely bad move unless there are plans for a move in the future ... The NY affiliation has to bring in a ton of cash in the merchandising department. What is the time for the actual unveiling?

If they went in a different direction removing the JETS word and incorporating an designed jet motof or something it would make more sense.

Yes... they decided to put "New York" across the chest above the numbers because they are planning to move. 

• Sympathy 1