Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

On 9/17/2018 at 8:50 PM, Butterfield said:

D979C2B4-2284-480D-B725-FB2E5416E916.jpeg

On 9/18/2018 at 2:54 AM, BroadwayBen said:

I'd be on board with this. Clean and keeps the integrity of the uniform. I DO NOT WANT BLACK

12 hours ago, PS17 said:

Best one yet. Any legitimacy to this or just a fan‘s design?

3 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Just a fan design...but thought it looked pretty nice.

I addd this look to a mock up. This is more or less what it would look like. I am not the Nate Sweitzer that created the uniform template above.

NYJets.jpg

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Stark said:

I addd this look to a mock up. This is more or less what it would look like. I am not the Nate Sweitzer that created the uniform template above.

NYJets.jpg

This fits most of my criteria for new uniforms:

+Back to kelly green (or something close)

+Modern twist but nothing over the top like Tampa or Tennessee

+No added third color, only green and white

+Has an actual Jet-related logo

Not crazy about the thick stripes on the helmet but other than that these look beautiful. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, PS17 said:

This fits most of my criteria for new uniforms:

+Back to ? kelly  ? green (or something close)

+Modern twist but nothing over the top like Tampa or Tennessee

+No added third color, only green and white

+Has an actual Jet-related logo

Not crazy about the thick stripes on the helmet but other than that these look beautiful. 

" kelly "  ROCKS  !..

?

1 hour ago, Stark said:

NYJets.jpg

i could totally get behind this. the detail touch on the numbers are particularly dope. where is this entire mock up posted?

38 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Could be alot worse.  I could live with this.

80's logo (sort of, close enough) and cool effect on the numbers and shoulders.

The jersey to pants transition looks a bit odd tho, no belt, the image makes it look like a 2-color unitard tbqh, lol.

yeah, when i was putting it together i was wondering where the belt was too. just a blank uni template 

These pics have been posted many times before but I was thinking.  The Jets will wear their color rush all green uniforms vs the Vikes.  This is the only time they will wear em this year.  So the pic below is not some surprise alternate uniform they will ear this year.  Why would two players post these pics with these unis a few months ago?  These have to be the new ones or very similar to them.  This allows the Jets to monitor fan reaction to them and take it from there.  

It's Tuesday and a slow morning.  :)

Dio-hpgWAAEYUpo.jpgDio-isPW0AEqbD_.jpg

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

These pics have been posted many times before but I was thinking.  The Jets will wear their color rush all green uniforms vs the Vikes.  This is the only time they will wear em this year.  So the pic below is not some surprise alternate uniform they will ear this year.  Why would two players post these pics with these unis a few months ago?  These have to be the new ones or very similar to them.  This allows the Jets to monitor fan reaction to them and take it from there.  

It's Tuesday and a slow morning.  :)

Dio-hpgWAAEYUpo.jpgDio-isPW0AEqbD_.jpg

Those are the fan made unis by some guy on Instagram. They are not related to the real ones.

• Upvote 2