Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

I feel like those are the uniforms but it's not an effective image to see what they look like. Or I'm taking Enunwa's "actually see what the jerseys look like tomorrow" too literally.

Also would be interesting if they just had them somewhere not actually in jerseys so they could tinker with designs on some of the players in photoshop.

The football on the helmet bothers me more than it should. Is it not clear what sport they're playing? I know it's in some old logos but not a single team has that on their helmet.

Would be kind of cool if the base is green but they can throw on different decals kind of like the Rams do.

3 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Chris Simms said on PFT Live Radio this morning that he heard that Chris Johnson was livid and that they're trying to figure out whether the leak came from the Jets or Nike.  He didn't give any sources on where he heard this from.

Well, when you've got hundreds of people on Twitter loosely associated with the Jets saying they've gotten a sneak peak what do you think is going to happen, Mr. Johnson?  Did they literally have people like "super fan" Gary V. in for a look?

If Fireman Ed shows up with a re-logo'd fire helmet with updated colors like 5 minutes after the uniform reveal then we'll know this cat was out of the bag a month ago! lol

11 minutes ago, Klecko73isGod said:

Ugh.... we already did the "JiF is gay" jokes. You suck at this too. 

VOTE: PAC

I know you spend a lot of time discussing alternative lifestyles but I cant read every post.

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

Does it say Jets on the front?  It should say Riddell or the manufacturer.

I am pretty sure it is up to the team, They can have a plate on the front of the helmet. I am not going to post a bunch of images. But here are 2 teams that have the team logo/name as a the front plate.russell-wilson-060518-getty-ftr_pkk4wbstwxnk1x6qpq6k7p6t2.jpg.90155a5b187fa64e44b1003f04d3fa8d.jpg

usatsi_10484227.jpg.9f918c3a2c0c65419960d2a1e3b07eeb.jpg

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Is anyone else throwing a reveal party? 

What time are we supposed to show up at your place, and I am still bringing the Scotch and Cigars right? 

images.jpeg.c470d71bbb6206aa3e751b5c69e635c9.jpeg

Also, I will be bringing my dog, glad you got that "free fence" put in.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

What time are we supposed to show up at your place, and I am still bringing the Scotch and Cigars right? 

images.jpeg.c470d71bbb6206aa3e751b5c69e635c9.jpeg

Also, I will be bringing my dog, glad you got that "free fence" put in.

You forgot like the most important thing; condoms.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am pretty sure it is up to the team, They can have a plate on the front of the helmet. I am not going to post a bunch of images. But here are 2 teams that have the team logo/name as a the front plate.russell-wilson-060518-getty-ftr_pkk4wbstwxnk1x6qpq6k7p6t2.jpg.90155a5b187fa64e44b1003f04d3fa8d.jpg

usatsi_10484227.jpg.9f918c3a2c0c65419960d2a1e3b07eeb.jpg

It would make sense for these teams since the team name isn't already written on the helmet.

1 minute ago, Klecko73isGod said:

This thread and the reaction to these jerseys is living proof that these uniforms were designed in consultation with fan focus groups. 

You don't like these unis? You got no one to blame but yourselves. You designed them.

UnItedWhoKlacko

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2