Jets New Uniforms: MERGED ***Leak Date 4/3/19***

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Anyone over the age of 39 shouldn’t be wearing a jersey, it’s childish. 

I’m waiting on a t-shirt (August), polo shirt (September), hoodie (October), and coaches jacket (November+).   Hoping the green works with my khakis and Allbirds; if not, will consider our new black.

SAR I

fullsizeoutput_15.jpeg.c11b6b2cd00d3e0c43430a120ce73eba.jpegphoto3kix.jpg.cf7914e8afe65ee590395956b69b2f9a.jpgfullsizeoutput_6d2.jpeg.48827c1fddfa8f357b27f87e8707f896.jpeg

Real Jerseys, Real Sweater, Real Browning.........say what.:elmer:

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my new avatar. It should help you identify who I am, plus I think it's really modern and badass.

Helmets are white, just like SAR said. 

I was going to ban you for daring us, but instead I will just ask you to walk away. Also, @SAR I - stop reporting posts. You can try to play innocent all you want but you provoke people and at so

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We've known since July that these were going away. This is just hitting you now?

SAR I

It was a bad idea then, it's an even worse idea now after seeing what they've come up with 

1 hour ago, JetsFanatic said:

Going tonight looking forward to it. I hope I meet Chris Johnson so I can shake his hand.

I met him at the draft party at MetLife Stadium last April, I was the last fan to shake his hand and speak to him before he was whisked away back to Florham Park to make the third pick with his staff.

My last words to him before he turned around and left?

"Take Sam Darnold."

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

It was a bad idea then, it's an even worse idea now after seeing what they've come up with 

I agree.  But you have to let that go now. I did. Join me tonight we travel to the future together.

SAR I

7 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

fullsizeoutput_15.jpeg.c11b6b2cd00d3e0c43430a120ce73eba.jpegphoto3kix.jpg.cf7914e8afe65ee590395956b69b2f9a.jpgfullsizeoutput_6d2.jpeg.48827c1fddfa8f357b27f87e8707f896.jpeg

Real Jerseys, Real Sweater, Real Browning.........say what.:elmer:

All I see is bedspread.  Floral bedspread.

We in coaches gear mock 60-something's in football costume.

SAR I

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Lol these fcking guys. Bye bye E.A.

I can't keep up with any of this thread anymore.  What exactly is going on here?  What is the red arrow supposed to be pointing to? What does EA have to do with?

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Lol these fcking guys. Bye bye E.A.

I was wondering when people would start going through whoever has a receding hairline at Florham Park. Do you think they lined everyone up to compare the cul de sac's? Didn't think of EA but how funny would it be if it turned out to be Gase? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rayzor said:

You can probably buy online somewhere right after?  Modell's probably doesn't have the merchandise yet.  Decreases the chance of a leak! Lol

I'm sure there will be link to buy them on every social media outlet that they are streaming the reveal on as soon as it starts.

• Thumb Down 1
Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I can't keep up with any of this thread anymore.  What exactly is going on here?  What is the red arrow supposed to be pointing to? What does EA have to do with?

Whoever took this illegal snap has their forehead plastered on it from the reflection on the screen. It's faint but you can look for the hairline in the reflection. 

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All I see is bedspread.  Floral bedspread.

We in coaches gear mock 60-something's in football costume.

SAR I

53, Spent time all year round on athletic fields and banging, not on computers.:-D

IMG_1558_zpsae56dd4a.jpg.17ebc0f084a77a1dc8ae96aab495fa76.jpg

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, JetFreak89 said:

I was wondering when people would start going through whoever has a receding hairline at Florham Park. Do you think they lined everyone up to compare the cul de sac's? Didn't think of EA but how funny would it be if it turned out to be Gase? 

So the red arrow is pointing to the reflection of someone taking this picture, and they are balding? I'm not debating, just clarifying.  Damn I need glasses!

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

The reflection in the screen shot is Eric Allen (beat reporter)... well, looks like Eric. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So the red arrow is pointing to the reflection of someone taking this picture, and they are balding? I'm not debating, just clarifying.  Damn I need glasses!

Yeah...there's been a twitter theory going around that the leaker is Eric Allen, based on that faint reflection in the computer screen.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

COME ON MAN 

Taking away the NY in the background and the oval and just JETS no thanks 

Be like taking away the Coors Light and Jergen’s from you, as long as you have your keyboard and goofy face we still know it’s you.

That could be Eric Allen.  I posted the reflection in an earlier post.  Now it's more clear.  The guy has a receding hairline!  
AB85C4FF-08D5-49A3-B869-A957CA6ED634.jpeg.d30e465b04fef47344007d984798cf27.jpeg

Oh man. Whoever that is could get in a boat load of trouble if his half bald head gets identified.
Unless it was a planned leak of course.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
Anyone over the age of 39 shouldn’t be wearing a jersey, it’s childish. 
I’m waiting on a t-shirt (August), polo shirt (September), hoodie (October), and coaches jacket (November+).   Hoping the green works with my khakis and Allbirds; if not, will consider our new black.
SAR I

Allbirds. perfect shoe for 3 series drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1